Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Platinum medals

Rzzz - - General Discussion

Hello i have a Question about Platinum Medals, People say that in 5.5 we can exchange Platinum Medals For spinels Is this True should i save the medals?

• Grinding is hard

Iam farming almost everyday 1/2 Hours its hard work. to get 1 nice epic item that havent got dropped for over a week now ... and then every day when you farm u see this dude Botting all day long with his reflect shield Doing nothing but standing there with autoloot pet Good Good gameforge. me and more people on this game are spending so mach time in grinding farming leveling by Doing hard work . when people like this are Doing Nothing For : Grinding farming leveling By Doing nothing . ITS me off…

• Gameforge support system.

Rzzz - - Help & Questions

totally forgot the get cash flowing so the don't have to work in weekends

• Gameforge support system.

Rzzz - - Help & Questions

Hello Gameforge support system Question Why it has to take 2-3 Days For you to respond, I have a ticket open now with a small problem that is easy to fix and I have to wait for this 2-3 days. I think not only me but almost everyone this support system kinda sucks. it takes way to long and some times tickets even stay for weeks without any respond .. what can and others do to get a fast respond??

• Vote For Spinel Medals

Wow NICE ONE ! Full GEAR already ? Cos for a FULL Geared player its easy to say now make it untradeable . cos you got everything you need already did you ever think about the people that are not Full gear yet Don't think so Don't look like it ( The cant change it to untradeable now its to late for that .

• Gameforge Don't give a about what we spend of Real life money / Game money as long the get cash flowing ...the never going to change this back to normal scrubs.. Removed profanity. - Fregion

• Sieges and AFK

maybe Less focus on AFK and more focus of helping others . that will give everyone more reward .

• Sieges and AFK

First of all Let me tell you something , When you wanna have people on siege to win forts ..... you need Help the people that are low Bcos so far I have joined every siege and all the time I see only 70+ why bcos the people that are lower have to spend all the time in gearing!! Why bcos you people Don't Do KATA / RUNA / MAKARNA / Towers and on ....... When you people Keep Doing this with people that need it .... The will Show up on Siege !!!! You with the nice shiny AP Gear With +15/20 Weapon No…

• Are you Kidding me , I just spend Combined Stone's made it +15 Gave it skin and everything ........ Now you coming with this ( +17 Et / +19 Mithic ) When Facebook/Twitter Didn't say anything about this ... It always was +15 Et without the Mithic part So +15 Et and +17 Mithic would be the option ....... how are we (New Player Ever Going to Gear up) When you keep being Greedy For IRL money ... +15 Et +17Mithic That's is Logic .. This isn't Logic at all ..... Fix it please