Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nope, it's not that. They keep doing things as if nothing was happening and the day after, you have this kind of topic (same pattern each time) "Please discuss here etc... about the xxxx subject, stay polite etc..." To discuss, you need to have someone at least listening but they always put a topic here, claiming that's to be constructive etc... insert all buzz words 2018 or commercial prose here. That's just hypocrite and disrespectful anyway from them, if the result ends into nothing. And the …

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Click: “Keep them in the Quest Cube for now, there is an event NPC which we don't have atm cuz we don't have Kumuki as an actual event but as a level helper. ” ^this. We don't have any infomations if the NPC will be added in the future or not. ~ Sparx ~ ” Original topic : Where do i trade poppy's pearl Several things to say about it : 1) An instance drops an item nobody can say anything about it a whole ago... m'kay... 2) Gameforge still believe many many players ch…

• Servers are down again

Healice - - General Discussion

Oh and i guess we shall prepare for same problems tonight ? Another SB or batch of GoK or Narakkalli wasted ?

• Servers are down again

Healice - - General Discussion

I would say it's not normal to burden your own Support cause of server architecture issues

• If reverting things is a total no (= admitting it was a bad move) or just admit implicitely they don't care about angry players... Why making business with people ? I don't know for you but, lack of respect of the customer is probably the ultimate insult you can do to them. Ignoring comes as 2nd. There have to be a 1st time to admit a company can be wrong, denying everything and everyone won't make them growing. Also... the aim is not to be as offensive as possible, but to bring them back to the…

• Yeah... But it's too easy to give up and people aren't happy about it, no matters. The longer it takes to have something fixed/back/new for us, the worser it is. That shows what we can expect as "quick reaction" from them ? People want action taken, that's enough blabla said it here... The embers are still red and waiting to get cooled for many people.

• GF, until you have a "better plan to offer", the best you can do is just to revert what was nerfed. No need talks of 2 or 3 weeks or even more, just do it and maybe give yourself all the time needed to propose something else to players. People expect some rather quick reaction that can undo things for now, talks can be continued meanwhile.

• Quote from Senpai: “Korea doesn't have luna instances.As Galeas stated, the team is working on alternatives to reward activity instead of AFK'ing. ” This is the typical answer that won't calm or fix anything... If the Aion Team would work on it, they would share it and just communicate about it, even if it's draft stuff or so. Or maybe it's so top secret, better not bother with the peons that we are. Otherwise it's just hollow words, it's just communication tricks to make people waiting "hoping …

• Any news from "The Aion Team", GF or just from Nic about this matter ? Or... beside all the protestation movement and mobilization of the players about something beyond the game nerf, you didn't even bother to answer to us ? Face to face to your community ? Why do you keep hiding and just watching this thread if you count on doing nothing with it ? You really don't bother, aren't you ? Or maybe, let's make the question appealing maybe ? How much Euros shall we spend to get real and honest news a…

• For now : - 5 votes for "yes" (1%) and 354 votes for "no" (99%) - more than 1k replies and above 51k views People are still waiting the "best answer" possible and directly from Nic. As a conclusion to these modest lines, i can quote this i guess, waiting for the official real answer :board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8425488056016460f0fa783a9

• OK back to the post 1 of this thread : - we aren't happy with the current changes, poll results says it all - for now, we would like to have the changes being reverted (... at least until another proper and fair solution is found) - the answer given to us atm isn't satisfying

• I don't want to pick on you... but well; let's see. I will tell you how i read your (sorry) the Aion Team answer, as a customer. Quote from Galeas: “Dear Daevas, ” Ok, "Greetings, Daeva!" is gone, just put dear customers or hello. Quote from Galeas: “We want to address the current situation with the changes to the Luna instances that went online with this weeks maintenance. We have seen your feedback and it was more than clear, that you are not happy about these changes. We understand this and w…

• Quote from Pericol: “Even if u try to boycott them u can't do much players are splitted in few factions ,wallet warriors who don't complain ,ppl who don't care much because they play less ,ppl who don't talk because they are afraid to speak much (i personally wasn't accepted in alliance because i wasn't agree with someone in forum but i don't care ) and so on ... ” You don't have to justify your opinions since your probably don't ask people to justify their own, no ? Asking someone why they pref…

• Quote from Imendil: “Of course not, flaming gives us nothing. ” Sadly, but it seems even asking a simple answer from them isn't working either. I'm really against flaming and insults as well, but in the RL business, some customers aren't very tender if they are in their right and if they are feeling abused for some reasons. If the business they do would be applied to RL, the only place where it would work would be in very rich countries and where there is only one level of service, "premium/delu…

• Quote from Fade: “I bet we gave Lercer a fright and he's out of here for good. and i seriously hoped for an answer from him ” Do you really think not facing the problems is the way to behave ? No, they owe us a detailled and consistent answer. Shall they assume in public or not their choices, we must know the end of this, we can't let things rotting.

• Oh and i forgot, i'm terribly sad people still buying tremendous amount of Aion Coins in the lfg cause of the Shugo event. I wonder what is the worst, people encouraging even more p2w and supporting you beside the lack of respect and consideration you give to the whole players community or the fact, you, GF, act as "business as usual" and as long the money come in, no need to move 1 finger or answer the "peons".

• Shall we conclude now, waiting and watching the absence of the official reaction of GF staff : - the poll and the result are useless and have or will have no value, - GF aren't considering players reactions, also maybe the same for the moderators job when escalating such big dissatisfaction (let's say, the moderators do all they can to forward the information to whom is in charge at GF) Really GF, you should really consider getting communication lessons and the shop won't save you forever, even …

• Still no GF answer ; i'm glad you aren't firemen cause, the buildings would be totally destroyed and the people agonizing, if not worst. Is it possible to get an answer from official GF ? Before the weekend maybe ? I almost have a deep empathy for the moderators here cause, i don't see the rescue/support from GF helping you guys and letting you alone with all players rants about this hot topic...

• Quote from nodeone: “Quote from Healice: “... we just enjoy and play with the things offered to us. ” Tell me how you can enjoy when last changes ruins all your plans in game? Example - I am casual player - have work, have family ... have 2-3 hours of playing when the rest of my family (wife and kid ) are sleeping... I can make my char little more competitive only by rising few alts for LoK gok for supplements and doing with these Luna for Apes and serums ... In that situation i am not using my …

• Quote from Behold: “Anyhow, my point being is that this is something bad indeed and the community's feedback on it is very decisive yet the Admin Team have acknowledged that feedback and its decisiveness and told us that they will work on it so at this point the best thing to do is WAIT and definitely not go on a boycott. ” Waiting and letting things cool will just be in players disfavour, things will rot and no actions will be taken. To keep insisting and let all players voices be heard is the …