Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks guys!

• I share the exact same thought as Karten, the fact that we don't even get any information at all. This PvP event has been so horribly dead that everyone could be considered an ilegitimate killfarmer since you're killing the same 20 people who are actually partaking in the event over and over. If that even is the reason me Karten and many other people got removed from the ranking list. I wrote a ticket and got a reply to it but I'm not sure if that answers anything or just raises more questions "…

• youtube.png Youtuber name: Itsmebisu Youtube channel link: youtube.com/darknessnamed Server and Faction: Antriksha [EN/TR] Elyos faction. Video content type: Tutorials, PvP highlights, compilations, and pretty much any request I get. Uploading new videos every: Ideally every week, might be more if I get juicy highlights, might be less if there is absolutly nothing worth posting. twitch.png Streamer name: Darvylle Stream link: twitch.tv/Darvylle Server and Faction: Antriksha [EN/TR] Elyos faction…