Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any plans on putting "Crucible coliseum: Entry scroll for arena of discipline" in events as a reward again? It's rlly easy to rank up even for new players with those nowadays, so I guess all the qq about not beiing able to reach some rank cuz of too big difference or cuz of p2w people who spend euros on ticks in shop, with putting these would be fixed.

• Hey people... I've farmed these sky islands a bit so I can tell you everything I know regarding that and my exp with it. First time I've tried to make alliance to farm to spawn shadowbringer npcs which open the portal to sky island. We were 24 people farming on storm plateau crafty, tough, raging etc. mobs for like an hour, we didn t spawn it. My second try was with 4 alliances, each ally on 1 area which u can reach with flight tp, storm plateau, mushroom gorge, forest and swamp... We were farmi…

• Quote from esset23: “think you are overreacting. If grp A skipped grp B a lot of times it can be seen and checked (if you provide time stamps). My pov (my opinion, I'm not saying you all should listen to it) about what happened: Some players got caught others didn't. That's the reason of Karten's rage, cause he got caught. I still remember him and Turbonugget joking on lfg "...are u banned, Turbo? - No, neither am I" etc. This is called "karma", boys. How funny to see you all crying here on foru…

• Quote from Revansch: “So, you are telling me, that when you see Governor and you are Rank5 that you have to go YOLO and try to kill it...are you really serious? Asmos and Elyos are enemies, but there is no rule that you have to kill everyone you see...its up to everyone who you will or will not kill...not killing some lowbie doesnt mean I am friending with him...holy criep...when I dont kill snake which can kill me it doesnt mean I am now friend with that snake ... You should visit psychologist,…

• Asmos and elyos are supposed to kill each other. On silentera map where no1 was doing anything apart from pvp (you can t rlly farm there , quest or smth) is not normal that people avoid killing each other, unless they know each other... You're not supposed to have any friend on enemy faction, that's the reason you can t see the chat of enemy faction in 1st place.

• Quote from Click: “The fact they removed people for "avoiding killing other players" and other dubious reasons I am sure the next pvp event will be a dead one.” So it's normal for you, that you go with your faction mates , zerg arrive, they don t kill you (even if they killed you in same hour) and they kill other guys of your faction? It's obvious making friends with enemy faction to make more kills.

• I'd just like to say this... I saw people saying how next time we won t have even 20 people doing the pvp event, in my opinion, you'll have double or more people than on this pvp event. Firstly cuz 1st deathbringer event has rewarded traders as winners of the event and many people didn t even bother trying it on this 1 (previous event). After gameforge did great job and deleted many traders from the pvp event this time , people actually find it possible to win the event now and I bet on next eve…

• Kartenn I get what you mean lol... My point is that I don t really trust these players who are crying here how they got DQ'ed for not doing anything against the rules.Even if you claim "I only did this , this and this" and not trading, how can I be 100% sure of that?But gameforge can... Maybe you're right, but I still trust to gameforge which has chance to investigate wut was happening during the event with certain tools and the people who work on this.

• Quote from esset23: “All i see now you are mad cause your ego lost this time.” This is the key sentence why all the drama happening here. Simply guys next time play fair and try to win like that instead of crying on forums after getting deleted for trades.

• Just got rewards

• Nobody who did something bad, traded or didn t kill his asmo/elyos friends will go around and say yes I did that , was my mistake , instead of it will go on forums and blame gameforge for making a mistake with deleting them. Saying it again, don t speak for your legion mates, friends when you can t be 100% sure they're innocent even if you know them for 10 years+. Nobody gets banned, deleted for not doing anything, if something like that happens , they can post ticket to gameforge and solve it t…

• I don t get what's all the fuss about here, simple all who were trading got deleted from the list. Stop wasting gameforge's time on rechecking cuz they're big names of good legions , that doesn t mean they can t trade. Mostly such people with high ego will trade , I rlly doubt that anyone who was 100% clean got deleted. If it's the fuss to make community of aion think how it's gameforge's fault and how they've mistaken , so the certain people from certain legions don t end up beiing traders/chea…

• Any ETA for announcing winners? Guys stop crying, you wouldn t get deleted if you didn t trade, stop playing innocent here, no1 believe you anyways

• Is there any chance to make awakening antriksha weapons from the event tradeable through account warehouse atleast, so we don t throw such nice weapons away?

• Hey guys, Deyla - Elyos upgraded 3 trees on lv 2 magnificient, strong, gloomy... and now we got again young gloomy tree next to the upgraded 1, why is that and how many trees r there in total 6 or this is bug?

• Hello everyone... Here are few things to say about atreia tree school event, how's it working on Deyla-Elyos side. First day of event, I've decided to help the faction the way I gather the seeds and upgrade the trees so whole faction has a chance for better rewards, many people helped aswell by gathering on lfg or inside of their legions. I don t mind spending my time just shouting on lfg for seeds, standing in sanctum square so people can trade me seeds easier etc. instead of doing something th…