Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

This red guy though ♥ Too bad I make only female ;p

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

I do the same xD But I don't put the Chest to the very max because it looks a bit too much compared to the body I choose, but almost to the max ;p Also a bit longer legs!

• I tried to send you a mail through game but it didn't work, you can try to add me Opaline is cleric or Drayuu is gladiator, I'm working on leveling glad up I hope you will still have a level for BT when I get there!

• Aion lore

Drayuu - - Daeva's Playground

Thanks for the tips! Magic boost though? I used to go with Block set/HP set back in the days, but I see manastones have evolved quite a bit. I noticed that I will have to adapt. Block set is nice for PvE though, if you get agro heal. PvP set is something else, I have some ideas but I have time to decide Sorry, the conversation is going away from lore! Oops!

• Aion lore

I'm level 66 and it's the highest I ever got xD I have nooo idea about these new instances and I'm a bit scared to discover them or be yelled at because "Bad cleric" if I don't know all the strats and way. My first Rentus Base went okay though, strats are pretty easy. I got a bit confused at the boss with the barrels though, there was only tank killing and everyone sitting while me healing here and there. I wonder what's the story of Rentus Base too, should have paid more attention. I'll look th…

• Ah damn, I don't have an alt that high. I could work on my Gladiator so I can tank BT if you don't mind leaving your Cleric around this level xD

• Haha, leveling is fun, I enjoy it. But I have a slow pace sometimes, because I do other things :> We can join for some group quests though, like FT, DC and such!

• Aion lore

Thanks for the link to the guide of crafting Evita, will check it out for sure. And yes, leveling up all quests means getting over level sometimes...it's a bit frustrating, but you can always drop the quest items so. I think it's best to privilege the instances quest since if you're over level it's harder to find a group :s Missed my change to run UT LUT with my Cleric...even though I used to love these instances. I'm not sure I understand what you mean Ternezia: Quote from Ternezia: “I know som…

• Aion lore

Oh trust me, I agree with you 100% I like the end-game content, but I like to process to get there too. I also like creating my character, and for example, I just deleted my Chanter to re-do it because I felt her hair wasn't her style, her personnality. I like to enjoy stuff before it's too late (when you're too high level etc). And I like leveling every character and go into their skin too, imagine a story for them. So I feel it's important that the character creation fits the character I want …

• Yes I tried Joined two legions but none want to run instances much. I tried on both server, rookie and main. Sadness I might try to farm it on other character if I find people by then I guess. I'm working on a Chanter and a Gladiator.

• Aion lore

Oh these quests kinda ring a bell. As I like to do EVERY quests, I probably did them, except from the Spy quests because it's such a pain to find Elyos to kill. Also I might be the one to be killed! Reminds me of this beginner quest in Ishalgen, where we pick up flowers for a guy so we can offer them to a girl in his place! And she's like! What! No way, he should do it himself! I find it very satisfying when the whole map is empty of quests, and you completed everything. Feels like job is done. …

• Hahaha..well I did try... In three weeks I found ONE group willing to go. I'm not going to wait a year before leveling up though...

• Well, it would be nice to have a quest for instances to get the loot even if you pass the cap level. Just like these pink quests for DC and you get a chest with a piece of weapon/armor. I created a bunch of other characters and will try to farm BT with some people when I get there but yeah. If there's no other way to get the Stormwing set, that's kinda sad, I find it very pretty (and the shield is ♥)

• Aion lore

I haven't read much about lore yet, at least not out of the game, but looking forward to it. There was a book I found in Pandaemonium library though, and I read the story, it was fun and sad at the same time, It's more of a side story but it was still fun to read. It has a pitch of horror story so I liked it xD I'll share it here: board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4092e4132b713e85550198942board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4092e4132b713e85550198942board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4092e4132b713e8555019894…

• Well that's sad... If I never left Aion and was a veteran and new everything about the new updates, I'd have myself help everyone I can. That's why I'm thinking of making a guild again but...my knowledge is too poor to help anyone atm. I tried two guilds, but none is doing instances while I love doing them. I will try to farm BT chain set on other characters if I find people to run it with and they agree to give me the chain set. I love that skin very much ♥ I have the gloves already. I used to …

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

Woohoo, looks like a lot to learn about, thanks for sharing! Aah BT, my lovely instance :> I love it! Wish I could farm it. Maybe we should make a new role-play thread and share stories! :O That would be a lot of fun.

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

Ah yes, there's no evil or good, but in my case there is. Originally Opaline is like a pure person, in light, helping others, etc. When I created her in Elder Scrolls Online, she fell into darkness and got evil for various reason. Her story goes one as she's now on Asmodian side (because it's in the shadows) :> Nice to see other people interested in role-play and lore! It's super interesting to write our own stories. I have a couple other characters but not as detailed as Opaline. I'm not good r…

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

Creating a new character is always a lot of struggle but a lot of fun. I see lots of cool ones here! Also Ternezia we have a similar taste, I like to roll from Cleric to Gladiator xD I love Gladiator so much, animation and skills, it's a lot of fun to play. Looking forward to max all my favourite characters again. Too bad we're not on the same faction! I decided to try to Asmo side! I do miss Sanctum sometimes Evita...nice boobs there ;p I'm not sure how roleplay is a thing out there but, I've b…

• Help Needed: Live AION wallpaper!

Drayuu - - Art corner

Oh yeah that's a great idea! I'm using this animated wallpaper for the intro outro of my stream because it looks so lovely! You can get the wallpaper easily by using Wallpaper Engine on Steam. Just install the software, browse the Worshop to find the Aion animated wallpaper and click to apply it to your monitor wallpaper! Easy :>

• It's a healer problem

Drayuu - - Cleric

Talking about healers problem, that's also why a guild is very appreciated. You go in instance with people you like being and hopefully have patience. At least that's what I was used to so, unless I group with strangers, I didn't have too many problems. But coming back here today, guildless and have to go with random, no patience or anything. Working hard on finding the right guild, friendly, patient and willing to evolve and help each other. It's also nice to have a friendly gameplay when I str…