Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LOCK the PRICES

Lylien - - Suggestions

I know this is probably something it is not gonna get viewed by right people but to make things better on the long run imagine if there would be some max-min something in between prices set for all the items in the game. Since the inflation is real in this game, by focusing on better prices with limitation and maybe a model of "pre-order". I'm getting this idea from the Black Desert Online, where market is a lot better than Broker on Aion. Since gear here is breakable upon enchanting thing would…

• Real questions here before jumping back to the game on these new servers to check it out... 1. Will there be char transfers avalible on the new servers? 2. Will the shop still have those leveling shit aids that will basically turn bunch of people to top level within few hours or sooner? 3. Will they lock out the shop? (is there any idea behind the launch that will close the shop for few months or something like AA did for their servers) Because new server will quickly become the same as the old …

• About the community

Lylien - - Deyla

To be fair asking people for gear while doing runs where you're missing few people is actually normal thing to do. Since the merge where you have all sorts of people applying. You can't expect for everyone to know how much of a big shot you were on your previous server and just by some sort of miracle know of your divine OP abilities... Yes you get people that ask for gear for RB nm and Sauro, which is retarded since its nerfed so bad 4 man group can do it while sleeping. But keep in mind people…

• The Arcane Legion!

Lylien - - Deyla

Let me make some commercial for this legion. I suggest every new player or old being fed up with the same faces to join this legion. It has a lots of people and also nice members, there are exp people inside as well and they offer help. Don't be shy in asking a question inside there will be always someone to respond. This legion is relatively new but it offers a nice jump for the fresh and new players.