Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Click "Still beeing triggered by their ignorance regarding this topic here, Koop didn't even show up and gave his opinion, instead we get a useless newsletter announcing the winners, where 1/3 are reported traders with video proof" prnt.sc/dwucr0 I mean, xD

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “Stop talking about me already, you tell me how I talk about myself all the time, but this isn't even about me only, you don't even bother to read what others say, several innocent people have been disqualified,” How can you prove their innocence? People's words = rumors, until you have a proof.” What proof do they have against these people? Because if they had any proof and were transparent they would reply to these people, hey you got disqualifi…

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Revansch: “So, you are telling me, that when you see Governor and you are Rank5 that you have to go YOLO and try to kill it...are you really serious?” I think you are overreacting. If grp A skipped grp B a lot of times it can be seen and checked (if you provide time stamps). My pov (my opinion, I'm not saying you all should listen to it) about what happened: Some players got caught others didn't. That's the reason of Karten's rage, cause he got caught. I still rem…

• Quote from Click: “Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “717 different kills” Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD? I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again). Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it. Gameforge 2017. In my opinion, the support should review a…

• Quote from Click: “Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “717 different kills” Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD? I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again). Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it. Gameforge 2017.” Didn't think of that, will tell him to do…

• Quote from Seny: “ ” Quote from Seny: “Go against GF, many trolling posts. Go with them many trolling posts. HAHA it's so funny. Shouldn't of cheated in the first place, no good throwing your toys out of pram now. With all the attitude, you deserve everything you got. And no I'm not apologizing These posts just show what Aion community is like, no more, no less. Enjoy your new games, Aion will be in a better place. :alol:” Its not a trolling post its actually describing this situation pretty muc…

• @Rym What more can be said, everyone with a brain knows what you said is the truth and how things really are. I already know even if other players have the same or even less single kills ( so more "dodgy" in GFs eyes ) they wont do anything about it. What i really want with this is is to show how badly this event has been managed, its obvious to 100% that GF wont do anything even if I counter all their arguments and they dont really have a solid proof as of why me and other people got disqualifi…

• Quote from Seny: “Same old waffle, picking out reasons why or how you got DQ'd. I tell you I hope gameforge doesn't change it's mind and makes an example of this, we are been plagued by cheating in this game for far too long. The way you lot go on it's like you have been banned from the game or something, hoping that your endless dribble will give you back your top ranking . nothing about ego, of course. I'd be very disappointed if gf back down. But it's time cheating is dealt with.” I know I wo…

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “In the first one I got permanently banned because I hit a crazy shot and someone reported me, after a review of my account the devs decided that my stats were simply too good to be true and decided to permanently ban me, just based of that. I had to go to the stream of a DEV, D O N A T E 2 dollars minimum for the message to appear on the screen, and he re-checked my case and actually unbanned me, needless to say support was saying I got rightfull…

• Quote from Squall: “717 different ppl? Im amazed how much of free time U had to spent for this in game. Im always trying to be most objectively, even now I think 717 different players compare to total 2106 kills is like YOUR argument/advantage in this conversation with GF. HF.” It's also what I thought when they told me these numbers, wait 717 different kills, I'm literally amazed by how many different players was able to get, like really, and pretty much anyone that played the event knows that …

• Quote from Hakurin: “In reality it doesn't often feel like GF listens to the players either. We don't get much proper feedback about anything (it has gotten a tiny bit better with letter from PD and AA, but it is still very little and often very outdated), there is no clear communication within the support team... Stuff like this is really frustrating. There's a survey option if you want to know the player's feelings about things, there's the option of using the forum polls or simply opening thr…

• Quote from Cyan: “Quote from Noctis: “@Cyan were ppl really removed for skipping targets? the rules say exactly that killing same ppl over and over again won't count, so why? I hope GF understands how much time ppl invested into this, we're talking 100+ hours chasing kills out of the 20 ppl that participated.. I gave up after 600 kills cuz it was beyond ridic, time consuming, boring, annoying, etc. It's rly unprofessional if u removed players on unconfirmed whims, with no proof, etc. my 5 cent” …

• Since GF won't do this, I'm asking you guys, Mail the support and simply ask them, how many single kills did I have? If I am really the person with the most single target kills in europe, I think that does mean im just the person that literally nolifed the most and play in a really populated server. Because if someone is trading, he will have what? 5-10-15, 30? different characters, take into consideration they have to be lvl 65, and these will only get repeated over and over over the 14 days ev…

• Quote from Livo: “Karten & Marco I don't know how the hell You killed 717 and 404 different targets when in event participated around 20-30 people on my server and according to ranking Antriksha and Hellion were most active servers during the event.” You also have to take this into consideration: 1- first day A LOT of people were in silentera in hellion server, players that obviously lasted for 1-2-3 days and never went abyss/akaron 2- Abyss sieges + Invasions, I made an INSANE amount of single …

• @c4pwdz It's ridiculous, I'm also amazed by how high 717 the number is already, I killed 717 different people, thats INSANELY HIGH, I literally must be the person in europe with more single targets, I remember going in abyss invasions into 100 elyos with transform, noble water shield, wintry, and 5600mb +7full accesories sorc, you can guess with things like that I made over 50-60 kills in the 10 min duration of the xform, really, If they want to really prove it, they should check Vallar, and tel…

• Just got an answer from support. Apparently out of my 2106 kills, only 717 were single kills, and the difference means I killed too many targets over a short time frame, impossible if targets have a 1 hour cooldown. I'm not sure if I understand this but, it means I killed 717 different people, I'm surprised the number is even this high, because last days there were max 15 actual elyos participants on my server, now lets get to the point. I got disqualified because of a difference in single kills…

• Quote from [NICK]winac: “Kartenn I get what you mean lol... My point is that I don t really trust these players who are crying here how they got DQ'ed for not doing anything against the rules.Even if you claim "I only did this , this and this" and not trading, how can I be 100% sure of that?But gameforge can... Maybe you're right, but I still trust to gameforge which has chance to investigate wut was happening during the event with certain tools and the people who work on this.” That is of cours…

• Quote from [NICK]c4pwdz: “Brings huge disapoitment to me watching this wild dogs, that flooded the support with tickets that easily could had been missunderstood like one of those 5 years kid cryings, coming here and someway trying even to laugh about those who got treated unfairly. However, i wasnt expecting anything diferent, since they are enjoying somekind of dumbness and incompetence caused by this PvP event resolution. BRINGS me more sadness also, to know, just like it was said above by Ka…

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “Not trying to insult, was just showing the current Deathbringer's top gameplay.” 5 elyos (including a cleric) are killing 2 asmos. nice gameplay.” I only see 1 person attacking you and some lightning fast reactions after, chill my man, you won!! @Miie LOL, what do you mean banning people with actual proof? Rather disqualify Itsmebisu for skipping targets, while that sorc wins the event, ayyyyyyyy

• Not trying to insult, was just showing the current Deathbringer's top gameplay.