Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lets count till 1000

Amrit - - Daeva's Playground

600px-US_62.svg.png

• Lets count till 1000

34!

• Lets count till 1000

12!

• Introduction: Amrit

Amrit - - Introductions

Quote from Vian: “Quote from [NICK]evita: “hihi and good luck with one of the hardest things... being forum mod and I've got a very strong suspicion who you are :-P” I thought I did as well! But I was wrong :(” I'm just too pro for you Vian ;D

Amrit - - Introductions

Far from, I don't even have a ranger up to 10! *eyes the lvl 5 scout*

Amrit - - Introductions

My monster of a cat yes (or now at least). AND I LOVE YOU TOO VELVET!!!! <3<3<3 Good to see you are going to sleep early once in a while too!

Amrit - - Introductions

Oh yea, but, even though maybe hard, it is fun so far. Also the others are very fun so it makes it pleasant! I'm from the BE

Amrit - - Introductions

Ah well, even though I've just joined the bunch, I suppose I'll add a little introduction in here. So, hello, I'm Amrit! Still getting used to being around here. I actually just joined because I was a Velvetino fangirl...or something like that! Or I just felt like being under Velvets wrath...or just to add another girl to the team, whatever! Anyway, in Aion life, I suppose I'm one of those hardcore players. I began playing at the very first beta. Sadly enough I first was on Elyos side. But quick…