Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• that's not what I meant... Probably I messed up with words since there were 3.00 am when I wrote the message! I understand their role very well, because I've been in their shoes before. I was a volunteer forum administrator for a game, some year before. What I tried to explain is that it's not them *as persons* who are distrusted, but them as GF moderators. I totally understand how they are often in a tight spot, trying to cope with all the rage of players, that more often then not is channeled …

• Quote from Sita: “Considering that we are nothing but mere messengers, our OWN credibility shouldn't even be in question.” And it's exactly in that regard that people don't trust your words. You act as the voice of someone (Gameforge) who's at least not trusted, so your words inherit that credibility. It's nothing on your persons, it's not you as human being to be distrusted: it's you as official voice of Gameforge. Quote: “NONE of the mods is GF employee, and we can only submit what we get told…

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Helkeheri: “@Senpai Sad as it is, even a random person with 1 post has more credibility than GF staff. ” You don't need to start insulting the team. ” i don't read any insult, he just stated his opinion.. Which I bet, it's shared by many people here. He said that people don't believe in what you say, he didn't say you're "bad persons" or similar - that would have been an insult! If you don't like what he said, you should try harder in order to gain his respect, and…

• Quote from Helkeheri: “ To my knowledge, the quest doesn't update if the boss turns you into tyrant right before it dies.Or you are dead when the boss dies, other than that, it updated on all my chars.” I heard about that, and I made sure nobody was transformed or dead when we downed the final boss. We also have video evidence. It's just that they are plain bad at this game, and aren't even serious enough to take responsibility for that.

• Quote from Helkeheri: “ Today dropped an ape in Luna. ” That’s too much, we could clearly use some balancing here! In topic: I used to be fine with the hero quest solution, but I’m now changing my mind because doing the quests with multiple chars quickly stops being fun and turns in being boredom and painful. Leaving apart when you do LOK, the quest doesn’t update and you must do the instance again and again, because contacting support only earns you a very polite “screw you”

• Quote from Aura: “I'm dying Did you guys really farm the crappy mobs until they respawn as raging when you can get 100% raging assassins in a certain area? ” Yes, I did. Where's such area?

• Quote from Click: “No, they don't have to. Hero Trial is beta, so errors can happen. You chose to take part in the beta test phase, nobody forced you to do any quest. ” I understand your point of view but I disagree. If that was the case, I should have been prompted with message for opting in the testing functions. In that case, it should totally have been my risk to take part in optional and unfinished features. Another sign that Hero quest could not be considered as beta is the fact they adopt…

• Quote from beppegg: “Quote from beppegg: “I already opened a ticket for that, let's hope to get proper support... ” I got answered, they said my ticket will be passed to the technical department, but they don't know how much time would it take for getting a response... I don't know why that makes me think to trashcan bin :-S Definitely I won't allow that to go unanswered! @Galeas please try to facilitate this kind of tickets, don't forget where we're coming from... ” I just had the answer from t…

• I'm actually liking the hero quest solution; it could actually use some tweaking here and there, but overall I'm quite happy with it!

• guys, can't you see they're testing our buyng behavior? Shugo Tomb: you could buy keys to get additional chances of rewards Trillionerk: we deliver you small prices, and give you the bait for bigger price (the pork) but you'll be required a moderate investment (if the pork spawns when I'm left with three keys, I will have to buy four) Fire temple: your reward is the possibility to invest money to get the actual reward Which one milks more money? This is the real objective of this three-shugo exp…

• Quote from Kelberas: “Quote from beppegg: “Maybe is there a smarter farming method? Mind to share, please? ” Yes. Kill all assasins you can, and them come back in 5 mins, to check whether a Raging version has spawned.Until you kill existing assasin, new WON'T spawn. Sometimes Strange type of mob can drop Raging type of mob. ” That's similar to what we did, the only difference is that we chose a spot with few assassins and kept killing them for raging to spawn, while a member was scouting around …

• Do you guys have some secret method for finding the Raging Thalia Assassin? Because when I did it, it took me more than two hours to kill all of them, and that's killing every single assassin in sight. There were other 4-5 Asmo groups and we competed with each other fiercely whenever one of us spotted one of them. Maybe is there a smarter farming method? Mind to share, please?

• I agree that PvP was fun and great, what drives me but was the competition with the other Asmos.. Too few mobs for such numbers. Yesterday I've only been able to do the siege, and that quest... After a while it became boring. I'd suggest to increase the mob count but allow any "raging something", so that it would take some time to complete the quest (pvp) but there will be less intra-faction competition

• if my friends would have followed me, I'd be on Black Desert right now.. Without giving a damn about how it goes in Korea

• unless I'm missing something I think we're saying the same things.. There was only one race (humans+daevas) --> cataclysm --> evolution in Asmos and Elyos

• Quote from Kelberas: “Originally there was Humans, and Daevas (ancestors of modern Elyos). [CUT] So, following story-line, we're playing as Elyos predecessor. ” Daeva (and humans) differentiated in Elyos and Asmodians after the Tower shattered, because of evolution (darker and hostile environment for Asmos); they where one and the same in the past. So we're not playing Elyos predecessors, we're playing both races predecessors.

• Hey, I found your punctuation, seems like you lost it! Here you are: ..,;.,,,...";:!!?:',... In topic: we were "qq"-ing exactly about the corpse vanishing before anyone being able to loot anything. You called that a bug too, if I'm not mistaken; welcome onboard the qq train, I guess!! :))

• Quote from beppegg: “ I already opened a ticket for that, let's hope to get proper support... ” I got answered, they said my ticket will be passed to the technical department, but they don't know how much time would it take for getting a response... I don't know why that makes me think to trashcan bin :-S Definitely I won't allow that to go unanswered! @Galeas please try to facilitate this kind of tickets, don't forget where we're coming from...

• on Deyla the corpse didn't appear, letting anybody looting. I don't know if that's a bug or intended, though

• New Server-wide Recruitment

beppegg - - General Discussion

just seen this thread... I did know about this feature and I wanted to use it, but my friends always refused saying that if you get disconnected in a cross-server instance, when you come back online you find yourself out of the instance and unable to join again. Can someone confirm or deny that, please?