Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• You are in huge mistake if you think i have any wish to communicate with you. And as much as you can be right about me going offtopic, I believe people needed an explanation of your behavior. At least you are consistent to go for the last word every time, to help me prove my point. For that you have my thanks. As for the shugo events - they are all bad, but the least bad seems to be the first one - the imperial tomb. It was the least frustrating in terms of being rewarding. But it was still bad.…

• "Practice what you preach", mate, as the song advised back in the day

• Quote from Fade: “but not by imposing even more abuses than it was before ” That is true. Luna was exploitable before, yes, but the number of people abusing it actively on too many characters was not that high, because it was time consuming. I wonder of the system was designed like this to promote more account creation and boost goldpack sales because of the available exploit, or it is plain incompetence. Both are unacceptable.

• Quote from t0re: “Well dunno about good arguments but last huge posts by u were totally not understandable or had double meaning. ” You know nothing, John Snow. His arguments are good because he says so! The rest of us are just stupid and beneath his superior logic, because we're filled with rage and demand free stuff. And that's literally everything he says in every of his points. Nothing more, nothing less.

• You really do not see the way you contradict yourself? Everything that gets censored violates community guidelines one way, or another. And I wonder does it matter if you break 10 different rules once each, or you break 1 rule 10 times, in order to get disciplined? Yes, I am not a moderator, that's why I ask questions, make conclusions based on the answers or their lack of. If it's not "luck" that keeps you here, than we have a problem with moderation. A serious one. Senpai -Off-topic

• Quote from Kelberas: “Opinions should not be fueled by rage. If they are - they most likely violate forum rules, which in turn same as "shooting yourself in leg and begging for aid". I understand sometimes GF decision are not fair towards casual players, but they take steps to improve, and recent Hero Quests changes proves it. Time will aid any wound, even as harsh as "Luna" was to you. Nobody is even bothered by ToC because on overall it was left behind asap people realised how much value Luna …

• What's wrong with you both. Ganking on a banned user? Really? That's a bit like arguing with a dead person's tombstone just to be able to have the last word. People are allowed to have opinions. To like and dislike stuff as much as they like. You don't have to agree with everyone but you ought to be decent enough not to argue with someone who can't argue back. And than you have demands about how people think or what they say? Seriously? Kelberas, it gets quite frustrating to read you already. Yo…

• As I have said it previously - it all depends on the implementation. If the quest about kills is given on siege days in abyss, or if it is reworked to cover more maps, it will be ok. If not - it'll be useless. If the other quests appear in random and some days you get 3 quests for apes, but then nothing, and you have no way to be online every day to check, you're screwed. If they appear in specific days, it'd be best if we could know when those days are. If not - we're screwed. The hero trial sy…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “And I am a little confused ...what the ceranium medals are doing as a reward ? ” In a year or two they might remove those from drops. Took them long enough to remove outdated items from VR so they were never swift in keeping things current. Besides it's probably easier to add ceranium medals instead of petra medals - why should they bother calculating how much petra you get from 30 ceraniums...

• Quote from Vespir: “To that end it may simply be better to just add all of the following quests with an in-game NPC with the 12 and 21 day cooldown so people who don't necessarily have time to play every day don't happen to miss out too much on what they can farm, I think that would be both more fair and equal. I believe this might actually be easier to do than the hero trial change, as well. ” This deserves attention indeed. For people with tough schedule this will be the better option. It also…

• Quote from Galeas: “Regarding the quests, don't hesitate to bring feedback, we tried to make it so that different play styles would be rewarded but it wasn't easy and it is something that we could adjust in the future. ” "Adjust" sounds so wrong when it comes from you. Just as "Balance" sounds somewhat dirty when it comes from the PD.

• Thank you for clarifying it.

• I'll answer the poll after i see it working. So far it is useless to vote about words and intentions that may be subject of a change. However I wonder how many manastones those bundles will give. Otherwise the amount of APES per week for me personally would be similar to what I was getting from Luna. Sounds promising. Quite too late though. That month waiting was a huge set-back.

• Quote from Kelberas: “I think you missed the point. ” No I did not. There were enough many discussions over shop prizes over the years and nothing changed. It was also mentioned enough many times in this very thread. It was never acknowledged by Gameforge as an option at all. You really need to go through those 148 pages and read before you storm in now and throw accusations towards players about things you didn't read.

• Quote from Kelberas: “Quote from Amazeballs: “90% of your post refers to cash shop ” because game's consumable is based upon this.If game earned revenue with p2p system, it wouldn't have ridiculous prices that we have right now. And then dev team could focus on not earning more revenue before fanbase decays, but on fun of said fanbase. You just don't know economic reasons behind every single tweak, fix, and buffs. You all know this nerf was to promote shop. And if not - to not let people have ch…

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas 15:50 working day is ending soon. Where is "The Plan"? ” 10 minutes before he rushes out of office, otherwise the comments will haunt him all weekend. --------- And there were people banned for off topic, while Kelberas isn't banned for sexism even. God bless today's moderation!

• Quote from Kelberas: “Right now i can enchant 1 piece to +15 with current apes price. Within 4 days worth of farming.But i'm just waiting for alternative solutions, and\or APES price drop, and not being an luna-fanatic, like 80% of you are. Gathering kinah, you know. ” But it is a collective game , isn't it. Just because you can do something, does not mean everyone should. Nor that it is right to, even if people can. Honestly it's quite hard to take seriously any advice that comes from a 75 lvl …

• Quote from Sita: “just a fyi he had written the same on the luna thread - so there wouldn't be a difference in the outcome ” Yeah i saw. And you guys decided that it's not enough to let him go, you just had to hit him with the door on his way out. So mature. Such care.... "Good riddance, one idiot less to moderate! Let's hope all those whining kids go away soon too!" - is that what you think guys? And you're not even payed for this. You volunteered. And than Vaire would comes and say "I dislike …

• Quote from Kelberas: “Quote from Iana: “Cuse 99% of this players have this things mostly by shop interaction. ” So does 70% of korea. Reason? Cheap shop prices. Our shop is not friendly towards microtransactions.Want to be OP-OP? Pay up. If not - try to make use of your current resources to make more resources. If you don't want to do it - it's not a game for you. Aion is a grindfest since day 1, where you could pay up until craft gear 50lv that was competetive against 50a gear. PvE heroes had m…

• Quote from Sita: “this is the place where we let you talk about other games indeed but still this is valid Quote from community guidelines: “Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere. ” ” It's understandable not to let players "urge" other players to leave. But everyone should be allowed to say farewell to the game , the community and his friends on the board. Es…