Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Neverfelt - - Suggestions

Quote from Kukullkan: “Ye its normal ... read abyss ranking list - Rank info see belowto achieve the rank of 1-star officer , u need to earn more than 1450HP in the last 4 weeks ” This is generally the amount every officer+ ranker needs to earn to not get erased from the ranking list. And actually you must earn that amount in 3 weeks, and not 4 as the game says (I don't know 100% for now if they changed it, but few months ago i double checked it on some alts and it was 3 weeks instead of 4). The…

Safer to say "charackters" and not "players". Any rank 1 alt can easily become officer now with few sieges or glories, since glory tickets drop like crazy now and siege never was more rewarding even for afk.

• Quote from Applepie: “Oh well, there was no 40 abyss kills quest in "old" schedule, so i assumed they will change 20 abyss kills into 40, but apparently they decided to keep it and change officer quest into it :v Would fix/rewrite it, but i don't really wanna get banned again, sorry :x ” What you mean again? They banned you for sharing that info? Instead of thank you that you save them some time by doing the job they were supposed to do but never did?

Quote from Candycane: “Honestly just do something, antriksha elyos is so dead at this point i dont even care anymore who we get merged with ” Buy your self a sombrero 'cause you gonna need it, Helltrishka / Antrillion inc

• 400% exp very nice!! Upvoting.

• Quote from Decim: “Can we stop complaining all the time... yea its bugged but i only see people in here complaining. ” Are YOU going to give me my missing APES?

• Same bug for me like last's week on library with same(!!) charackter. I died in almost all my chars on arkhal, but was alive when boss died, in all of them quest updated and got the apes but this toon again no quest update / no ape. But i noticed something the today's 50kk exp hero trial got updated and recieved the 1xstar reward twice instead of one time. And support still hasn't answered my ticket since friday.

• Is there any problem with the sound in fire temple shugo? Sometimes it's dissapearing. Teammates's expirienced this too.

• Quote from Kelberas: “I'd say it's more of a community issue. ” Not at all, the game is rewarding afkr's, simple and legit, how is this community's issue? Quote from Kelberas: “On Antri AFK sieges exist because of "fortress trade deal", so noone really bothers with sieges. I do believe on Hellion it's same. ” Not really, afk or not afk usually determines which faction gonna win in Hellion. Quote from Kelberas: “On real "fite-me" sieges AFK would be easy prey, and not profitable, trust me. ” So y…

• Quote from Kelberas: “Publisher wanted players to play game, not AFK it for couple of months to get +7-8 stones and +15 gear, without any efforts. ” These are a bunch of fairytales and bedtime stories, there was (is) a lot more serious afk-reward-abusing atm in this game (sieges) than luna, but i didn't saw gameforge get paniced about that and request from korea to change the current siege system or anything.

• I have the same problem like Fractures, i did the quest with 4 charackters, the 3 of them got the apes within 20 min from the time i finished library, the 4th charackter still didn't recieved anything after almost 3 hours, plus i checked the hero trial window and its not updated, it's still 0/1. I think with this charackter i died when boss was around at 20% but got ressed fast and sure i was alive when it got killed, i got screencaptured too from that kill and the exp i gain (as precaution-proo…

Besides stats and numbers, when i finally managed to get entry in sanctum battlefield with my gladi after so many months, then yeah, that was the moment i realised that the population's decreased

• Shugo imperial tomb was really great this time. Got zero apes from it sadly but generally it was really rewarding with so much ap/spinels and other goodies. Trillonerk's gold vault is again a big fail (like everytime it was implented.) I will run it only on newest charackters who still have the quests only to sell the keys. Doesn't worth the time for the drop, except if someone needs these 1 spinel /couple of chalices and serums so so badly.

• I must admit this is a very nice plan, although with a bit of tweaking it can become even better. In any way, i'm upvoting it. My suggestion on this is: Quote: “Kill Arkhal ” Better remove this option, and add these 2 apes on the library run (2 + 2 apes as result) EDIT: a small clarification, when i say 2 + 2 apes, i meant the runs, to have 4 runs on library that will result in 4 apes, 1 apes per run, instead to have 2 runs on library and 2 runs on arkhal. Quote: “Gain 300 Honor points ” Easy an…

• Servers are down again

Neverfelt - - General Discussion

the "NIC" luancher error is up again

• Servers are down again

rip arena of glory time

• Servers are down again

ahahahaha come on!!

• Servers are down again

Hellion's instances are reseted

• Quote from Galeas: “The solution is still a work in progress ” Longest fap record in history , no offense.