Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• PvE Rotations?

Click - - Aethertech

Quote from iSTAN: “Since no1 knows nothing on this forum ” So every1 knows everything

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Click - - Suggestions

Quote from kubaola1997: “Quote from Click: “Quote from kubaola1997: “Just saying if you guys are gonna merge Grendal with any other old server than probbably half of Grendal will quit or more. So just think twice if you want to merge it or not ” What rank are you on Grendal?WquRWjC.png Antriksha is dead, dust, unplayable. Now Grendal has half of this population, how can you say Grendal is fine? ” But do you understand that people who has high ranks like me will quit. You can say whatever you wan…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Click - - Suggestions

Quote from kubaola1997: “Just saying if you guys are gonna merge Grendal with any other old server than probbably half of Grendal will quit or more. So just think twice if you want to merge it or not ” What rank are you on Grendal? WquRWjC.png Antriksha is dead, dust, unplayable. Now Grendal has half of this population, how can you say Grendal is fine?

• Gz!

• Well they can directly merge them with old servers since they are planning on merging the once separated integrated server anyways. What’s the point on not merging new with old server at this point then, when most of the pvp activities take place in integrated server.

• Laptop FPS

Click - - Help & Questions

You might want to check the energy settings of your laptop, as they usually decrease performance to save battery.

• Reduction of lag

Click - - General Discussion

Ok

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Neko: “You could fuse the new craft weapon(?) aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:102001526 ” This might be expensive af

• 5.8 First Info

Well there's 2 on Powerbook, 80 AP... this: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:102001536 and this: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:102001537 Judging by the looks of it, Item:102001537 is the new AP Harp, but the Base stats look a bit OP, so it could also be Item:102001536 xD I'd probably take my Roaring Antriskha as fuse for the new 80AP and take over that 0.1% Godstone prevention while losing some minor stats compared to Prigga Cutting Edge.

• 5.8 First Info

Current patch Roaring Antriksha + 75 AP is best. Next patch I’d go for 80 AP + something with high stats and castspeed or screw castspeed and go for 80ap + 80ap

• I’ve 0

• I prefer trying to launch my 64-Bit client with GFL 10 Times until it fully loads up and runs fluent rather than being forced to play on the heavy stuttering 32 Bit client or using a batch again to manually load 64 Bit Every time there’s a mini patch I’ve to at least try 15-20 times to launch and close my client until it creates a valid dump that doesn’t crash the client while starting.

• Luna exp

It’s not RNG, I think they increase in level with your character but not static. I think their levels are 1-10 11-20 21-30 Etc. might be wrong tho.

• @Senpai the first solution Gameforge gave us was smth like “an option is, that we will add APES to MoK and Narakkalli depending on the difficulty players do the instance”. This lead to angry players cuz they thought and got the impression that this will be THE ONLY option. Nobody ever complained about having MoK and Narakkalli as an additional option to other APES sources, I guess. My comment about you liking to do many Luna and Arkhal was sarcastic, in fact, i don’t even know what you like to d…

• Unlike you, some people are still playing the game and not just trying to be a bad troll on the forum. You won’t be like Sirmi who quit the game and praised any actions Gameforge takes, nobody took you serious from the start anyways. Also I’m not *impatient, I’m fully geared, just thinking ahead to 5.8 patch and how far 9 apes in 21 days will bring me trying to +20 my untradeable AP set. 9 APES in 21 days means 30 weeks for a +15 set and weapon - one. I wish any new player good luck with that. G…

• @Galeas Gameforge thinks that 9 UNTRADEABLE APES in 21 days is a proper solution? Impressive calculation, I would like to see the sheets of that with the different factors. Or was it a dice the guys were rolling? Sounds more like it.

• Another ranger who’s name was shall not be told xD

• Quote from icebeastmagic: “really do you think GF will BAN governor for kicking people in SCBF? I dont think so...... ” Gameforge banned 3 Asmo Governor in a row on Perento just cuz they had some lucky updrafts while gliding around in Tiamaranta

• Gameforge’s Hero Test fix will probably end up like the recent fix for Nosra/Esterra Invasion loot bug fix. No Hero test = no bug :—————)

• Oh great, so the crying for more and better options to obtain apes ingame will start today already