Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Livo: “On the next event we are going to see people playing on opposite faction alts and feeding their opponents on purpose and report them later. If this didn't happen yet...” actually happened to me during this event xd lovely <Run Away> legion

• Quote from Surfas: “What makes you assume gameforge banned due to that video? stop making illogical assumptions” Well nothing, I didn't even know about the existence of that video but then I read: Quote from [NICK]kartennnn: “This just proves it, Pepethehealer, our cleric, basically only played that day, he had a total of 40 kills during the 2 weeks, and he is removed from the ranking, not to even mention that video is edited.” Their cleric who didn't play at all during the event, just that nigh…

• This is ridiculous. I actually remember what happened during this video, Karten was xformed, I had already abyssal verdict Turbonuggets earlier (so had cd on him) and cba attacking their MR cleric. So just kept ran running to the others asmos that I hadn't killed yet, Gnocchi and Maaly. Not to mention I don't have any asmo friend whatsoever, logs could prove how many times I've fought against Karten/Turbonuggets during the whole event. I truely hope GF will fix this, else, we'll lose a lot of go…

• We probably just rekt that random somewhere and he's still salty about it Nothing new for us.

• May I know who you are? You seem quite btthurt :o But what could I expect from someone who can't type a sentence properly anyway? Surely not to understand how group pvp works.

• Quote from [NICK]takerr: “youtube.com/watch?v=NM5LmTQVUfA 1 what you do, you cast Fear gingseng! Arrogant Yellow and her Pets.” We've won those people quite a few times already, as they have won us also quite a few times, it's pretty both sided so I don't see the reason of that post :p

• Elo/mmr system in Aion

Yellow - - General Discussion

• Aww, my best friend Tsune :3 And can't wait til he makes aidpsmeter working for clerics too, bye bye Kegiiiiii

• Quote from [NICK]atrios: “Some external programs can tell us now who uses hacks and some people have them in their groups... So yeah, whatever you say...” Sure thing, mind sharing any aidpsmeter picture of Hatefield using hacks? Or any of us actually. Until then, keep your but*hurts comments for yourself.

• Quote from [NICK]atrios: “ROLF hackers bragging about runatorium wins... Well, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and let's say that was the only day of the year with haxx off... GZ then... First get rid of the haxxorz of your groups then start bragging, plz. Won't say who i am talking about cause is against the forum rules...” Okay.

• I see it escalated quickly, sadly. First of all, I don't know why there is some kind of drama here or people arguing, I don't think any of us bragged about it, did we? I can read Hatefield telling you you're the hardest & best asmo group. We won once, we lost couple of times aswell, that's the logic of the game; though, I don't think we did not deserve the win. Both team played really well in my opinion & that was a funny runatorium that I've enjoyed. I agree about the previous post, a screensho…

• Hello, Yes obviously I did not post the win anywhere nor bragged about it since we never owned them, and I doubt we would ever 'own' them either as they are a really good group and they know it. I got no problem with any of them and I respect them. A bit sad about that arguement above about this runatorium, which was fun for me. We didn't have any bad intentions with the 2/3 last fights being close to our base, nor intended to do some "dirty" pvp. I hope we will meet next time and do some fun pv…

• Your new name suits you well, ty for pvp

• Discipline arena Training (1v1)

Yellow - - Cross-Server

Well yeah, got no socket on my invasion msup set atm; will try & finish it some day :p

Yellow - - Cross-Server

nah he's using 2star gear i think while i use gov xD

Yellow - - Cross-Server

Too good for me! :c 2rxbfo6.jpg

Yellow - - Cross-Server

Quote from [NICK]kisumi: “They should actually call this "Whatever suits melees" arena. Quite funny how half melees do not fight while on flying stage, but go try hard on the circled stage with the dog that silences rofl. Some don't even have the dignity to stop fighting if you get silenced by the dog ~ I guess people remember this is a PvPvE game only when they benefit from it .” I have to totally agree with this. Not specifically talking about Taqu, I don't remember dog silencing me when we go…

• Quote from nonexistent: “wondering what good asmo groups did you meet lately?” I guess none except Frutiq's

• Quote from Atonavis: “If you think para is a legit way to win then keep misleading yourself” Quote from Atonavis: “Double para is lame as f*ck (even one para is IMO but anyway...)” So wait, isn't it lame as fck a sin with double silence godstones who would chain silence a cleric non stop? what's the difference ? You're finding excuses about your loss over "RNG godstones", you use godstones aswell don't u ? Sigh .. delusional ppl

• Glad to see there might be a new good group on asmos Nexus going Jdred&Kb