Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone has an idea about "Rusty Coin" event?

• Is GF plan to add shop the character development pack in future? Because if we think about 6.2 rates I think it is a "must be have" pack for players.

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

Daywalker - - General Discussion

Im worried about these type of delays about maintenances..

• Check this out dude. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…Thread/3749-Skins-in-6-2/

• Please fix this issue dear managers. We spent lots of money to get this 70+ 80+ goldpacks and get veteran rewards. So we cannot use them as we want. This is not fair.

• Quote from [NICK]greenhealer: “lolol why you complaning about ppl that buy your stones from broker for 1 kinnah you put them there for that price ” Say hello to this bot owner

• Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Daywalker: “See the attachment, how can it be then?board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…21d80e6ed9b34ac91e30f96fb ” Even if you are able to register for a transfer, why are you dooming antriksha Elyos Side to come to an already overpopulated Deyla Elyos. @Galeas This is why you need to block certain factions on certain servers to stop causing a greater imbalance than their already is. ” Why r u dooming my question? If you don't have any answer about my question please …

• See the attachment, how can it be then?board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…21d80e6ed9b34ac91e30f96fb

• I can register my antrishka characters via Character transfer menu. And Now I can see my chars are pending to transfer at Transfer overview menu. Will it be happen or is it for only ereshkigal server chars?

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Evita: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Evita: “did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal ” Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it. ” yes there i was, on several of my accounts, and none of them was able to xfer - as you see several servers, different factionsI am curious now from where you want to xfer away (I would have loved it if loki ely was available for a fr…

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Grimmzard: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of crowd? Crowd is nothing if don't have ability ” Would love to see ur ability to do somthin vs 10 horny lolyos ( its a gang bang w only one girl there, and its u ) ” Oh it's so hardcore

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is kinda okaysh its the same everywhere maybe u might find some stuff in delya bit expensive and some are cheaper due to the amount of ppl and BOTS farming sieges are eah .. elyos is dominating mostly but it's not as bad as lets say…

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Evita: “did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal ” Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it.

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is kinda okaysh its the same everywhere maybe u might find some stuff in delya bit expensive and some are cheaper due to the amount of ppl and BOTS farming sieges are eah .. elyos is dominating mostly but it's not as bad as lets say antrishka or negral community as @Neverfelt said u …

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is kinda okaysh its the same everywhere maybe u might find some stuff in delya bit expensive and some are cheaper due to the amount of ppl and BOTS farming sieges are eah .. elyos is dominating mostly but it's not as bad as lets say antrishka or negral community as @Neverfelt said u can't find a drama free server lfg is always alive i…

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of crowd? Crowd is nothing if don't have ability

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Quote from Neverfelt: “The diffrense between the servers are population , language , balance and economy. You can find "ok" servers in terms of behavior, but you won't find any drama-free server with the 100% of the players be friendly towards you. This is a competitive game, and not only to the opposite faction but to people from the same faction as well. And in the end, aion brings out the worst from our selves. Deyla is an excelent choice if your priority is to join the biggest & eng speaking…

• To be new on deyla

Daywalker - - Deyla

Hello people of Deyla, I'm thinking of transfering my characters to Deyla, do you suggest me that? some of my friends told me Deyla's players as friendly and old school players of Aion, so I'm directly asking to you, how is the game environment in Deyla elyos side?

• Quote from skyfear: “4 GOK 4 Mirage 4 holy tower 4 narakalli 4 prom ... all done .. 0 key .. low lvl dungon .. all done .. 0 key .. now i will wait for next week to try my luck again hoping next week i can get 1 key ..to open one box and get hp potion .. cant wait for it so excited ” You are the sound of players now! I opened the topic for writing the same thing as you are