Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

[NICK]criticalshotx - - General Discussion

They should do something to this broken chanter class. It is kinda impossible to beat any chanter with some good gear. As a ranger our counter supposed to be plates, but nowadays chanters are counter to any class. It is funny that i do more damage to gladiators than chanters. Even if i do enough damage to chanters, they run and full their hp in seconds. They can even dispel your silence continuously.. The devs main should be a chanter, there is no explanation to this madness

• So far i like this event. I don't know how many contracts i opened should be over 60. Got 1 ancient, not a direct effect to my main but it is still good. (Eresh dragon, my main is ranger.) Considering that i had a green shugo before, it is a cool update. In the meanwhile i also tried to fuse 6 greens 3 times, and of course they gave me again green. The worst part of this event is to those super unlucky ones who doesn't get a single ancient. I see many people has ancients anymore, so if you don't…

• with 200 stones i made 6 pieces +15. That's crazy (wasted 50 on a single piece didn't go more than +10 but another one upgraded with 3 stones from +10 to +15.. so it is still RNG, but with a much better rates. ) I really appreciate this juicy update Keep up the good work.

• I'm a ranger, so i will only speak about the weaving. I came back to Aion after a long time, and i can assure you that "weaving" is even more important now. Due to new damage calculation formula, (in my opinion it is broken) when you fully buffed, your auto attack is hitting more than some of your skills. (Devotion is a god for auto attacks, it makes deadshot a joke.) We can't auto attack like a sin but still, my %25 of the damage is coming from auto attacks. 5 parts legendary, rest is ancient. …

• Off topic : Can someone explain me what is this "hero trials". I quit the game and came back, don't remember anything like that? Thanks in advance

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]criticalshotx - - General Discussion

I don't know if it is a known issue but there are some bugs with the minion system. When you are on a mount and jump to the windstream after you break the windstream your minion disappears. Not only the minion, even the minion shortcut in your action bar disappears. So you need to open from the main menu and click summon. It is quite frustrating because sometimes you don't realize it is gone and you continue to play with %7 less hp, less stats and without auto-loot. Also please speed up the proc…

• Quote from i-always-say-xd: “Quote from Hatsuo: “Quote from i-always-say-xd: “:nothingtoseehere: ” Sorry I left my brain at home, because no needed to use it while discussing with you. ” ” What is the difference between a warning message or totally unreachable server? What were you planning to do with two shugos?

• RNG in instances

[NICK]criticalshotx - - PvE

Quote from Rebel30: “started aion 1 week ago, did 2 narakali runs applied on lfg, 2nd run got spellbook :)))))))))) karma xD ” Yeah that karma will slap you in the face soon xD You might be happy about one drop but I'm sure the game will piss you off with its RNGs. If not drops then it will be enchanting, or manastone socketing, or upgrading stigmas. I don't even want to talk about transformation contracts which removed all the fun from the game. Aion was always about RNGs, but never at this lev…

• Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from [NICK]criticalshotx: “Hi, I'm not able to join any group or create a group for server-side recruitment. Here is the screenshot, both of them are grey out. Tried to re-log, quit, repair..etc nothing worked. My character name is : Efesx server name : Deyla It is not also working for my alt characters. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ” Because you are not stood next to the entrance and requested to go with friends ” Oh this is how it works now. I remember it wa…

• Hi, I'm not able to join any group or create a group for server-side recruitment. Here is the screenshot, both of them are grey out. Tried to re-log, quit, repair..etc nothing worked. My character name is : Efesx server name : Deyla It is not also working for my alt characters. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks