Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Shredz: “@anselmok why not make then the weapons tradable? in my eyes it is puure troll what u guys doing. Most people maybe want those items like shield for clerics, and weapons for others. But they are not tradable at all. So the chance dropping the needed item is ??? Click was lucky to drop on his sorc spellbook , but i saw on lfg yesterday cleric drop instrument , templar drop spellbook, chanter drop 1h sword and so on....all those nice/rare weapons are on classes that cant use th…

• Old kahrun set

[NICK]atlantiss - - Cleric

Still using my old kahrun set too

• Heya, Here is my opinion (for pve). Solo pve: Take dps stigmas. Group PVE (main healer): Ripple is a must. Healing servant VS Splendor (i tried both): Short: If you know how to heal, it doesn't really matter. It depends on your playstyle. Long: I personally prefer healing servant. Why? In ally with several clerics, the others will have splendor of rebirth and they will put it on the tank at the same time as you do, except if you tell them on teamspeak. But who does that? no one. In small group P…

• You won't fail as many as before, you won't loose the stones who are already in if you fail ==> you will use waaayyyy less manastones. If they want to make profit with 100% socketing aids, it is now, some months before the update 4.7.5 players won't buy it anymore because they know in next patch it won't be worth to buy it. At 4.7.5, even if you fail 4-5 manastones on a slot, it will be cheaper as one 100% at Gameforge price, or they will need to put same price as na, or they will never sell one…

• Yes, I use EU client. I restarted to play spiritmaster some days ago (and started to save the files of arm also some days ago, to see the difference from now and once I’ll have more MB). I have only the Sessions file of Sauro 2 keys from yesterday (but on other pc and I don't think those one will interest you). If I don't forget I’ll make save the runs of katalamize/runadium from next week.

• Spiritmaster - Bastion Attack party SWB3.png SWB_spritmaster.png SWB2.png I missed 60DP for cursecloud Aethertech - Bastion Attack party - idk why arm always count my tech as sorcer AT_attack_SWB.png Aethertech- Bastion Defence party Tech_Defence_SWB.png

• Veteran steampunk wings are gold and silver. Those from the shop are black and silver. Wings from Asmo's are mostly black/darkblue. Wings from the elyos are mostly White/Light blue.

• Those wings are not elyos/asmo. But i'm the only one that is shocked by the "Steampunk Mophad", it is the new fastest mount in game and you can only get him with the cash-shop... (yes, that mount is faster than the sharptooth lumen).

• I know the pain Noctis: eknewg.jpg 30c84t3.jpg 2woymww.jpg 168wp74.jpg 89 coins x 12 Q.Q But we will fight that witch till we will loot that 6 slot +15

• The price of the serums where 90-105KK on nexus yesterday, with those serums in the shop it wil go down till 70-80KK, which is nice(even if it would be better to have it for cheaper). And who want to pay 199 aion coins for that ring/scroll that give only 10 resistance, when the fine wind/earth/water/fire scroll gives 100 resistance? (except if you can activate that ring + other scroll that the same time, it is uselless). And even 199 aion coins...

• Quote from Click: “Wuhu more cube slots, that's nice. No-one wants mythical items in shop. 8o” Ofc we want mythical item in shop! The holy upgrade serum

• Uhm with what i read, runa is bugged. It doesnt don't loot the armor box since 4.6.2 update of yday. So by a spot now is not a good idea. And and i can't do my 12 runas now fix that fast! before next mientenance, or give us 4x reset scroll on each 65 char

• And the other scrolls are for 49coins instead of 199. I'm the only one that is happy with that?

• the new shop update

• 1x recovery tea = 99 aion coins, that is the price of a gold pack, stop smoking please, even a real tea in real life is cheaper Btw, they were at 6kk in broker two weeks ago when i leveled my spiritmaster (or at least a item that does also 100% energy of repose) Again and again fail Sell us someting like x100 Magic boost 27 for 20 aion coins Those stones are at 3KK on nexus ely-side, no-one can afford this anymore, you waste less money with composite(seems way way more succes rate) than normal o…

• Nevermind for my post, The +7 Give insane insane insane pvp dmg But still P2W if they put serums tomorow acc.jpg

• Quote from Mitsi: “todays event: considering u need to + it to get pvp stats & base stats are lower than hyperion acc & crafted belt, this is a really expensive event, if u have to +, 7 accesories, each +7, with the prices of the serums atm, well, nice p2w then, lets see who the kinah buyers are! prediction of the day: upgrade serum in the shop tomorrow conclusion: p2p is stronk again! or its time to bust some kinah buyers :D” 1) Those are pve accessories 2) Even if you +7 it it will be worse th…

• I don't know why But i though we would have something good this week, that game forge would have listen to the community. *Lingerie who will buy that? They are at 20kk at broker from previous shugo event *Aethertech come-on nice that you put a aethertech skin, but there are not so many aether techs *Veilles armour, i see it almost every month in the shop e.e *Imperial Couple's traditional Korean costume and Flower Child Bundle, i prefer to run w/o armor than with that o.o, but that is my persona…

• Weapon Reindification scrolls Every-one is waiting them Scroll of Weapon Re-identification (mythical)

• Hey, Some people do more than 100 runs to have that weapon, too see after it has bad stats. I don't give a new weapon, it reset only the old stats. With the time and effort of 100 runs+, i think you can decrease the price instead of incrase it. More than two weeks to find a new price for some pixels? Even my grandma could do it faster (with a powerpoint plan if you like). :dislike:. The whole community wait for those scrolls, we got only a answer from you after two weeks. "Lets put some smileys …