Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You have to be the only company on the world, that gives worst gifts on anniversery events instead of simple events during the year! You definetely have turned to the wrong turn.

• Well.... aftere playing the game since Beta, i think that i should also give my 5 cents. You say, we dont need more APES cause the game has been giving too much of them to us. I would say yes... but only if they were tradeable. Since they are untradable... this isnt so much of a case. Furthermore, you do know, that a lot of us (that is besides the newcomers & returnee) had allrady before 5.6 enchanted most of our gear to +10 (at least). Let me give you a example of what i see now... Getting A Et…

• Critical Enchantment

Acrab - - General Discussion

Quote from t0re: “Ok to rephrase: This is common knowledge at the moment. Its really weird that u dont know it. I did not mean that u need to dig it up but usually when big patches come you check whats new and/or changed(it is mentioned in the 5.6 thread for sure) Also i did write my experience so far , if u dont want to read it then dont. on the side note: why on earth every1 assumes i am blaming some1.... srsly whats wrong with all of you ” Well.... to start from below.... its propably cause t…

• Critical Enchantment

Quote from t0re: “Aparently u're another guy that doesnt follow whats happening , literaly every 2nd topic on the forum since we heard the news about 5.6 was about this(people asking - others answering the same over and over) Proc rate of APES with 5.6 is decreased significantly. I procced twice +2 so far out of ~40 enchants and i believe thats considered lucky even. Luna all powerful is dropping quite a lot i'd say its jsut some people are more unlucky than others. PS. Also rly u didnt have eve…

• Critical Enchantment

Hey m8's..... just wondering, if you all have noticed, or is it me only? Since the coming of 5.6 and the 100% enchant with mythical supps and all-powerfull, i cant get one stone to prock critical. Have used over 30 stones for enchants.... and all of them are +1. NOT EVEN ONE HAS GIVEN +2!!! I understund that they have to get money from shop or so.... but this isnt a reason to nerf everything.... (Drops are a uber rare thing by now, Enchant dosnt give critical, Luna All-powerfull got nerfed also)…

• manstones for socketing and caps

Acrab - - Sorcerer

What do you mean by "too much knowledge manastones at one time"??? There isnt such thing. One time... in 2 days.. in 1 year... its the same. As for the crit. spell. just get your knowledge over 400 (char base incl) and you should be there. Of course with the gear enchanted, the weapon on +15, and enhanced feather with crit. spell. This should do it. But for pve, you should aim over 1k crit. spell. Thus said.... this means you dont socket +4 or +5 knowledge. In order to get this number, you need …

• Critical Spell Cap

Acrab - - Sorcerer

Quote from Rym: “You need around 1600 crit spell to have max crit chances vs all players. You need 800 crit spell to have max crit chances vs the majority of players with no specific defensive sets. ” 1600 covers all defences? So, i guess a number over 1k is pretty good... And what about pve?

• Critical Spell Cap

Acrab - - Sorcerer

Quote from Nekosm: “I tested it in 5.3 and the cap is 500 crit spell + enemy spell resist 10 crit spell = 1% crit chance ” So.... what is considered a good critical spell number?

• Critical Spell Cap

Acrab - - Sorcerer

Well..... as the title goes... Does anyone know the cap (if there is one) for crit spell?

• So.... there are this one : aiondatabase.net/en/item/166100011/ "mighty supplements (Mythical)" and this one : aiondatabase.net/en/item/166100023/ "[jakunerk] Mighty Socketing Aid (Mythical)" just to clarify this.... this are the same.... right?

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

Quote from Fregion: “The required level to upgrade this particular skill is 74. It's like this by design. ” Well.... as i stated before..... the skills says "15 CP needed" to activate. Then it says Enchantment level 0/5 Creation point needed 1 CP Acquired level 72. So, if it for 74 lvl.... it surely doesnt say so. Evenso its a mistake.

• Sieges

Its as t0re said.... doesnt help putting a kisk of your own. The hole system i supposingly to work cause you cant kill the battle kisk. So you can have all the time during a siege, a place near the battle core a respawn site. But having this -dont know how to call them- supposingly generals abusing the game, cause they can, and the game allows it, overcomes me. The most annoying part is that they dont care about the rest!! They dont even bother to move even to put a kisk, and then simply afk aga…

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

well..... i freed up more than 70 CP... and didnt got the upgrade option. Thought it says you need 5 CP for +1 and lvl 72.

• Sieges

So, i really have to ask..... Do you have any plans in addressing the afk issue? Today, we couldnt even kisk cause all the generals were afk!!! (as usual, but at least we had 2 ppl so we could kisk twice). How should we play the siege, when the game allows the afk? As a General threatened me.... to kick me 1 min before siege ends.... because he can (as a respond to us "yelling" at him to fix the groups, since we didnt had Cleric, and on other grp where 2!). And why do he stay afk? Because the sy…

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

Sita.... have you any notice on that? Does anyone actually saw in to it?

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

tried it.... but didnt do a thing GF answered, and is supposingly checking it with the technical department. Well.... lets see if they come up with something. Sita... if you can find out anything... pls share it with us

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

Checked it also with other classes.... indeed they can enchant the skill from lvl72. So it is deffinetely a bug for the sorc class.

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

Exactly. Thats what they did. Whate they admit, is that it should be written that its enchantable after 74lvl. So they tested. I suppose, through that you have to realize that, thats how it was intended to work.

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

So, i got a reply from Support, and they mention that they tested it, and it is actually enchantable from lvl74 and above. The error though is, that it isnt mentioned anywhere.

• 72lvl High Daeva Skill

Do you got any news regarding the issue Sita?