Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will vs Health

[NICK]haarpcord - - General Discussion

Hello folks! What manastones are the best for cleric pvp support (abyss 75), Will or Health?

• APES + Supplements

Hello If I use APES + Mighty Supplements on Abyss lv. 75 gear are there chances to fail the enchant?

• Ceranium Medals

What do you advise me to do? Change the 300 medals to the fountain or keep them?

• Ceranium Medals

Hi! In the new patch ceranium medals will disappear. I have 500 ceranium medals, but I'm not home, so i can't change them. What will happen to them, will I lose all my ceranium medals or can I still change them in spinnel?

• Fusion

Quote from Erik: “U can't Buy the mythical battle medal staff and put it under the rune hero :D” that can be a solution, but most clerics use arena staff for fusion. Should I use mythical battle or arena?

• Fusion

Can I fusion a weapon which has conditioning with a weapon with augment? If not, I want to hear, some suggestion, what weapon should i use for fusion with rune tribe? I'm a cleric, and i want for pvp.

• Pvp Set

[NICK]haarpcord - - Cleric

Hi guys! I want to reupgrade my pvp set. Now i use full mr +16. What else i can use for pvp group?

• Manastone

[NICK]haarpcord - - Chanter

What kind of manastone should i use for pvp set?

• Stigma Gunner

[NICK]haarpcord - - Gunner

Hi! What stigma should i use for gunner pve? Moved this thread to the correct section - Kabraxis