Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Show us your character's FACE

Shaoron - - Art corner

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…7a030b4ce3009d46a8c874584

• A new player - disabled one

Shaoron - - General Discussion

Joining an English speaking legion would be a good idea. You'll need people who can help you out. Since you play on Hellion then you'll have trouble with communication because majority of the playerbase is Spanish. So joining random groups for GoK etc. could be pretty annoying. Also Aion is extremely new player unfriendly so good luck.

• Merging Hellion with Antri is inevitable.

• Oh, the classic. Nerf something to the ground without having a back-up plan how to give the playerbase additional/new sources of kinah to balance it out and make the game playable. Then tell everyone to be patient and wait. Nice one, enjoy the next X weeks or months. What about revert the last maintenance changes until you guys come up with something decent ?

• This game just changed from somewhat playable garbage to complete pile of sh*t that nobody wants to touch anymore. Was literally last chance for Aion. Too bad it took only 15 days to screw it up. You can start planning merging servers next week lul.

• Quote from Hitt: “Its easy to get Green and with some luck Ancient transformations ” Tell that to my 9 white transforms. I can't even imagine the luxury of having green/gold one. Not to mention you need atleast legendary form to be able to fully enjoy fast-paced melee classes.

• Can we please reroll back to 5.8. Playing this patch is slowly making me suicidal. Aions outdated combat combined with no attack speed/mov speed is probably the worst thing you can experience right now in entire MMORPG genre. Not to mention the pathetic enchanting(112 stones for one piece +8) and garbage class balance. The Aion you always wanted. K A P P A

• Quote from Desolator: “ Quote from Shaoron: “Play assassin only if you're a masochist. ” ye well u are true masochist. I remember when I asked u about your attack/magic accuracy stones And patch gave to all rune finishers those magic accuracy + balaur form + oak of accuracy... But u said "I want to be sure" That +200 MA from stones... ” I've no clue what you're talking about. Do I know you ?

• Play assassin only if you're a masochist.

• 6.2 First Info

Shaoron - - General Discussion

Not like it matters, nobody would touch it at this point. Too late for such irrelevant events.

• Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” How does it feel to be wrong? I wouldn't know~ ” We both know it wont be September, but October. Anyway, gz kid ” Quote from faker: “From my experience august / october means october or even later so yeah no chances to hit th…

• Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” How does it feel to be wrong? I wouldn't know~ ” We both know it wont be September, but October. Anyway, gz kid

• Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive.

• Quote from [NICK]yiula: “Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Raidon: “Quote from Sparx: “There is no source, just assumptions Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update ~ Sparx ~ ” Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD ” Hopefully in the next week, but I can't promise anything. Just wait a littlebit.~ Sparx ~ ” Any real news? We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2) Thanks ” Middle August? That's very unrealistic. If we…

• ONE MEGA SERVER

Shaoron - - Suggestions

Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Shaoron: “People in Nevi canyon crashing all the time and getting sendlogs. ” That's a bug of the AION serversoftware and/or client and not related to the server and their hardware. All overseas publisher have the same issue and NCSoft is still investigating/fixing the bug. ~ Sparx ~ ” Well, that's cute. Entire Hellion just got sendlog during todays Divine siege and we didn't get any rewards. I wish NCsoft would finally improve and stop being one of worst korean gam…

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from Future Will Come: “@[GF] Mookie Would you consider some good items for events too? - Weekly Shop Discussion Topic ” Quote from Noctis: “@[GF] Mookie pls add water dragon skins in events, me need ” Actually I´m just sitting in front of the upcoming events. If you have any special wishes leave them here and I´ll take a look ” [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) ” Quote from Click: “- icon_item_scroll17b.png [Ja…

• ONE MEGA SERVER

Shaoron - - Suggestions

Impossible. GF servers are old and garbage. Wouldn't handle one huge server. They already have issues during weekend peak times. People in Nevi canyon crashing all the time and getting sendlogs. Also I'm pretty sure nobody forgot about the first shugo race, it was a lag/DC disaster. You definitely don't want one huge server, mainly if you're melee class.

• Quote from t0re: “does any1 know if upgrading from the spinel coin gear to abyss keeps the level reduction like from abyss to abyss or not? ” Yes it does. It's same.

• Quote from Click: “Quote: “There is currently a problem with Kaisinel and Marchutan Bracelets. A new feature was added to evolve them to enhanced bracelets when it is +10 using Holy upgrade serums. This feature doesn’t work and we are currently investigating the situation together with NCSoft. ” “Currently a problem” “Feature not working” “Investigating the situation” We all can agree that they actually want it to work, can’t we? ” I've meant the new manastones, not bracelet. That's what people …