Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Aegir: “I got x1 APES and 3 serums in a row...” I cry......but i'll take the cookie though ty

• Quote from Aegir: “he only problem what i saw is the big limitation to get the Fertilizer since 3 of the 4 instances are weekly (Lok is weekly, no? Still didnt try it ) ? And make 80 kills in Vengar/Esterra when you have 40 people around you trying to do the same is not even easy or worth.” And then you finally get a revival stone

• 5 fertilizers on full grown strong magic tree: 1 revival stone (top kek) 1 dragon meat salad (hahah! ok...) 4 insignia of honor 2 x4 Battle medal.... The resources to get fertilizers are pretty limited for these crappy rewards. I'm just going to sell the fertilizers from now on, for those who afford to gamble. Events should be exciting for players, not so heavy rng based and limited, don't we have enough of that already in game? Troll event

• rkv7ed.jpg

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

[NICK]dwarfinator - - Bard

@Theyne you should cheer out a bit about SW MA buff and DPS It will be one of the most buffed classes in 4.8 "Exultation: Adds 100 Magical Accuracy. Harpist's Pod: CD reduced to 30sec. Reduces Magic Suppression by 200. Stinging Note: Also reduces Magic Suppression by 200. Thronesong: CD reduced to 30sec. For 30sec increases Magical attack by 15%, Magical Accuracy by 100 and Physical Attack by 50, of you and party members within a 25m radius. New 2k DP: Increases Cast/Attack speed by 10% and Spee…

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

@dwarfinator You are right. MB/MR is not the very best option to go with anymore. I'd rather have my set MB/HP now, but im gonna resocket when the new socketing system comes, and not a minute earlier So yes, I agree with pretty much all in your post, but Im not gonna resocket anytime soon. yes, you can wait for new socketing system, but MR nerf and new socket system are VERY FAR away from each other. Specially on EU. That's why i did not even mention it

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

Nice guide, i'm sure many people find it useful. But i have one thing to say though as a general info. MR will be nerfed in upcoming patch. So it's wasting cash trying to socket composites with MR when you won't benefit much from it anymore on patches that will soon come? (even cleric will stack MR only on AP rank gear to benefit for good MR numbers, not even full MR BM/STRIFE gear won't do enough anymore) as if you are talking about good AP rank gear that you'll stick with long time from now. W…

• My little dwarf lvling 111pmvb.jpg 30m2wsx.jpg

• Quote from BunnyKill: “easier would be from TH lvl 60 one and morph it to lvl 65 some players still have boxes with extend wpns from last events” hmm, i knew that TH is hard to finish. I hope then that i'll be lucky to find ppl to finish that and get the weapon also. boxes from event sounds more accessibile if i get the kinah. I'll check them out. Thank you for the answer.

• Hi. My quick question after losing touch with the "new" (for me) end game. Since i'm want to roll a glad now: For start , which is the easier decent extend polearm i can get for end game these days?