Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As the title says,where are the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones? Am i missing something? Cuz i cant find any actual way to obtain them besides this new event bundle that most likely contains only 1 for 1,500 Bouquets or whatever.

• New class in Aion?

shynon - - General Discussion

Quote from Kuroiz: “You find it hard to accept gunners and aethetechs ? wtf its 2k18. Cant believe people are complaining about a new class after soo many years. We should be happy. If you want to play with spears and shield, caveman mmo then play something else XD ” I totally agree with that guy saying it was hard to accept Gunners and Aethertechs in the game. They do not fit the theme of Aion whatsoever, and neither does this new class. An MMORPG with spears and shields etc is not a "caveman" …

• No Maintenance again?

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “75% of useless irrelevant bugs you mean the good/rewarding stuff remain unfixed yet ” It's fine to be mad but don't say that the bugs they fixed were useless or irrelevant. Do you think that the Luna bug,Siege rewards,exchange issues and the kinah situation were all irrelevant in the first place, and it would have been fine if they were not fixed? Seriously, think before you try to make an argument.

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

shynon - - Nergal

From an asmodian's perspective, it really is unfair. On Divine Siege, we usually destroy the gates so much quicker compared to elyos that they actually come and get inside through our broken gates since if they actually keep on trying to destroy their own gates,the siege will be over before they manage to get to Dux. Even though i really hate the idea of locking a faction, this may needs to be done, because i can really understand the frustration and i do not see any other way Nergal can be bala…

• platinerk E.T.A?

Quote from Doombolt: “Oh, I like this question because, although I'm not gameforge, I will answer it anyway. Ofc, money needs to be milked first. My assumption is the following: - it's either now, after the shugo and halloween event or after new year's. Because in december we'll have the winter events and they'll want to milk some more money then and hero trials and platinerk would lower their income. ” Even though this makes a bit of sense I really doubt they're THAT shady. Galeas has spoken on…

• Aion crashing at start

shynon - - Help & Questions

NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder. Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old If that doen't work, right-click Aion, properties, compatibility, run compatibility in Windows 8.

• Ancient Transformation Chest

Quote from Senpai: “It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents". ” Well yeah but by saying that a chest can give me one of the following X rewards it makes me feel like i have a decent chance to get the goodies instead of the worse possible items. Maybe giving us information on the chance to aquire each item would be better since people would know what they're getting themselves into, but i guess it's …

• Hello, so I just went through the changes that we will be getting in the next maintenance, and I came across a lot of people who were frustrated with those changes, so I would like to address it. First of all, I am grateful for the Kinah Drop event changes. Gameforge listened to our feedback and they included Narakalli (as most people wanted), and they even decided to include GoK. That's actually really good for all of us, it will actually make a difference and give us a bit of kinah to work wit…

• After a month 6.2

Well, since everyone gives their own opinion on all those matters, I decided to do the same. Enchanting: Well, enchanting an ancient item to +15 seems to be impossible with Ancient Enchantment Stones. I've spent about 200 of them at +10, and my weapon is still +10. I also tried using Legendary Enchantment Stones, but I didn't really get above +13. Note that I didn't use a lot of Legendaries, since it's kinda tough to farm, I used like 10. Kinah: Extremely difficult to farm kinah. Broker fees are…

• Contract shop is ridicolous

Quote from Hizamaruu: “Suggestion that involves contract + item shop , those 2 factors together should never exist in the first place. Realise something , contracts = our stats. Our stats shouldnt exist on item shop exclusively . (1 contract per week per character with the current kinah "fix" is a joke and everyone knows that , not gonna farm with 11 characters for me to get a white one , thats slavery not gameplay). There wont be any anti bad luck system because that will mean that players will…

• Contract shop is ridicolous

Well, my only suggestion regarding the contracts is that they should implement an anti bad luck system or something like that, where you will be guaranteed to get like an ancient transformation in 50 contracts, or a legendary in 200 contracts.

• Quote from Alibi: “-Put out a daily or weekly survey per account that gives kinah. -Send players a mail with kinah, daily or weekly. -Add daily or weekly bonuses per account (on the shop menu) that give kinah. -Put a kinah box with X amount of money in the shop that is free per account, daily or weekly. ” I'm sorry but what makes you believe that they would hand out free kinah in any situation? They even refused to add kinah rewards for Narakalli,there's no way in hell they would give out free k…

• Guys, i think this has to be addressed as well. jsfiddle.net/7z8q6odm/64/embedded/result Play around with it and see how insane it actually is to enchant for yourself. I'd love to see either more ways to aquire Legendary Enchantment Stones or a drastic change on the success rates. Shout out to the person who created this simulator, i think he goes by killer415tv . PS I know i'm getting greedy, i will be satisfied with a decent kinah "fix" but i'd like to see what you guys also think!

• Quote from Galeas: “Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example) ” Woah, so you do believe that giving players 8 million kinah for 4 successful Narakalli and Holy Tower runs is ridiculous. This truly makes me wonder if any of you at Gameforge who decide these things actually play the game, cuz a bonus 8mil weekly income won't make a huge difference, it is…

• Quote from Seishi: “I always had the kinah when I need it. All the things you mentioned Sorayami are things I will not need for a loooong long time. And by then I will have large amount of kinah stacked. You know when the game sucked? When kids farmed / botted their kinah all day, the economy was inflated beyond control, and an enchantment stone or manastone was 10-40mil kinah in the broker and there was no way I could get that amount of money with a few hours of playing. And if you had a bad rn…

• As a returning player, today it really felt so hard to farm kinah. I'm playing on the new server, and i am struggling to even get enough kinah to buy myself a gold pack and start leveling up my crafting profession. I hate to say this but even though i was looking forward to this patch, i already want to quit. It disturbs me that such a change happened and there are so many other issues that did not get fixed. I really hope Gameforge will do something about this...