Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Black Firday 2018 Sale

Tekkons - - General Discussion

Not even tempted to buy AION coins or to spend any. Two super unattractive rng boxes, old, ugly clothes bound to a specific armor piece which is what i want to upgrade. keep your clothes and give progress ty

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Elthan: “All I know is that I only have my ancient skill from garden and nothing else.... Nearly 2 months since the patch. And I do every week all my PvE instances and PvP ones. The damn shugo spawns perhaps once every ten times. ” Same here. Only GoK was so friendly for the ancient one...

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Tekkons: “I didnt report him because I already know he will farm there until eternity. ” never report bots. just go on forum and complain about them. this will get them banned for sure.this is what most people do. never report to support and expect someone else to take care of it. btw someone is complaining about 7-8 bots in lakrum? if you watch the starting area there are many qwewerwre asdsdf created every hour. most of them you don't get to see them in lakrum …

• Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Vix: “The thing I dislike the most is the fact that now Galeas or someone else is gonna pop here, closing the thread and telling us "We ban bots on a daily basis"! Which is obviously a lie. I can name at least 7-8 bots running freely in Lakrum on Deyla. And I can do it coz I see them everyday there since already 3 weeks so I had the time to remember their names. So, no...you guys aint banning bots. You dont have hundred servers to check, so how's possible …

• Enchanting system

Quote from [NICK]thebanhammer: “Quote from Leo: “on PTS 15 legendary stones from 10 to 15 and successful on weapon On Live 90 stones just for weapon, the RNG is just that way ” Can you assure me that if I enchant with 90 stones I get +15 even if I spent 230 ancient stones and 68 legendary? I have around 180 stones in my warehouse but atm I gaved up enchanting it makes no sense to enchant knowing it will fail... ” I used 94 stones on a golden weapon +0, the highest enchant that happened was +7 an…

• Quote from Rym: “The last time I got a daeva skill was a month ago. ” Me too. It was the ancient one and that was all. I've seen the shugo for leg drop 6 times all in all. 2 times in Runat, 2 in HT, 2 in DDG, 0 Nara. 2 times it wasnt accessible since the opposite faction dominated Runat / DDG and took it. Will the crafted version be different for EU? Like 80.000.000 AP, Lakrum Fortress take 10x, 8 billion kinah and 1 token that will randomly drop out of a chest from the store at the rate of a le…