Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Smartest move of the year. Completely ignoring people's feedback to pursue the highest possible profit, not considering how much can this cost in the future. But hey, you just opened 4 new servers to milk people again from leveling (and 3 of them are deserted) splitting again the playerbase, which is already really small, we could easily live with 6 EU severs. Quite happy that I'm playing casually, in the last 2 years, since the removal of Katalam, the strategy is to slowly make impossible to ge…

• Drop Rate Tests

Tasmya - - General Discussion

Well they removed drops from there. No sense for this, the mythical gear from there was a nice start, and really cheap because of people getting it. I want to see how will starters get pve gear, when they could easily get full gear with 20kk expense before. This thing kills entirely the spirit of the game, not only selling those is not worth really they're like 600k, less than level 60 green weapons xD, but also because since of the nerf of enchantment stones drop rate and nerf of procs, I would…

• Drop Rate Tests

With today's update, the drop rate in Nosra was incredibly reduced, over 500 mobs, I got not even one eternal loot.

• Like title says, so people would get a strong disincentive to use full MR/MSupp/Block and other defensive sets, to see a better difference between players from a class, to reward more an aggressive play style, and not a passive one (pillar hugging), which is boring to watch. You get the maximum points (is 60 for last round win) only if you win in less than 90 seconds, then you get a decrese of gained points until up to 33% (40).

• Drop Rate Tests

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Tasmya: “- Is it normal that to get a +7 knowledge manastone I need to pay 200m just because no one is willing to kill enough mobs to craft one? (I think to get one of those stones you need to grind one week 24/7) ” just go to adg. Quote from Tasmya: “When less bots were around, the price of spirit stones of eternity and magical crafting materials was 10x the one we have now, some people can be happy of that ” the number of bots hasn't changed. The price of thos…

• Drop Rate Tests

So many people complaining about drop rate of weapons, which is far horrible, but no one telling the truth, bots are useful for some aspects of the economy. - Is it normal that to get a +7 knowledge manastone I need to pay 200m just because no one is willing to kill enough mobs to craft one? (I think to get one of those stones you need to grind one week 24/7) And that to get those manastones you need to get p2w bundles from events/shop? I was only able to buy 20 in 2 weeks, really nice job makin…

• Is it worth getting

Tasmya - - Crafting Profession Section

Every single crafting job in this game is worth less than 0, you spend too much to skill up, and get nothing out of it. Maybe Magical Crafting is better, but even if it would, you need around 10 billions to level it up, to get some items which people are getting often using Magical Morphing

• Drop Rate Tests

Quote from Gzus: “What I would like to know is if there's some sort of quota on items. Ex: demise orb-2 drops per server till reset, etc. ” No, then those drops will be just taken by bots, not really willing to leave my drop to them. The issue is that the drop list of all those mobs is filled up by a lot of useless items (manastones +1, +2, are useless, even to craft higher level ones, the spirit stones of darkness/light, which are dropped in too high amount for the needs of the server, eternal …

• You're forgetting another really funny thing Ncsoft did and was putting some sets which can easily be abused as defensive ones. Lately there are so many people walking in Sky island MR/block gear, and is not possible at all to reach a decent amount of Magical accuracy to have enough stats to kill them as some classes, or accuracy for others. Situation is far worse than before 4.7, when chains were walking in full MR and it was barely possible to touch them, with the addition now of the physical …

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Enhanced recovery serum / Enhnaced recovery potion???? You must be joking right??? ” Level 50 pots and 10 scrolls instead of 50, nice nerf. Useless event (again)

• Quote from Ashandarey: “@Tasmya You are talking for NCsoft and GF like they are one company. I agree with some of your arguments, but do you make a difference between them ? As it sounds you are blaming GF for everything, but most of the thing you pointed out are not made from GF as they are only publisher. The shop related stuff is their fault - like events, rng boxes, etc. Not sure how their revenue of gold packs were decreased as people are still selling and looking for gold packs every day. …

• Augmentation Tweaks

Tasmya - - Suggestions

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Tasmya: “My opinion is the Ncosft decided to get cash also from the Augmentation costs in Korea selling the Augmentation bundle on the shop ” one question.Why didn't you just go to the korean store and check if they are indeed selling augmentation there? ” Latin Alphabet is already too much for me Quote from Future Will Come: “Farm Insignia of Honour buy Powerful Blessed Augmentation: Level 2 ” It takes two weeks, and you completely drain augmentation in less th…

• The situation is like thios because of the stupid decision which the company took in the past, like the veteran reward system. They actually burned years of revenues in a couple of months only for this system, struggling to keep the previous model as they planned. At start, game was nice, shop was a nice place to spend money, only thing you could get was really the pay 2 convencience stuff like once was told in Ask Aion videos, and no item there was creating an advantage over the other players (…

• Augmentation Tweaks

Tasmya - - Suggestions

Augmentation is one of the biggest problems in the game since 4.5 and new Ap jewels, it was already unsustainable before, now it is even worse. My opinion is the Ncosft decided to get cash also from the Augmentation costs in Korea selling the Augmentation bundle on the shop. An average player is now able to do around 1-2kk Ap per week, but all of them if not more are being used to augment armor, accessories, and especially weapon, which is really stupid considering that's one of the reasons peop…

• People should really do a strike, not buy Aion Coins for a week or two, until the Publisher changes back drop rates, gives useful events, gives nice xp boosts in weekend (talking about 200%)

• World Boss (Einod) Repawn Time

Tasmya - - Suggestions

Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from Ashandarey: “The 2h re-spawn time was part of the 5.1 patch. You have that patch and the code itself. Its a modification of that NPC/Boss/whatever is called, to spawn more often. I bet its not that hard modifying it again and if you dont know how, just take a look how it was scripted in 5.1. Doubt you need NCsoft for that, you have smart enough developers I beleive, that if there is a desire from your managers this can happen. ” Re-spawn was always 12hPla…

• No animation/AS/Hacks

Quote from Rym: “In fact, I can back up AHK and Synapse as they promote fair play between players with higher ping and players with lower ping, as it would bring the higher ping players under certain circumstances to the speed of the lower ping ones. But no one thought of that, of course. Why would someone think of the big picture, when there are lower ping players who also use these programs and achieve real inhuman speeds. ” Completely wrong, when you use that killspam on high ping the game en…

• No animation/AS/Hacks

There is a big difference between gear switching and c2m and skill spamming. I can't find the rule, but it should sound something like you can use external softwares to do something if they replicate macroes in game, so having a button on mouse that does exactly the same of a macro is fine. But you cannot use that to spam 500 clicks per second to finish chains faster, cancel some skill animations, and move like Bolt on the target, since there is no way to get a macro that spams clicks in game, r…

• No animation/AS/Hacks

There are so many people using ahk scripts and not even caring about hiding it from videos they publish on Youtube. Good 90% of people who use click2move are using the software to abuse the mechanic. There are games like League of Legends when they added a limit of action that you can send per second before you trigger the anticheat and you get checked, I checked a bit those scripts and they spam such a high amount of inputs no human can achieve. Would be good to check all people doing more than…

• No animation/AS/Hacks

The cancer of this game, lately is about all people using 3rd party programs to spam keypresses and spam chains much faster than humans flooding the game with keypresses and abusing the same utility for the click 2 move, mostly people playing templars and chanters. Really funny no admin cares People using cheats are a few, not a majority, and is completely fine. Game is unbalanced with the gear difference and level one which makes the game not funny to play anymore, every single day getting fire…