Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The servers have dieded

RevreDy - - General Discussion

We have any information about the servers why are they down?

• because i have the same ideas as Nukes, ill post the same but ill do a little changes! (On the Enchantment Stones and Gear Enchanting I agree totally with Nuke but I want to add that the Enchanting rates must also be buffed cause having only 48% rate with Legendary stone on Ancient item is kinda low, and yes i know that the rates will be buffed on 6.5 i think we are kinda far from 6.5 My ancient weapon failed x5 times from +14 to +15 with legendary stones and because of that I'm waiting for 6.5 …

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

RevreDy - - General Discussion

I think all of you enjoy the latest patch right? I mean the maintenance of 30.10.2018 Selling items to NPC: Selling items to NPCs will now give you three times more than before. We raised the buy price value from 5% to 15%. The price stays the same when you use the inventory function. Who doesn't right? your running the instances for the drops to make some money to be able to buy those transform contracts that cost 12.375.000 kinahs while in NA 9.900.000 kinahs that 70-80% of the time is normal …