Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

[NICK]cyclooops - - Introductions

i think its the age but somehow affected by server merge because usually "old" friends from my old server are on top but old players from other servers are random i guess, no idea lol

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

[NICK]cyclooops - - Gladiator

Not sure, but so far the stats are 10=1%, like healing boost +500 is 50% heal increase, but just a thought

• Revamping outdated stigmas

[NICK]cyclooops - - Suggestions

I agree stigmas are besides for small bunch of exceptions mostly one way to go for each class and that there should be more options for players... right now its kinda monotone and not as fun as it could be. Definitely worth a revamp.

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from [NICK]cyclooops: “Hello, would you please add Spear of Rupture again(respectively all those skins, because adding just spear would be weird), here' s the link for the event in which u had it en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/shopnews_183/ can' t find it on aion.aspirine or anywhere else. Iliked that one but didn' t manage to buy it and now found this thread in here so just trying to get it . thanks for any reply:thumbsup:” In general those are seasonal items …

• Hello, would you please add Spear of Rupture again(respectively all those skins, because adding just spear would be weird), here' s the link for the event in which u had it en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/shopnews_183/ can' t find it on aion.aspirine or anywhere else. Iliked that one but didn' t manage to buy it and now found this thread in here so just trying to get it . thanks for any reply :thumbsup: