Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 270.

• 6.0 First Info

[NICK]zorach - - General Discussion

@Kelekelio: If possible can you make separate pages which contains info on different/new drops from the instances (from 'Haramel' to 'Prometon Workshop'). Would be nice to have an idea on what gears drop from where, and if there are any over-world exclusive gears drops or not. Also a few question, how are PvP gears different from PvE gears in 6.0 (as they have removed the % Boost Bonus of PvP from new gears from what i have checked). Also, if 'Haramel' is accessible from lvl 6 onwards, then does…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Instances: PVP: * Name * Players * Level * Gold Arena (Lone Fighter) * * 66 * Golden Crucible (Group Battle) * * 66 * Runatorium * 6v6 * 76 * Ashunatal Dredgion * 6v6 * 76 * Arena of Cooperation * 3v3 * 76 * Arena of Discipline * 1v1 * 76 * Neviwind Canyon * 96v96 * 76 PVE: * Name * Players * Level * Haramel * 1 * 6 * Aetherogenetics Lab * 1 * 18 * Alquimia Research Center * 1 * 18 * Kromedes Trial * 1 * 23 * Fire Temple * 6 * 28 * Indratu Fortress * 1 * 36 * Bakarma Fortr…

• 5.8 First Info

The NA 5.8 release is full of bugs, so many things which are supposed to be there, isn't there or aren't working properly. The only thing they fixed was the bug with the Newbie/Returnee event.

• 6.0 First Info

@Kelekelio: Just wanted to ask, is the data on these weapon (swords) accurate? 궁극의 루브룸 장검 궁극의 에로트 장검 궁극의 빛나는 루브룸 장검 궁극의 빛나는 에로트 장검 It says that the weapon has "Soul Binding Available", but its an "Untradeable" weapon. As far as i know, any gear which had "Soul Binding Available" condition has been tradeable until now. So, is that an error in the database, or is it really like that actually? Would be helpful if you clarify this, as it would help in confirming whether we would have tradeable gears…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Rebelbabe: “Hmmm heal boost on a sword. Either they have randomized the stats given to any weapon, regardless of whether they can use it. Or they have other plans for the heal boost stat (currently only of use to bard, chanter and cleric that has direct heal skills none of which have skill to carry sword). ” Templer's have "Prayer of Resilience" though, which is affected by Healing Boost, if i am right.

• 6.0 First Info

Oh one thing, if even Sanctum is getting destroyed, then what happens to Oriel? Does everyone lose their house and cabinet storage as well?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Elano: “Hello, just added the new 6.0 XP table: lfstrat.com/aion/en/xp-table-6-0/ ” So, based on that table, the XP gain until lvl 65 is pretty much the same as it is now. As for 66+, it would take less XP to reach lvl 80, than the current amount needed to reach lvl 67. Seen some of the gears, and it seems that gears which have Random Bonus stats are designed differently this time. Rather than having bad stats, all randoms give same stat bonus, but rather the stat it gives bonus to is…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from illidan: “Beritra goes crazy - 4 continents wiped Ereshkigal goes crazy - 8 continents wiped (9 with abyss?) inb4 Meslamtaeda wipes Atreia entirely out of existance lul ” Ereshkigal destroys 10 continents/area actually. 4 each in Elysea (Verteron, Eltnen, Theobomos, Esterra) and Asmodae (Altgard, Morheim, Brusthonin, Nosra) and 2 in Balaurea (Akaron and Kaldor). 11th one is possibly Abyss. Meslamtaeda would probably destroy Sanctum/Pandaemonium, while Fregion would destroy the space w…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from PapaSchultz: “on a story point of view it could be you loose your memory (sic) and you don't remember you where a high daeva or whatever they want ” My guess is that the player character uses/burns up all of his/her High Daeva energy (a.k.a., CP), thus losing the ability as well, and reverts back to being a normal Daeva.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Don't expect any info before the update (this is GF we are talking about, who are even worse than NA NCSoft, when it comes to giving out patch notes, or pre-release info's), we would only get it when the servers are down for the update. ” The I have to disagree. NA NCSoft released the patch notes yesterday after the update and servers went live. ” And like i said, GF are worse than them when it comes to us getting patch-notes. So, just think if NA …

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “What will happen to GP in EU is totally another discussion, which I hope GF has presented to us the changes before the 6.0 update. Most of the rewards will have to be changed since most of them are already outdated and the rest of them which are still useful will be outdated in 6.0. ” Don't expect any info before the update (this is GF we are talking about, who are even worse than NA NCSoft, when it comes to giving out patch notes, or pre-release info's), we would only get …

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from iduk: “But no one saw the materials dropping on NA. ” That i didn't know. Well NA's 5.8 update did come with some bugs as well (like Returnee Status to all chars, no fix to the bugged Luna Design). So, maybe the no drop of material could be a bug as well. Or else, NA had decided to add the materials for the upgrade into some P2W Event. Or, people haven't done properly a Narakkalli run yet on NA. Maybe it only drops from Hard mode, but the ones who did it only did it on Easy or Normal …

• 5.8 First Info

Well NA 5.8 update does include the upgraded Narakkalli gear, unlike RU 5.8. If we don't end up getting it, then i have nothing to comment on it.

• 6.0 First Info

Most important question, what happens with 'GOLD PACK' for use EU players? This new info has some serious issues, especially relating to SHOP connection and P2W aspects. I am sure that GF would really make it hard for any F2P players (including me) during 6.0, especially because of this new content. Well would just have to remember to equally distribute all my Kinah across all my chars before the 6.0 update i guess. Quote from Rebelbabe: “Remove enmity, I do not see why this would be considered …

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Next will be minions, economy, and character stats. ” What are they going to change about Minions? Combine them with existing Pet System, to make a single System? Not sure what Economy changes they are planning, hopefully its something which makes it less likely for inflation to occur. Character Stat changes would mostly be referring to the changes in the Info tab i guess? Wonder if they would give info regarding Gears as well or not. With the inclusion of those lvl 10 and…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Click: “@[NICK]zorach 2 additional slots with all +9 stigmas (added in a later 5.8 patch) ” That's good, don't have to worry about that then and can focus on enhancing (if i can). Quote from Click: “3) “drama” coffee is gone- replaced by magical craft pot ” Nice change, now GF would lose one junk item which they gave out a lot during Events (have loads of them because of GF's stupid and nerfed RNG).

• 6.0 First Info

Regarding the Skills, is there any changes to the Stigma Skills or there Enhancing System and the bonus they give (like the extra Stigma slot from 5.8, when all Stigmas are at +9 above).

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “All new items will have initially 3 manastone slots and 3 sealed manastone slots. You will be able to expend the slots with an item that comes from extracting equipment items. ” And there you have it, our first possible and potential P2W item from 6.0. GF's opportunity of making quite a lot of profit by selling it on SHOP. They would most likely nerf the drop rate of that item from extraction to an extreme level, and then sell it at a high price in SHOP.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Keymaker: “Wonder if old Makarna gear will be upgradable into whatever drops from the higher difficulty one. ” Considering that they are not only keeping Makarna (while removing Kata, Runadium and RST), but also increasing its difficulty level, means that there is some sort of change or upgrade to the gears that drop from there. Not only that Makarna has been moved to the new area "Lakrum", which is an area for lvl 76+. So, gears from there would be for lvl 76+ players most likely. Sa…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Cinerea: “So many beautiful (yet useless) maps and mobs going to be wasted. I won't miss the textures, they were always quite low quality... ” Well, Poeta/Ishalgen did get a make-over in the 5.6 patch. So, i guess that Heiron/Beluslan, Inggison/Gelkmaros and maybe even Signia/Vengar would get make-overs as well in 6.0 (maybe even expansion in size, to fit in content for the level range). As for the maps getting removed, its not that much of a problem if i have to say. Verteron/Altgard…