Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 324.

• Quote from Keymaker: “Can we have some old events back please? For example Hunting down some of the boxes in abyss, signia/vengar etc Antriksha in the Arena Boss fights in Signia/vengar Boss fights in akaron (where you had to kill as many as possible in a specified amount of time. ” Hi, I will forward your idea about events

• Aion Next Update Suggestions

Galeas - - Suggestions

I'm a big fan of legion Houses/Castles. Personally, I've been asking for it for years. I think we also forwarded the idea to NCSoft a few times already.

• Here you can find the status of the main topics currently Topic: 5.8 => We currently aim for a release in beginning of February. Of course will still have some preparations, verification to work on but so far it's looking good. If there is no major issue until then, we should be able to stick to this plan . When the date is final, you will have a news with more information as we usually do for updates. Server Merge =>The server merge is going to be the main focus after the 5.8 is released. We ar…

• News?

Galeas - - General Discussion

Quote from Happy: “So Galeas what you are basically saying is that if someone comes to the forum to check information about our server updates, they need to go into a player made thread and search that 1 post of yours in a pile of 600 posts? That's like a surgeon finishing surgery, not telling to the patient or their family about their state, if the surgery went good or not. Then went to disney world to volunteer as i dont know~ first aid patrol or something? during their work hours, leaving a m…

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from t0re: “@Galeas again, is the update gonna include the possibility to upgrade narakalli gear ” It's requested but I dont know if we are going to have it yet.

• Brand new in the AION Shop

Galeas - - News - Community

Update: the issue has been fixed and the gift option is working again.

• News?

Hi, Regarding 5.8, you will find more information here on the current status. The status for server merge is here and the first info about the 6.0 is here. For all topics whenever there is more precise information regarding dates and content official news will be posted about it.

• 6.0 First Info

Regarding 6.0, we are already starting preparations together with NCsoft (collecting and translating documentations,reviewing content, etc) and this update has an immensely high priority for us.We know you are excited about it. We are currently still receiving a lot of documentation from NCSOFT.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Galeas - - Suggestions

I have more information now. The server merge is going to be the main focus after the 5.8 is released. We are currently aiming for end of 1st quarter 2018, beginning of 2nd quarter 2018 latest. Preparations are of course ongoing at the moment. Whenever we have a date, we will communicate with a news to provide you with more information. That's all I have for now.

• 5.8 First Info

So I have more information for you regarding the 5.8 release. We currently aim for a release in beginning of February. Of course will still have some preparations, verification to work on but so far it's looking good. If there is no major issue until then, we should be able to stick to this plan . When the date is final, you will have a news with more information as we usually do for updates.

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas where is phase 3? ” Unfortunately it has been postponed due to preparations for 5.8 and server merge preparations. The team have been working on it and the topics already but it's not ready. I would say we will have more news about that after the 5.8 is released and the server merge is done. I'll try to get more information.

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas is this topic done for Gameforge? Can we expect any more changes and improvements or is this the final version we got now? I’m just asking cuz recently gearing another character and realized that I have a “slight” problem enchanting my gear with APES I don’t have. Running twink content also not the type of game that is fun to play. What about all those suggestions that got listed here, especially: Pink quests from the Shugo Additional endgame content providing apes (Go…

• Weekly Maintenance: 10.01.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

The maintenance is over and servers are back online

Additional information: It seems like the gift option doesn't work properly for the two items at the moment, so we deactivated it for now.

• Weekly Maintenance: 10.01.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

This Wednesday, the 10th of January 2018, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. maintenance_mecanicien.png [Events] [Running / Starting tomorrow] [Boost] +50% XP /+50% Drop (Nosra and Esterra) - permanent, until further notice. [Boost] +50% AP boost - will be activated until 17.01.2018 [Ending tomorrow] [Promo] Solorius Lottery - will be deactivated. [Promo] Daishun's Random Box - will be deactivated. [PvE] Kumuki (Bi-We…

This week only: Enchanted Wonder Boxes 46ce8d64f550b3dd1522c3c7b2b5ef5f754731e1.jpg A special offer is waiting for you in the AION Shop: enchanted Wonder Boxes! Their contents will make your coming adventures in Atreia all the more exciting. For one week only, there’s two enchanted Wonder Boxes in the AION Shop: - Wonder Box: Upgradable Bracelet - Wonder Box: Enhanced Estima Visit the AION Shop now.

• Goodbye Nic?

Quote from Miiuuchan: “Is just me or this PD change is delaying the incoming updates ? We got 5.6 more sooner or at same time than Na region right? Correct me if im wrong. ” No, it's not related. How fast we can release an update depends on many factors but the PD change was not one of them. of course, ideally we always want to release the updates fast but sometimes unfortunately it's not always possible. It depends on the content of the patch, the changes and many many factors. Quote from Aukti…

• Goodbye Nic?

I can guarantee that it's fake news^^ I'm not Nic and Nic is not the new PD.

• Group Golden Crucible

Quote from Future Will Come: “@Galeas , Group Golden Crucible is dead, do you have any plans to revive it? Update 5.8 will make it even worse. So far I see two options: 1) Change format to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and add evolution items to reward. 2) Keep 6v6 and greatly increase reward: add evolution items, apes and serums. ” That is something that is being discussed in the team. I have seen here on the forum that players were complaining that there are not enough people participating. I suggested alread…

• Goodbye Nic?

Quote from esset23: “Will the new PD introduce him/herself somehow, or this info is classified? ” It is up to the new PD to decide if he wants to do it or not. So far I think he doesn't want to. I can't really say if it is going to change in the future as it is totally up to him. Some PDs are introducing themselves and other prefer staying a little bit more anonymous, it depends on the people.