Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Click - - Gladiator

Quote from Future Will Come: “so far no new extend weapons ” Hope they bring some, Bygone will probably be like Lannok in Inggisson times

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Click - - Gladiator

Thanks for the info!

• Class Nerf Thread

Click - - Class Discussions

Reload for Cannon skills, please nerf...

• 6.0 First Info

Click - - General Discussion

What happens to aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill:4780 Deleted or changed to cast skill? How’s the cast speed increase duration set then?

• Class Nerf Thread

Click - - Class Discussions

Quote from Rym: “And cast time from 1.5s to 0.5s ” I wanna see now all the pro SM canceling the skill to bait ripple/clearing

• 6.0 First Info

@Sita

• Selling Bard gear - Antriksha Elyos

Click - - Antriksha

updated first post @Sita close or delete please, everything but my soul is sold

• 6.0 First Info

When body guard is applied people switch target and leave Sin or smth to interrupt through BG. With this skill you have wait off the 15seconds cuz it’s pointless to use big skills in a 50% shield, that applies to whole group like EP (every 2 minutes). Imo that buff is worse than BG

• 6.0 First Info

It’s basically a 2nd empyriean providence with low cooldown

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Future Will Come: “Bodyguard finally got nerfed? ” Isn’t there a group body guard now?

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

Ok maybe I had brain lag then. xD Thanks for the info!

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

@[NICK]eleodora First off, thanks for updating DB and gear calc. It's so easy and convenient to handle. Got some things tho: - Estimas aren't saved when you share link; distributed CP however gets saved? - activated skills, scrolls, food, candy, idian aren't saved when you share link (for example, I set everything and clicked share to get aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/89445 - however the complete right side except CP distribution got reset) That's about it And one more question: Is the calcul…

• Quote from Jtz: “Me: "Nyerk Power, Accuracy is the way to go" ” Why not both in 2 sets ?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from JustQuestions: “Wow you're actually increasing your workforce, or are you? ” How about: their only 1 translator they had ran away and now they desperately search a new one (might explain why we are getting 5.8 so late)

• 6.0 First Info

I think this untradeable Kinah and no trading in general is a special KR measure to fight bots once they go F2P. We’ll have to wait what we actually get.

• Aion EU Community Discord

I don’t know but... how many resources is Discord actually using? I’ve never realized any performance issues with it.

• Aion EU Community Discord

I’ve only seen balaurs invading

• after allocating it from exclusive rewards its sent via ingame mail of course

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Click - - Suggestions

Quote from Amazeballs: “Quote from t0re: “Quote from Galeas: “beginning of 2nd quarter 2018 latest ” in other words u probably just lost another 50 +- players just with this announcement ;D ” What is even worse is some ppl actually say and think aion EU has a in general healthy servers:D. ” compared to other regions the healthiest, doesn’t mean they are healthy xD

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from failboat: “In NA they didn't receive nerf for Bastion of Souls. Overall everyone is disappointed with the new patch. ” of course, the whole 5.8 patch doesn’t bring anything new besides super p2w reliant 80 Ap gear and accessoires. Everything that totally gets messed up in 5.8 NC is currently trying to “repair” with 6.0...