Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 592.

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Any events this maint? It's really stale without anything to do ” There are events upcoming. Through don´t want to spoiler stuff before maintenance info goes live.

• Quote from Kery: “Only Skins? ” We removed the bundle from the store until Elite Sky Warrior's Shield is removed and will try to add it back in later. My mistake, sorry for that.

• Quote: “@[GF] Mookie , any news about the Ice Skate emote being added to the shop? NA has it normally in theirs. #evenmoredesperate ” I´ll have a look at it. But for our service the plan was to use this emote as a rare bonus reward for the enchantment boxes and other shop promotions. At least for now. Normally after some time most of the items will be available as direct sales.

• I think I might have missed those requests. Consider it added to my list for February (early Feb. should be possible hopefully)

• Quote from Click: “PS: in 5.8 we need mythical wrapping scrolls lvl80 in shop since you can sell / wrap this upgraded 80 AP gear once it’s +20 o/ ” I was actually looking forward to new AP gear being not tradable. I write it in my backlog of 5.8 items.

• Quote from Raeinor: “They have different animations. Padmarashka has purple, Sematariux has gold. ” I write a note for February. Quote from Livo: “It's no longer possible to get this shield after it got removed from Luna craft. ” I can check with NC if there is an intention if those items will be available again at some point, but I would assume it was only for that time frame.

• Quote from Evita: “whatever that is ” Pretty sure its 5.8 content. Through I don´t know if this is an event or something else.

• Quote from Neko: “Is there any way to have it in a tradeable bundle so it can be sold on broker? ” As far as I checked the item only exists as untradable.

• Quote from Future Will Come: “@[GF] Mookie I asked for Mysterious scroll almost year ago, thanks for adding it! Guess I should ask for next update ” Sorry for that, sometimes stuff gets lost. I normally go through the shop update thread every month when I prepare the upcoming updates and write down all the suggested item ideas.

• Quote from Click: “Is it reusable or one time then cuz that would be the biggest rip off in the history of shop rip offs ” Its a 30d scroll with a 15 sec. CD.

• Quote from Click: “Does it stack on top of every other scroll I’ve used or not? (I hope not) ” no its doesn´t stack.

• Hello I’m Sparx

[GF] Mookie - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “I figured you were one of those! ” "one of those" .. nothing better than a good tea in the evening

• Quote from Click: “I wonder why we didn’t get any this year, maybe we didn’t deserve it, cuz we didn’t appreciate the Christmas survey. ” Referring to?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Evita: “easy: steak ” ever ate elk steak? that´s a next level steak my personal favorite is actually salmon

• Hello I’m Sparx

or that here: f7646f34e4fd30ed57d636ea7bd353e2.jpg "Handkäse" with onions. Normally you eat farmers bread with butter to it. I really hated it as a child since it tastes slightly soure if done right. (basically a soft version of a fresh cheese)

• Hello I’m Sparx

hausmacher_presskopf4.png it is meat, smoked and hung for a couple of days. its perfect

• Hello I’m Sparx

how can you actually say if stuff is disgusting if everyone has a different taste? ever tried "Presskopf" (speciality from where i was born) or "Ebbelwoi" (Apfelwein, wine from apples) both I would kill to get on a regular basis. through if you are not born with this stuff you probably will hate it.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from failboat: “Do you guys put it on pizza as well? ” pizza already has tomato sauce on it, so why?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Click: “Ketchup is life ” Ketchup is love

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Sparx: “#Schnitzelcontest confirmed ” my grandma used to work in an inn where she used to make schnitzel for over 20 years every day. never ate a better schnitzel than hers. Quote from Evita: “veal, no sauce - that's how it's done! ” well, you could also go for a "Jägerschnitzel" which would have a dark mushroom sauce on top of it. works perfectly fine with schitzel.