Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “I fell asleep before midnight... I'm getting old ” for nearly 2 weeks i was falling asleep before siege time... missing everything was a bit anoying as i was waking up in the middle of the night /rly rly early morning/ and i couldnt sleep anymore nor felt like doing some work either

• SM 6.0 Skill changes

t0re - - Spiritmaster

Well whatever i guess its hard to see the game from my perspective.What is done is not what can be done - his is how all players play.

• SM 6.0 Skill changes

t0re - - Spiritmaster

1st i am not talking about 1v1 but group pvp, /group pve/ , 2nd ppl that use same thing always are the ppl that make others not invite SMs in groups as they are "useless" besides the fear(for group pvp).

• SM 6.0 Skill changes

t0re - - Spiritmaster

Quote from failboat: “Wasn't already like 1 2 3 4 5? At least that is how I played my sm. ” ye and u'd be 90% useless out of the "fear shriek" cast also that integration of silence and bodyroot in 1.. complete stupidity, why on earth are they simplifying everything so damn much.. that game used to require some thinking , now it loos more like super mario with each next update

• SM 6.0 Skill changes

t0re - - Spiritmaster

Blade of earth - removed .... no comment best group skill of the sm. and those CD changes ok this 6.0 will be totally dumb thats for sure. another class made into 1,2,3 useless no IQ class. I feel like abandoning my sm from now.

• would be cool to get this faction event with gathering seeds for trees in sanctum/pandemonium

• 6.0 First Info

t0re - - General Discussion

Quote from randomforumuser: “As soon as an instance with more than 6 people requires even the least bit of skill or general game knowledge its literally impossible to find even one damn alliance without at least one fullon retard in it. So: please PLEASE keep the trend for 6 or less players per instance. Aion players are not smart enough for mass coordination. ” I hate to admit it but thats the reality, the fact is there are quite few alliances capable of making nara NM+ and that speaks for itse…

• Class Nerf Thread

t0re - - Class Discussions

Quote from Click: “Quote from Rym: “And cast time from 1.5s to 0.5s ” I wanna see now all the pro SM canceling the skill to bait ripple/clearing ” i hate u both Quote from [NICK]iliasaou: “they made a class and after 5 months they nerfed it to the ground ” yes coz killing templar in iron skin in under 5s was totally ok before that "unfair nerf"

• Aion EU Community Discord

Ye i use it on phone since i cant rly use it on my pc together with aion. I just walk even on the streets talking with legi mates ;D

Basically what happens in my case is, the longer it runs the more CPU it is using and in the end my CPU is always at 100% example GoK piton fight w/o discord 15-20fps(mostly 20) GoK piton fight with discord 10-13fps Further GoK piton fight with discord 3-5fps - heal with that. as for where its installed, moving it wouldnt be that much of a problem but that wouldnt change a thing. Anyhow if this is somehow fixed it would be great, as discord is pretty much made to hold entire communities rather t…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “I don't know why did you mention this game ” because the currency is not tradable.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “this kind of game design is not bad at all ” ye right... do u see BnS thriving for example? Ye sorry but i have no intention playing a decade on the same character to be as geared as i desire. Some ppl might like to play only 1 char, but i dont. But hey i am sure at least desperation will be happy!

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Transactions within your account and other players are not possible. ” for some reason i missed this. so if i get it right we wont be able to trade almost anything, no currency, no items no nothing.. well... and i was thinking 6.0 will be nice. I really wanna believe i am wrong, otherwise dota 2 here i come.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Elenaie: “I was planning on hoarding Kinah until 6.0 ” my situation is easy -> i dont have any kinah > i make just as much as i waste > no need to worry about gold bars later on :D:D i will keep playing all my chars no matter what, its in my nature as previously mentioned probably the exchange rate will be low like all previous such and will be nearly obsolete compared to the new gain methods that we'll get

I wish i could run discord on my PC but until further fixes on this platform i dont feel like using it regularly as i was already quite anoyed during the time i used it with the grendal ppl. Idea is nice but having voice chat putting twice more preasure on my pc than aion is just ridicilous (and yes i know i have old laptop, but thats not an excuse)

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “But isn't it still somewhat useless, as most of the time even with a good geared Tank, the one who ends up DPS'ing higher than the Tank ends up getting the aggro? ” only if the tank itself doesnt deal absolutely any dmg.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

t0re - - Suggestions

Quote from Galeas: “beginning of 2nd quarter 2018 latest ” in other words u probably just lost another 50 +- players just with this announcement ;D

• 5.8 First Info

@Galeas again, is the update gonna include the possibility to upgrade narakalli gear

• well i think i wrote that numerious times, but getting max geared fast means reaching some "game goals" rather fast and that makes ppl stop playing, having over 15firends playing on NA , when they had few OP events in sequence they got max geared with full +10 stones and 75lvl and then bam 1 month later none of them play coz they feel there's nothing else to do than runatorium and some kbf.

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Pretty sure its 5.8 content. Through I don´t know if this is an event or something else. ” thats something connected with shugo vault i suppose judging from the chest name