Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 549.

• 6.0 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

are there going to be new atk speed/speed scrolls?

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

phew good to know, got scared our bread and butter sleep skill would be gone, that would have made for very boring coops xD displays are fine as they are, i just meant the keybind to switch inbetween them do u know if stigma system will stay? i know we ll see in a few days, but kinda curious i see on ur site there are still enchant benefits, so guessing yea?

• 6.0 First Info

biJH35P.jpgONweOtp.png

• Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

eleodora imma skip the sweet welcome back words, the others have been clear enough on it ! - bracelets don't transfer over when u pick set 2 set 3 etc. - since the keybind ingame changed for viewing item info from alt + scroll to alt only, it would be only fitting to change it here also keep finding myself spamming alt xD - if u decide to keep scrolls etc into saved versions, add the small x next to them as well, like with food. Can easily see whats on. And ye shud proly keep them saved, no harm…

• Quote from Mika: “Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one. ” but they cant remove it, lots of ppl would complain? it required tradeable serums etc. so the only solution to make it equal for everyone is to give other clers a chance to have the same, no? xD plus if i cant reach enough MA to counter MR clers cuz Mookie ref…

• 6.0 First Info

did they remove all charge skills and made them into cast skills? or the info on pbook is just incomplete atm

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Regarding 6.0, we are already starting preparations together with NCsoft (collecting and translating documentations,reviewing content, etc) and this update has an immensely high priority for us.We know you are excited about it. We are currently still receiving a lot of documentation from NCSOFT. ” ehm, isn't there 5.9 as well, after 5.8 - which we don't even have yet ?

• this is not a big deal for me :l chance of getting a +9 +10 surely exceeds the price you could buy it ingame for, anyway. If some1 is willing to spend 3k aion coins for a +8 bracelet, or 30k aion coins for a +10, that's their choice. We all know how GF lotteries work. tho it is a good deal, since you always get smting in return - if nothing, this will add more apes n serums into the economy. either way, ppl that can afford this many aion coins most likely have the +10s alrdy. quite hilarious the…

• 6.0 First Info

so it's more of a "skill reorganisation" rather than "class balance" seeing bard from that ss, kinda nothing changed :x

• 6.0 First Info

Quote: “Next week, we will prepare you to guide you on the Aion skills and balance fixes that you have been asking for many times. ” ow yiss !

• (Hidden Content) thank you soooooo much for this wonderful xmass shop gift, you rly shouldnt give so much, i dont know if i can accept all this generosity XD

• 6.0 First Info

theres still a lot of info to come, lets wait and see; Im choosing not to be too optimistic about this tho. The game is even going f2p, they will have to make money somehow. I'm afraid all these item changes are happening bcz they ran out of things to enchant - so lets revamp everything and let them do it from the scratch el o el; I guess it's a good thing we get to see how things evolve before we get 5.8 and make all our stuff untradeable xD also, if the balancing changes are as severe as item …

• 6.0 First Info

so much facepalm, cant believe what I'm reading so basicaly nothing matters now, might as well sell everything and wait 6.0 good game.

• 6.0 First Info

Sounds exciting. skill balancing always adds freshness to the game too bad there will be a 6 month gap between 5.6 and 5.8 for EU, for whatever nyerking reason ... [ board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…nths-since-our-5-6-patch/] surprised ppl dont complain about it, guess cuz the patches dont look exciting. so we get 6.0 around July, hopefully hype won't die out till then ;__;

• one more thing to note is that this killed the xmass events; why would you waste 800 coins [2 bil kinah now] for 50 tokens? no1 does. u cant get ur money's worth back from it anymore, even if you get lucky.

• @Click I think even if they used an "elite pack" for this, it would still increase the aion coin value by a lot, including GPs. if u ask me, this is what GF wanted. to reduce the value of kinah and increase the value of aion coins. the thing they didnt think thru tho is, most of their cash shop prices were high to begin with, now it's just funny. example: High-Quality Fine Stigma Bundle Price: 4255e20141990d7cad22870ff1afd8.png 89 oh ok 89 coins for a stigma. shud i buy that or shud I sell the g…

• 5.8 First Info

Didn't get the impression from esset's posts that RU wants to remove pvp atk, rather that it's a temporary bug; @ana Equipment Blessing icon_item_dagger_m01.png 하이가디언 사령관 단검 icon_item_material_80abyss_weapon.png 태풍 사령관 영석 59 icon_item_material_80abyss_common.png 공훈 사령관 영석 129 icon_item_badge11.png Spinel Medal 273 abysspoint.png Abyss Points 2,580,000 icon_item_dagger_m01.png High Guard Praetor's Dagger (+10)

• 5.8 First Info

doesnt ru have the pvp atk on feathers till +10 ?

• 5.8 First Info

at this point we can't be sure of anything with gameforge, since they started requesting item stat changes - anything can happen now. @Neko 1. A safe limit at +25 has been added to High Commander, Enhanced Ancient Fallusha Items. * Enchanting Failure Stage * Resets to Stage * +25 or Higher * +25 some recent patch on pwbook, but u might be right idk xD

• 5.8 First Info

exactly they also added a safepoint on +20 and +25, like with +10 +15