Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Tsuuyun's arts

Evita - - Art corner

What are you charging for commissions?

• 6.0 First Info

Evita - - General Discussion

Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “Doesnt matter what korea thinks game will reworked for eu like GF will want. Like it always was. So korean patch notes are in 50% or more useless crap. Eu will never have same system like korea have. So Eu players prepare yourself for different game this i guarantee you.” what are you actually smoking? Is that even legal?

• 6.0 First Info

I highly doubt that KR gives a flying F about European cash warriors

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “For EU version godstones will not removed from the game. It is not offical yet but it will be. ” source?

• 6.0 First Info

and why would you think godstones will still exist???

• It looks like it And they also bring back the need to proc a precraft tbh I am quite annoyed as the things aren't tradeable - this might mean you have to level crafting on every char you want something on...

• 6.0 First Info

Just curious about flying now...

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “Yes and no. Craftable materials are tradeable. Items that you need to be looted from somewhere are untradable. Example: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Craft:155203718 ” back to precrafts... hurray even more rng

• 5.8 First Info

I have no idea - my char is 52, I didn't manage to get there and till I was respawned (running through nosra on a 52 is kinda lethal) the camp was balaur again What I have heard is that at some camp you can buy APES, but that's just hearsay

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Keymaker: “Yes, those 4 artefacts is what I meant. The NA forums are saying what I posted, wasnt included. As I was reading their patch discussion forum. I might actually just download the client and look myself ” I would say it's there board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…426815710433b931e0e460155

• why would you add them, unless the skin is completely different Quote from Kelekelio: “4. Instance reorganization and new ‘Prometon Workshop’ dungeon Makarna, Divine Tower, Garden of Knowledge, Mirash Sanctuary, Narakkalli will be moved to Lakrum along with the new instance. Tower of Challenge will now be a time-attack instance with 20 floors, and the difficulty will increase with each floor you pass. ‘Prometon Workshop’ is a new group instance that has been hidden for a very long time. In order…

• @Rebelbabe maybe it's not as dire as we were afraid of Quote from Kelekelio: “However, some items like crafting materials can still be traded through an agent. ”

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Evita - - Suggestions

probably 5.8 running longer

• 6.0 First Info

am I again forced unto one char???

• 6.0 First Info

this i dont get: * Flight Points * Increased Enmity * Reduced Enmity are they removing flight? and why enmity? or did they realize it doesn't work anyway and that healing creates a huge amount of aggro?

• it depends why are you crafting some of us do just because we enjoy the whole process, for skins, or out of sentimental reasons

• tbh after my initial shock and almost flatline, after a talk with a friend I have recovered (a bit) they remove the designs you had to additionally buy every time you wanted to craft (from magical craft) what we don't know yet, is what they are going to do with the other crafts eventually you don't have to LEARN designs anymore, but just know them (that's a far shot I know), or if it will be implemented into magical crafting (which would be utter bs as the crafting time stays the same with magic…

• 6.0 First Info

same here... going to see if I have some Balic mats and craft as long as I can

• 6.0 First Info

same here still the whole thing breaks my heart

• 6.0 First Info

ye keles translation made that clear, the "translation to english" from chrome was not that obvious I wouldn't mind if they exchange my still existing Advanced Siege Weapons though... those are quite useless as they make only 1 damage