Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 694.

• 6.0 First Info

Kelekelio - - General Discussion

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills There were some changes to the skills today

• 6.0 First Info

small correction to 2 AT skills since I have advanced the development of my skill extension today and can now see the description of charging skills properly. * ri_chargedpunch_1_custom_b.png * 이디움 광역타 Deals 5344 magical damage to targets within 8m and makes them stumble. When you charge the skill to level 3, for 5s your Speed will increase by 20%, Atk Speed by 15%, and Divine Dragon Cannon, Idium Whip, Idium Bombardment's cooldowns will reduce by 50%. * ri_chargedpunch_1_custom_a.png * 이디움 맹타 D…

• 6.0 First Info

they will be exchanged for kinah

• 6.0 First Info

Quote: “On /Wednesday? this Wednesday? have I missed something or is this referring to what is happening in region that has 5.8 already? ” do you know where you are? Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “For EU version godstones will not removed from the game. ” they will not be removed from korea either. Not being able to use godstones only applies to new items

• 6.0 First Info

About kinah. It is not going to be removed entirely. On wednesday they might convert all kinah to the icon_item_goldbar_01.png 금괴 but quests still give kinah. You still need kinah to buy items. Theree will be a new UI where you can "sell" kinah for the icon_item_goldbar_01.png 금괴 and later use golden bars to buy stuff like manastones Here is what you will be able to buy from the window: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC:837033

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Erik: “Can you upload the 6.0 credits? ” there are no new credits. there is one new song there. thats it onedrive.live.com/?cid=8FBF63B…EAFC72F09%2192788&o=OneUp

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “So, PvP stuff starts from lvl 66 then? Guess there is no Rifting now, between Heiron/Beluslan, Inggison/Gelkmaros and Signia/Vengar? ” correct and correct. there are no rifts. Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Not sure why we have only one 12 Players Alliance based instance. It would have been good if they atleast added a 18 and 24 player PvE instances as well, as the dynamic would have been different. ” the more people you need for an instance, the longer it takes to gather pe…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from gothicsammy: “This is a typo right? Its a 100 crit increase not 1002? ” tbh i have no idea. when it comes to coding skills details i-am-pretending-to-know-what-i-am-doing.jpg it says the same on mouseclic so either we both made a mistake there or thats how it should be

• 6.0 First Info

Instances: PVP: * Name * Players * Level * Gold Arena (Lone Fighter) * * 66 * Golden Crucible (Group Battle) * * 66 * Runatorium * 6v6 * 76 * Ashunatal Dredgion * 6v6 * 76 * Arena of Cooperation * 3v3 * 76 * Arena of Discipline * 1v1 * 76 * Neviwind Canyon * 96v96 * 76 PVE: * Name * Players * Level * Haramel * 1 * 6 * Aetherogenetics Lab * 1 * 18 * Alquimia Research Center * 1 * 18 * Kromedes Trial * 1 * 23 * Fire Temple * 6 * 28 * Indratu Fortress * 1 * 36 * Bakarma Fortress * 1 * 36 * Talocs H…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “ ” why are you checking everything in korean? Quote from Tomonori: “Most likely mats will be tradable, just like in BnS, TERA etc. ” Yes and no. Craftable materials are tradeable. Items that need to be looted from somewhere are untradable. Example: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Craft:155203718

• 6.0 First Info

so apparently they are keeping the 3 grades of enchantment stones like we have right now (normal, shining, apes) icon_item_enchant_pve_a01.png 고대의 PvE 강화석 icon_item_enchant_pve_r01.png 전설의 PvE 강화석 icon_item_enchant_pve_f01.png 궁극의 PvE 강화석 Ancient and legendary ones can be purchased from this NPC for example: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC:837035 for legion coins. might be a good idea to start making them aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC:837002

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Future Will Come: “did they? ” I know they didnt get the accessories but the coin is also called gray wolf

• 6.0 First Info

Its a charging skill, they were never properly displaying on my website. I said it one that i never finished the skill extension for my website. you should really be checking mouseclic for skill details

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Keymaker: “NA 5.8 also didn't get the Nosra/Esterra bases, which gives you npcs to buy stuff like APEs, Serums, and earn the new collectible which you can spend on grey wolf accessories (they didn't get those either). ” just to clerify, there were never supposed to be garrisons in noses/esterra. There should be 4 artifacts on each map. Thats where you buy the items and do the quests. Is that what’s missing?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Applepie: “I guess another bug is, scout/priest skills and such are missing in skill list ” no. what base classes learn was never included to the skill lists.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “As far as i know, any gear which had "Soul Binding Available" condition has been tradeable until now. So, is that an error in the database, or is it really like that actually? ” I was also told today that such items existed before. for example icon_item_feather02.png Abyssal Wing Feather so no, this is correct. Soul binding is usually connected to also identifying which those items usually require. Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Oh, and there are a lot of 'white' coloured ge…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Future Will Come: “@Kelekelio are sure about bodyguard part? google translate "reduces incoming damage by 100%. You will take 50% of all attacks" ” yes. it should be 100%. my website is displaying wrong value

• 6.0 First Info

it seems to be working similar to minions

• 6.0 First Info

about the transformations, its not only marchutan and kaisinel. You need a chash shop scroll icon_item_trans_contract_02.png 도베르만 변신 계약서 that will add the transformation to your transformation vault. During the transformation you can use special potions and foods, and you get an extra skill. You can transform to for example Sita. which gives this aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill:5079

• 6.0 First Info

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills There are 2 versions of each skill, A and B. (they are now grouped in the list) as previously mentioned, only one of the can be used at a time.