Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTF community

Hytek - - Introductions

Quote from Evita: “from Deyla I can say that both asmo and ely have a levelling legion like "10% buff" or so, I am not sure if you get much knowledge or help there, but at least the 10% buff for 10 people online (or 5% for 5 people online) ” What legion is this? I'm a newly returned player myself playing an Asmo cleric on Deyla. It would be great to get into a leveling legion for the company and extra benefits.

• Verdin Amulets

Hytek - - Help & Questions

Cheers! Thanks for the quick reply. Now I regret I just activated the first amulet I got, expecting I would be able to use it more than once

• WTF community

Hytek - - Introductions

What server is this? I just started playing a week ago and people here on the forums have been very welcoming and helpful with my questions. As I understand it you should play on Deyla if you're looking for an English community. And how did you level to 40 so fast? I'm still only lvl 26

• Hall of Guides

Hytek - - Guides

It seems the links for all the guides are broken...

• Verdin Amulets

Hi all. I just returned recently after not playing since release and received a Verdin's Amulet with a 50% gain to xp durin gathering/hunting/crafting, used it a couple times and suddenly when I logged back in it was gone? How does this boost item work exactly? Is there a limit on the number of times you can use it? Does it only exist in your bag for a limited number of hours/days? As I have seen several numbered iterations like III, IV, V, etc., is it level based so I will need a newer version …

• General questions

Thanks all. That's some great feedback. I've rolled an Asmodian cleric on Deyla and may roll an alt tank later on Oh, and Evita, the link to your "A little guide to crafting" is broken It should be changed to: https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/102-A-little-guide-to-crafting/

• General questions

Returning player here. I played during the first 6 months after the EU release. I originally leveled 5 characters to lvl 30 so I could get that special blue Flash set for my ranger, which I leveled further up to 37. Since then I haven't touched the game until last weekend and now have some questions: 1. When I play there were a huge lack of tanks so playing a tank would net you a PvE group instantly while dps and healing classes had long queues. Is this still the case? 2. In connection to the ab…

• Thanks so much. Went through my bags and found the item you described.

• Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75

Hytek - - Guides

Well done. I really like the how-to-grind/gear parts at the end. Now on to leveling (I'm only level 18, ugh).

• Hi everyone. I just returned after many years absence and have read something about the possibility of acquiring some special gear for new and returning players. How does this work and where do I find the NPC to get started? I'm playing on the Deyla server as an Asmodian with a newly created character.