Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Trubbish: “A puppy dies everytime a DPS cleric uses a full set of chain in PvE. ” We even tossed AT stuff to our clerics as they wanted 2 sets and we got 4 cloths in our alliance. Totally depends on your alliance if you're allowed cherrypicking or not. Especially as bard stuff sells very good...

• Classes DPS ranking

Slick - - Help & Questions

AT was okay when it was the only magical class that could make effective use of critspell. Nowadays that advantage is gone thanks to knowledge stones.

• Classes DPS ranking

Slick - - Help & Questions

Solo target DPS in general imo: Sorc=Sin>Gladiator=SM>Cleric=Bard=Gunner>Ranger=Chanter=Templar>AT That changes with type of instance, some classes like short fights more than others. Physical classes are heavily depending on chanter support and more expensive to gear pve-wise. Other than that, aionpveranks gives a good idea what classes can do even though all Instances except Narakkalli and MoK seem pretty outdated with current gear progression.

• Quote from Buburuza: “If you want to upgrade your new accesories to lvl 80 just simple go buy soulbind removable item(if you have them at +3 / +5) , pray to not fail and make them +7 and after that buy tradeable ones(ez) to upgrade them. Need some brain?! ” And how are you gonna enchant your new +2 lvl 80 untradeable Accessoires with Veteran Serums?

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Maybe something like that. We had 7 chilling colds during our run and the Alliance is not missing that many Fallusha parts - at least not enough to say there will be a huge dps increase. Of course you will get better with practice and can hand chilling cold around with 10 ppl rather than instantly killing someone. You can also eliminate all 'weak' dps and go with Sin/Sorc supported by Bard/Sm/Chanter and 2 Glads for tanking only. But I still don't think that would provide enough dps (with +15 ge…

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Neko: “Quote from Lyah: “My mixed server premade also did It. The problem of this mode is only having ppl that know 100% how the istance work and all the mechanics, also i dont think is possible to do It without ressing the ppl from chilling cold or you lose too much dps, so having gold ress Stone is a problem right now. If you have any suggestion feel free to tell all ” my suggestion is to disable ress stones ” I like that too, we already earned a lot of Kinah from NM, let's keep tha…

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “ i don't give a nyark about korea nor about trolls that don't even go to the instance (no personal attack here) just need a way to get some stones that i dont need to open a credit line from my bank for it ” With that attidude, how do you expect others to give a nyark about people that feel they need to rez in easymode? Anyway, even if I don't need the extra dps, the only reason to leave some1 dead is if I can't rez or the ressource to rez is pretty expensive.

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from Sebivine: “So either allow all stones or allow none. ” totally agree the only difference that you people that voted no do not keep in mind is that the instance at the beginning was designed for KR economy not GF one. yellow stones over there can be obtained in more various ways than only the shop or the VR system. ” Strange. In most of the vids we watched to learn about the instance Koreans just leave whoever is dead lying on the ground, for example here. Care…

• 5.6 First Info

Slick - - General Discussion

@Kelekelio About Narakkalli: We did all Missions except Kadushas Heart and Golmir and Overseer Shuratna (9 missions in total). Boxes looked like easy (or normal) mode though and both outer boxes were emtpy. Middle box contained 3 parts armor and one accessoire. Is that a bug or do we need to do all 12 missions to spawn superb chests? (Hidden Content)

• Museum of Knowledge

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Fractures: “We got boss to 40% the other day before enrage aoe + map aoe wiped us anyway we have 5.5 version of the boss thats supose to heal at 10% and afaik even koreans didn't kill this version so yeah gotta wait for next patch. ” You just need to kill the heart to remove this buff. If you wipe afterwards the boss will respawn without the buff.

• Narakkalli

Slick - - PvE

Quote from t0re: “well just used the orbs(didnt figure out what they do tho) , but ye we dragged the boss to corner and bashed its head in the ground(figuratively) ” They lift the debuff you have in that instance which reduces your dmg. You can also utilize 1-2 fireforms to fear away the other mob and get way less stuns then.

• Museum of Knowledge

Slick - - PvE

Quote from Ashandarey: “ About the first boss, they said that one of the times that Bobo leibo thingy helped them and stopped the healing, but ...no idea how. The boss heals 25% every 4 seconds, so without 4 books everyone, even clerics has to dps. In that secret door you mention, only 4 people can enter, cuz 4 tickets. And has to be only DPS players, no heal is needed ” We failed to insert the Books the first time we went there and were able to burst down the Boss nonetheless. Really GG people …

• The untold 5.6 changes.

Quote from Noctis: “gok is very random we got 2 real boxes only, 1 gave gs bundle; other one gave me 200 sups, grp mate got 100. got no supps from piton ” Supplements lootable for every1 can also be in the chest from Waterfall & Sun quartz. Probably worth to do them now too.

• Yeah you do ur usual stuff and get additional stuff for free regardless if you're the PvP, PvE or PvPvE type of player. Idk how one cannot like this event except for the cellatus.

• Quote from Evita: “if you buy all the frigging tickets to dredg you endanger the run for the rest of the league - how selfish can you even be? oh wait, there are people going with two to more accounts in - nvm me asking how selfish people can be i see it everytime ” Wait how that's gonna turn out if people realize that you can get some massive xp on the dredgion...

• 5.6 First Info

Quote from esset23: “youtu.be/MblNWmNIUOY The patchnotes clearly say the enchantment rate is much higher, but as we can see, it's not like that. On top of that the critical procs +2 +3 +4 are not visible at all. If we're getting the same nefred enchanting system, you can bury the EU servers. Who wants to win in some event purchase 15 x APES in order to make one gear part +15 with mighty supplements? And you won't be able to enchant the gear up to +15 using VR, as the Mighty Supplements (Mythical…

• 5.5 First Info

Quote from Nekosm: “Quote from Erufuun: “Quote from Lyah: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Slick: “@Kelekelio Do all 'old' Apollon Weps get the extra PvE Atk and no conditioning and there is a new set to obtain that has both PvE Atk and conditioning or are they just transforming all old Ones into the new conditioned set? ” All apollon items will have pve attack/def. The current items will no longer be obtainable but nothing will be done to them. instead, you will only be able to purchase and l…

• 5.5 First Info

@Kelekelio Do all 'old' Apollon Weps get the extra PvE Atk and no conditioning and there is a new set to obtain that has both PvE Atk and conditioning or are they just transforming all old Ones into the new conditioned set?

• 5.5 First Info

Quote from Nekosm: “uhm, i'm pretty sure that it was around 2.8k msupp when the website was online o.ò ” Idk, might be. I recall rounding up for sure but not the exact value. Put up the link blind too, website was already down earlier today.

• 5.5 First Info

Quote from Rym: “Who told you that the new cap is 6.1k ? ” 3200mb cap + ~2.900 msupp on that boss => 6.1k in pve.