Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

• Soulstones and ways of farm

Hakurin - - Suggestions

Quote from Sophisticated: “What sources of information do you have that are denied to me, that suggests that 6.0 is just around the corner? Be ready to wait a long long time and honestly if thats ur mentality then i dont want you to be playing this game, give me someone who knows what mmo and that wants to participate in the here and now. Feel free to express ur thoughts but bloody dont poison the whole canister with this utterly retarded mentality. Instead of ranting none sense why dont you inv…

• As I understood it NCS used to ban for AFKing in dred when they were publishing game in eu - I don't know for sure since I wasn't doing dredgions without my own group at the time and didn't even know it was a problem until I started going with my alts, by which point GF had taken over already.

• Quote from failboat: “AFKing in dredge has been there for many years. This is no different, only that is harder to get an alliance of active people than 6 people. ” Yeah people have been complaining about this since GF took over. The official answer was something like "you don't know why someone has to go AFK, and it's unfair to kick them if it's actually an emergency" or something along those lines. AFKing in dred will be a problem again with 6.0 too. Can't wait...

• don't forget it's only 1 item and the whole league has to roll, only nobody changed the loot rules so the first random who clicks on the boss runs away with the loot.

• I don't think a total reset is a good idea as people who have farmed hard to achieve a high rank tend to quit once they lose it. So rather than resetting ranks, I think a cut of hp by 20-30% every 3 months or so is better. That way people who farmed hard to keep their ranks for a long time still stay in game, but people with lower ranks have a better chance of ranking up and past people who no longer actively play. I am for example still keeping within the 80-90 range even though I only do 2x RT…

• 6.0 First Info

Hakurin - - General Discussion

Quote from Amazeballs: “Quote from Rym: “You cannot get kaisinel without p2w. You cannot get legendary fast without super luck / p2w. Free players will "eventually" get their legendary transformations which are useful for their class (not all transformations are useful for specific classes). By using kaisinel the caps on your attack and cast speed are removed. ” Can you find out how much does a scroll cost in Korea? ” I should have quoted to make it more clear who I was replying to (Happy). By t…

• 6.0 First Info

I'd say for a big patch like 6.0 it's still a bit early to judge just 3 weeks in.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Hakurin: “runatorium gets kunax back ” wut?rip the only pvp instance we got long live open world zerg ” yep, full dps parties afk until boss spawns will be back I guess

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Do arena, dredgion, runatorium etc. reset scrolls work for 6.0 versions of the instances? ” I'd assume not since the lvls are raised, runatorium gets kunax back and so on....

• Quote from Click: “Quote from t0re: “Quote from Click: “Maybe you have to evolve for greater powers! ” into Ivysaur? ” into Galeatron ” Quote from Sita: “Galeas digtizes to Galeamon ” captain_america_civil_war_logo_edited_by_angelbfxd-da5cpor.png

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Helkeheri: “what happens to kinah in mail, sold broker stuff? It'll be moved to inventory as ingots, or it will just give broken kinah? XD An what about legion wh? They split the cash between members, or leader gets all. I smell drama. ” I suppose we'll just have to see what gameforge decides to do. Hopefully they'll have all the details worked out and give us information in due time beforehand so people can prepare by splitting kinah and materials over alts if they want to play them.…

• 6.0 First Info

When skills are changed they are just updated in the game. You won't need new stigmas.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Hakurin - - Suggestions

Everyone who doesn't want to be stuck in the antri + grendal combo will just have made conflicting characters and transfer out to their server of choice anyway.

• Pvp instances vs both races

Hakurin - - Suggestions

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Hakurin: “Doesn't this come with 6.0 anyway? ” Unless it's a rumor, I was thinking the same. ” I think it was in the patch notes. Quote from Mika: “Didn't see this post so I'll quote myself from the other thread :l Taken and translated from the russian site: aiondb.ru/news/updates/137.html 6.0 promises us : easy lvl up, new pvp zones, full class/skill rebalance f2p and new server for KR death of high daeva, gameplay on same levels huge changes to items/equipment …

• Pvp instances vs both races

Hakurin - - Suggestions

Doesn't this come with 6.0 anyway?

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Rebelbabe: “...I really just enjoy using different classes with different play styles, relieves the boredom. ” Yeah, I've always enjoyed playing different classes so 5.x has been a bit of a bummer since it needed so much focus on the "main" character. 6.0 sounds good for people who actually want to play their alts - I can easily have them at end lvl and the quest gear will be decent enough to pve with. Not sure if pvp will be doable, but by the sounds of it you get a sort of starter p…

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Hakurin - - Suggestions

It is actually a bit sad when you look at 6.0 which would have been a good time to open a new server, but instead we have the current situation.

• Quote from Bladewar: “Can i suggest The item from Aion Shop ( Mysterious Scroll ) to be returned at the shop deleted from the game please. ” Fixed it for you

• 6.0 First Info

New hairstyles youtube.com/watch?v=OfhJ0hXaED8

• PvP/PvE event

Hakurin - - Event & Shop Discussions

Point is gameforge has been notoriously bad at giving us news in due time, and this event in particular has been really annoying in that way for people who actually do garrisons. Everyone should have an equal start at the event, esp one that is not targeted at 5000 alts but rather rewards you for being active on your main.