Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 263.

• 5.8 First Info

Kadex - - General Discussion

Quote from Noctis: “I was under the impression [also seen other ppl mention it on FB] that the new AP gear +10 safe spot means same as +15 +20, you cannot go under it. Seems you can, however the guy used the normal black stone, failed and it went +9. question: - does it go under +10 the same when you use glowing/apes ? [asking cuz of the 6.0 stone upgrading differences] - does fallusha enhanced gear work the same ? ” as ppl said, +10 -> +11 fail = +9 +11 - +14 fail = +10 no matter the stone u us…

• all that is probably gonna come before summer holidays. i guess in about 3-4 months to milk the last bit of the patch. doubt gf is skipping enchantable pve accessories in a game where 95% of the community is only pveing. Quote from Adartaer: “6.0 is only hope for Sieges ” 6.0 has 1 relevant siege so far and it doesnt even reward every playet that goes there. there will be alot qq about it dw.

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Kadex - - Suggestions

its all random. often enough ppl tag up to lead or shout at the start to not afk or at least do one inc with xform but nobody follows. sometimes it works. usually those ppl get so pissed that they just leave at some point. what ive noticed is that when u have a headstart and earn alot of points right at the start u demotivate the other faction instantly and they afk. have seen some comebacks but mostly not the case. what ive noticed since the maintenance is that 80-215 (max i saw) ppl wait in qu…

• UNION SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!

crashed twice (from 3 runs) in neviwind today. seems like i wasnt the only one. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…63fc64ee5caba019f8434531b had a sendlog saying something with "suspicious files" file check didnt find anything. edit: 80% of the alli didnt come back after crash

• DPS chanter?

Kadex - - Chanter

i dont wanna argue about how much dmg x-class brings to others. ofc mantras help the grp but the chanter itself still isnt a great dps class imo. ppl can have other opinions ofc. on my sm i farm 30-40% more chaos rift boxes than on my chanter. both with equal pve gear. not reducing chanter on that, but overall other classes finish solo pve content faster. the fact that u cant use a big amount of ur skills on bosses or mobs in general that u cant stumble/stun to 100% is whats decreasing chanter d…

• DPS chanter?

Kadex - - Chanter

played every class in the game and all i can say is that chanter is one of the worse dps classes in pve. at least with average gear (holy apollon +5 and apollon accessories with prigga +15 and hd +6 ms or attack +5 ~1850 attack)

• Quote from Helkeheri: “That's probably because it has been balanced already. 20 runs, 1 serum. Since last maintenance, you can barely see any. ” did adma/lab/arkhal/kroban triple client the first week of 5.8 (some even multiple times) and saw 1 serum. besides the 100% jakunerk apes from lok i didnt see any.

• a

Kadex - - Event & Shop Discussions

gameforges reaction on the daeva race loot abuse „how should we punish them the most?“ „i know, i know, i know: lets add alchemist event with fancy prices but no keys and npcs. also lets extend the mainteance so they have alot of time to think about th first alchemist event...“ „thats not enough“ „... i wasnt done: on top of it we add shugo game with rewards they wont ever be able to get from playing the game.“ „roger that“

• Soulstones and ways of farm

Kadex - - Suggestions

Quote from Galeas: “This Wednesday, the 14th of February 2018, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Promo] Shugo game - will be activated until 07.03.2018 (a news will be released tomorrow) ” plz

• Soulstones and ways of farm

Kadex - - Suggestions

dont worry they will be in the shop on thursday (or maybe special sale#2 tuesday (today)) and by the weekend u will realize that there no more point in doing arenas or runats oh and another thing, 5.9 (reduced prices for upgrade and grey wolf accessories) inc before the summer. €€€€€€€

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Kadex: “is the exp for the last bosses in ele/adma/arkhal/kroban fix? ” not fixed just capped, u cant get more than those 2.1bil xp(from a single target/mob)by base xp(amulets included) only stars/rapose (aka bonus xp) can be added on top ” ye figured that out later as well. less stress and more rewards when i just keep all my chars inside the instance exp is good enough with 250% + merek on my main

• Quote from Akyraan: “even tho it is also gameforge who does not manage their servers well enough to ensure enough geared & skilled ppl on each one to go certain instances like holy tower with your own server population.. thanks for considering this input, @Galeas i hope we get some news regarding thoose issues and how you ll deal with it on monday or tuesday the latest! if anyone has some more ideas what should be done after this weekend to reduce the dmg done by the buggy event, feel free to po…

• 5.8 First Info

is the exp for the last bosses in ele/adma/arkhal/kroban fix? did an arkhal solo as only grp member in the instance when the boss died and got 2.1bil exp. did another run again as only grp member in the instance when the boss died but this time with a 200% exp amulet and got 2.1bil exp again... so the exp isnt shared between grp member but fix for all?

• Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Kadex: “why would u want to kick ppl? want 24 (or more) active ppl? build or join an alli and dont enter by quickentry. to lazy for that? gz ure not better than the ppl that afk inside. joining any kind of cross server instances over quickentry mostly doesnt give u the player u would take if u would prebuild and with that not the result ure aiming for, this is nothing new. ” we tried, wait time for after ure full is 30m+; so 40min + for 1 entry ” about the same as …

• why would u want to kick ppl? want 24 (or more) active ppl? build or join an alli and dont enter by quickentry. to lazy for that? gz ure not better than the ppl that afk inside. joining any kind of cross server instances over quickentry mostly doesnt give u the player u would take if u would prebuild and with that not the result ure aiming for, this is nothing new.

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from yellowbob: “Hi anyone could answer me where or how i can get <Commander's Medal Soulstone> so i need a morph design or something? ” in esterra/nosra at the shell/tower of eternity entry is a npc that sells them for 10k ap each. hint: they are tradeable

• Quote from Amazeballs: “Quote from failboat: “How can they mess it up if it's their idea? ” Pretty easy actually, they might think it is the best idea since the electric current, and present it like that. When in fact it could be abused beyond oblivion, they could eventually implement @Kadex idea in full, as in putting coins up for sale in the shop, and so on. ” i suggested that 5th of june 2017 xd alot changed since then... ppl that would buy those coins from the shop already bought apes/serums…

• Quote from Galeas: “Hello Daevas, A few months ago, we modified the Luna instances and the rewards they provide. In order to compensate for that, we added more items as rewards within our Hero Trials system. We said back then that we would be monitoring the situation closely and would make improvements where necessary. Since October, we have been gathering your feedback on this and especially the criticisms you made.Your main concerns were that sometimes you don’t even get your rewards due to a …

• Quote from Galeas: “Please consider that there will be an additional source for those items that will be announced tomorrow. On top of the Hero trials. I'm sad that I can't give you the info today but tomorrow I will. ” Quote from Neko: “Is it me or the last boss in lok has a 100% chance to drop a jakunerk apes? ” 1 + 1 = 2? we will know tomorrow wonder if the ppl that complain here actually logged in and did some stuff before qqing here, guess not.

• 5.8 First Info

@Kelekelio or @esset23 the current upgrade prices are the „older expensive“ ones arent they? :v with a later patch upgrading pvp gear got cheaper in terms of upgrade mats or?