Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 631.

• Best Minion ?

Noctis - - Help & Questions

did minions get changed in 6.0 yet ? o.o

• Veteran rewards redeem

Noctis - - Event & Shop Discussions

@Galeas any news? how long does is take to fix such a simple thing? its taking me half hour to take stuff on one char

• 5.8 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

^ gz so tldr ppl spreading false intel :x can anyone confirm if fallusha stuff goes under 10, just like AP ?

• 5.8 First Info

well exactly, maybe its present atm also, since they guy used he most basic black stone and ddint try with others. thing is, from stuff i read on fb, ppl were pretty sure you cant go under +10 xD

• 6.0 First Info

id say aion 6.0 is a great patch start/change. unless they expand on actual non-reused content in later patches, i think ill get bored rather quickly.

• 5.8 First Info

I was under the impression [also seen other ppl mention it on FB] that the new AP gear +10 safe spot means same as +15 +20, you cannot go under it. Seems you can, however the guy used the normal black stone, failed and it went +9. question: - does it go under +10 the same when you use glowing/apes ? [asking cuz of the 6.0 stone upgrading differences] - does fallusha enhanced gear work the same ?

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Noctis - - Suggestions

also we have a theory that asmos are logging their ely chars on 2nd client and afking there to screw us up. seeing so many low lvl ppl afk at 4-5 am also, its fishy and makes me think we re right why the hell would u log ur 68 naked char at 5 am in neviwind

Noctis - - Suggestions

Quote from Click: “Quote from Noctis: “man wtreroll asmo side, asmos win 98% of the times ” At what times are you trying? For me the past week it was like 50/50 - if you land in a hopeless alli just leave it and apply again after 10 minutes. I’m usually doing that right after work around 18-20:00 server time and be done with it. ” gonna try. honestly i went at all times till now; think another issue is that ppl don't try to lead, i noticed that when we do have a leader or when i try to, we do we…

• 15 +10 manastones from 1 chest? wtf ? droplist says x1

• Class Nerf Thread

Noctis - - Class Discussions

gunner vs temp youtube.com/watch?v=BBII9fT0YzQ _______________________________ ranger vs glad youtu.be/jlCnOo2NCNs

• Class Nerf Thread

gunners still the same kinda; cler is op from what ive personaly seen, and glad/tech are op from what ive heard

• Class Nerf Thread

Quote from Tomonori: “Well most of the actual damage in PvP is from PvP attack. Considering now that only the upgrade level of the gear affects this stat, not many people have their gear enchanted at the moment. Wish I could find some KR assassin streamer, but can't find any on YT or twitch. And yeah, the PvE damage is insanse, I've seen 10k hits from physical classes with "basic" skills. ” youtu.be/BF_uG7HsYeA here keep in mind sin has red armor, so gunners dmg isnt as good as it could be;

Noctis - - Suggestions

man wtreroll asmo side, asmos win 98% of the times

Noctis - - Suggestions

reward 1 quest item for losing team, 2 for winners /solved kicking ppl wont do much

Noctis - - Help & Questions

3 (Hidden Content)

• We need more level reduction stones

Noctis - - Suggestions

+1

• Quote from Noctis: “some thought for events to come @[GF] Mookie @[GF] Mecharin 6.0 is in Korea and it won't be too long before it reaches us also. What we have learned so far is that all current gear is kinda bad compared to new stuff. That's why - - make AP gear evolving as quick as possible. The mats required get significantly lowered in 5.9 but the closer we are to 6.0, the more of a waste of money, time and effort it is to evolve and bother with it. Be generous with events regarding this, s…

• Quote from Kegi: “We got Box of chocolates that is only for men. Didn't know you were sexists @Galeas ! #WomenHaveRightsToo ” worry not, it would be my pleasure to be your man. :$ i.imgur.com/YPMTd2a.gifv

• LOL srsly @[GF] Mookie ? best reward of shugo game and no skill ? XD cmon

• @Galeas as others mentioned, just make the 3 bags in shop contain random keys. 3 per acc is not much. do it for tmorow and decent event