Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Grendal: Very unbalanced factions atm

Lelle - - Grendal

Heat, its actually true what guy is writing above. Duno situation on Grendal, but I do remember Hellion times, when ely had like 450 ppl on anoha siege and we smashed them with our poor 200 but with crazy Marchutan buff. Basically you had like 3 times more HP then opponents, it must be even worse on grendal since ppl there not even geared yet. But once buff is gone, not that funy

• Regarding 'veteran' Anuhart players.

Lelle - - Hellion

Naah no, I gave up on that server, its full of.... well Anuhart was more or less ok till we got merged with alquima, then... i only appear here from time to time when i see old faces from 2.7.

• Regarding 'veteran' Anuhart players.

Lelle - - Hellion

Quote from Heatbeat: “Hi there, gonna up this dead thread Ochko is started to play on Grendal server. I'll be glad if the old anuhart players (2.7-3.9 times) respond and maybe join our new adventure :3 ” Hello Alexander Welcome back, I hope this time you guys play wo some special tools

• What about new event?

Lelle - - General Discussion

I think you wanted to write it into another topic, cus this is topic about possible future events, not current ones.

• Ofc ppl who bought coins during exp event will buy again when happy hour, cus they would probably spent all for amulets, scrolls etc... Im digging this question since valentine and ntg, guys were asking even before.. maybe he wanna mega much suprise us with 50% coin bonus

• Is it me, or Mookie totally avoid of questions about Happy hour? Not saying tell us exactly second when you gona put it, but at least dont ignore us...

• What about new event?

Quote from Desperation: “y, gear become more expensive with each update, but ways of farming ap dont change. weird and old” Desperation its like salaries in my country XD They are frozen but bills and taxes go everytime higher

• What about new event?

I would like to know, from where new players should get AP for new gear. this patch totally skip new players but counting with fact old players have millions of AP already earned. If I should compare my old inc from previous patches and inc of ap now its like half if not even less. They reduced entries of kamar, entries of SWB pvp. Not to mention this retarded BMR and joke ashunatal dred. We really need some kind of AP event. But not that kind of event where you win one lesser seal or icon. Tia …

• For me this event isnt good. rewards are ok but distribution of rewards is stupid. Im picking this on 13 chars per day and yet I didnt get single apes, nor serum. Mostly rewards I see is 1 cera medala nd 5 battle medals. Im sory but its pure joke. Also those gold ingots. my total drop of them is 3 pcs on one char. Also ridiculous drop rate. Imo settings of this event are terrible bad. Cleander gz to your 150 apes, but you re proly only person over all servers who got smtg like that. I dont under…

• Quote from Click: “Coins bonus today? :ashy:” Was waiting too, but seems they dont put happy hour together with exp boost.

• images event_orb_white_changeskin_01a_1.jpg Those two. Thanks

• Yeah I expected them to be at least till tomorrow

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Zitat von »Lelle« Hey Mookie, could you please add into shop again pack of consumables, which contained more drana coffeys? We currently have this bundle available which contains drana coffee as well. If this is not what you were looking for just let me know.” Nope its not one I meant. In your previous bundle was way more drana coffeys If i remember correctly about 25 and 50 nutritious meals. please can you keep writing into shop updates how long items will remain? I ve …

• Well pvp quests - signia, vengar and akaron... okay.

• Hey Mookie, could you please add into shop again pack of consumables, which contained more drana coffeys?

• 100% agree here. Remove that crap

• Hi Mookie, Did you change your mind about adding that Cat cape skin? cl_cash_kittyhoody_01_2.jpg

• Hellion is most sick server about ely asmo friendships.... word friendship isnt enough, its brotherhood. None who isnt playing there, cant even imagine situation there... You kill some ely in open world and in 5 min you get hating whisper from random asmo lvl 65 about it even openly saying it was that person you killed... or this stupid skipping targets cus "we are friends" bla bla... Its sad to see high ranks doing it, avoiding each other , trading behind corners etc, this all is Hellion. Speak…

• Quote from Leo: “Jyu, Erik and Miieee. Stop the flame wars. You can disagree with each other without need of calling other names, (stupid, kiddo etc) This is a friendly warning. Further flames beyond this post won´t go without consequences. Behave and have nice day all. Leo” actually they didnt flame at all, none of them called themselves like you wrote.... they just disageed with each other. PS: erik is wrong, mie is right, jyu is forum veteran XD

• Nice to see Im not alone whos rewards from those awesome events are spirit stones bundles... year by year are those events better and better...