Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• ow, didnt notice

• any1 has any idea what's the purpose of the 2 named mobs in the 1st part of mirash refuge instance(before the timer rooms)?

• Quote from failboat: “lets not make this about new players ” this is precisely why i gave an example with myself, the new players are not the only ones affected, i am certainly not a new player and while we had LoK and arkhal i had absolutely no issues with apes, that changed drastically now.

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

t0re - - Suggestions

i suppose there should be some sort of option for the lead to be automatically passed away if the leader is afk 1min or smt, more than that would be already bad and after that my suggestion would be some sort of ready check (not sure if this is possible atm in canyon, never had lead) and u dont select option for the 30s lets say 5 times u'd get booted out of the instance automatically.

t0re - - Suggestions

@Click uuuu so u are back to the glad for good? and ye as i said b4 we shouldnt rely on luck how many afks we'll have, to have an actual fight/win and ye i agree with sphisticated . It might happend that u went afk for toilet or smt real quick, but 3 min should be plenty of time to do any of those quick activities that u "could be excused for" and if u're afk more than that ... decent sign that your place is not in the alliance/league

• yeye i've been doing that too but jsut occasionally, now since we rly need apes for our new pieces with house form my legion we jsut make directly such groups.. its just stupid to what we're resorting to get the so much needed apes not to mention the upgraded gear is untradable.. broke all my apes trying to get my nara orb to 25 but meh no luck and now i got 0 , while slowly gathering the abyss upgrades need to amass again some to enchant the pvp gear too

• Quote from [NICK]nagla98: “Drop rate of apes and serums increased huge in 5.8. Dont know whats the problem. Lets get back when u get 0 apes from those instances and give us back lok and arkhal hero quest? Why? ” lets see, 1 run 6 ppl (or less) = 1 apes (rarely 2) before 1 run during hero trial 6x apes (1 each) (rarely 1 drop) if u are that new guy(or even not new but just not max geared yet and u need enchants) how exactly u are gonna enchant your gear if u never get that 1 apes i am doing stuff…

• ye sometimes u might be lucky and get instant update, but i shouldnt rely on luck with smt that's supposed to be for sure.

• Quote from Misto: “I just did my 3 kill quest in nosra with 8 clients open, took me 15m, 100% apes on 8 chars ” each post that u make i am wondering , are u seriously thinking that each person in the server has nasa pc or 3-4 PCs at home, and also do u rly think that all ppl can use their chars at 100%? , hell i cant use any of mine at their absolute potential and i am playing for quite long time. Or next thing u'll say is if u'll box 8 clients and do narakali with 2 ppl the rest of the server w…

• Quote from Misto: “I've been carried in nara on l72 alts with BM accessories, it's not a hard instance, can be done with lok gear even. ” here i fixed it for u anyway @Galeas could u please FIX the stupid hero trials?? its so stupid to do 1 char per 2 hours coz the quest doesnt update after killing 30 raging mobs... and removing the rifts.. rly?

• Class Nerf Thread

t0re - - Class Discussions

sooo that reflect reistance is hidden effect of the buff or smt? coz it doesnt say any such thing on the skill info

t0re - - Suggestions

Quote from failboat: “I have yet to see a losing side that gets 4k points. ” went 5 times after update 3 of my 4 losses were with 4k+ points

• Mirash refuge boss bugged?

t0re - - Help & Questions

well certainly there are bugs but ppl that keep posting new threads dont even bother to search, like for example with the dont jump rule

• Class Nerf Thread

t0re - - Class Discussions

@Noctis any idea what are those 2 pinky skills the ranger uses? (hot and reflect resistance)

t0re - - Suggestions

Quote from Neomorpheo: “That said, statistically as many elys as asmos should be afk, if you lose one run cuz of too many afk, you will win another one cuz the other side got too many afkers. ” yea sorry but idea is that u dont loose time hoping that your team will have the less afk

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

i feel like a granny :X , yday fell asleep(again) 10m before my narakali static run errr

• Quote from Rym: “How long does it take for us to reach level 75 from level 1 in 5.8? ” 1 week during the 250% (hardcore gaming tho)

• @Hizamaruu what i meant is for example on deyla there are already quite a lot of chars like the one i had few days ago.. 12k hp sorc lv 74 i mean rly.. he was with lvl 23ish green accesories i am not rly fond of filtering players by levels and gear but at least up till now i could have an idea what i am going with. And if this goes the only groups i will see on lfg will be like "adma fast run only 75 lf heal"

• gear check on 75s inc :X

• Hello I’m Sparx

t0re - - Introductions

Quote from Erik: “Hmm I wonder what it could be haha xd ” u so stupid! after close colaboration between NCsoft and GF web development team they came up with the perfect random arrangement alogirm for your friendlist. Now you will be able to enjoy your friends being listed in a way you've never even dreamed of!