Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

• Quote from [GF] Mecharin: “Quote from Nekosm: “can we have tradeable narakkalli scrolls? ” I will check on that. Regarding the Happy Hour, we are looking into it. ” Do we have to mail support regarding it if there is an issue or will automatic credit to the accounts in question take place?

• out of all the times we had this event it just litters the mail box, the rewards are rubbish and the chance of actually getting the top end rewards without becoming an ingame whale that wants to spend 5000+ euro to get nothing. I would prefer the shugo dungeon event more than this one (the old one)

• So regarding the NPC in Magos (Jakus(Insignia of Honour NPC)) I have been told there is a bug with him it is currently not resetting the purchase of the conditioning and Augmentation bundles or have these been changed from daily to weekly? Each of the items say it will reset at 10 AM.

• Quote from Hekiru: “No its not right +130 its bonus, boost instead of 35% now 30% ” I will send a ticket to support and ask them about this tomorrow, although from the calculation I did if its 35% on 2400 aion coins then I am out by about 20 aion coins.

• Quote from Olga: “same)I wana know so why 35%is 2600 coints only?! ” I got 3120 + 130 total dunno if thats right or not.

• Quote from Nagrio: “Please... no more balancing from Nic... ”

• Quote from Ashandarey: “OK so ...lets make this clear. This is not a discussion with you, its reporting a bug. I dont give a nyerk what you are seeing and what do you think my imagination is. I spoke with few rangers in game and they confirmed that the animation is different and I reported it. ” So then the conversation went south and now it gives you the right to be rude towards some one, i shall rephrase it seems fine to me is that more appropriate? or did your ego get a little hurt from me ch…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from [NICK]xaen: “Quote from Ashandarey: “Is anyone noticed how stupid animation rangers have while putting traps ? Is that a bug ? ” Rangers animation is fine for putting traps down, you need to be more specific in what you are on about. ” Okay - Rangers looks like idiots while putting traps since 5.6. The animation is completely changed ” I think your imagination has gone wild here i see no difference in the animation, we as rangers have always looked like tools w…

• To get the full list of how much it is just do LOK and farm the supplements on each character at a different level, then try sell every supplement that you have and you will get a notification of what the limit is you can sell per week for your level. I currently at L 73 I can sell 130KK per week on my account to the NPC

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Is anyone noticed how stupid animation rangers have while putting traps ? Is that a bug ? ” Rangers animation is fine for putting traps down, you need to be more specific in what you are on about.

• Quote from hhgust: “As the title say i Aplied Gold pack but cant create more characters, i only have 2 but i want to create more. This is a bug maybe? ” When the servers are nto as busy during the night it will apply instantly and as some one else said just wait some more time, it can take longer than 30 min though just so your aware.

• Drop Rate Tests

[NICK]xaen - - General Discussion

Quote from Rebelbabe: “Yes, to craft manastones level +4 and higher, needs crafting stones. Many things need them, even the crafting skill level 30 scrolls need them (reduced to crafting stone powder). It is nice to know that the armour/weapons have not been completely removed from loot tables. But from what Helkeheri says, if we take the drop as 1 in 2000 that is 0.05%. I would take a very big boost for most people to start seeing any drops. ” Honestly who cares about world drops pre 5.6 it was…

• Drop Rate Tests

I literally ran Lok with a hyperion set on a chanter with half or none of it socketted with HP and just swaped a feather over to that character to give it extra HP, this was before the reset and i sold the suppliments to the npc farming lok compared to farming the 20 item pick up quests I choose lok any day. Also after about 3-6 runs with both chanter and ranger I am only missing one part from the full set inside lok the gear is so easy to come across and who cares about enchanting it? maybe the…

• We had this AFK issue when the sieges were Pvp ones and people still do the same on Pve ones, so i do not see the issue here it is still the same. One thing which could also make the changes is just not take the fort if people want the rewards they have to join in, a prime example was tuesday where a certain few people actually defended the camps myself included, I healed on my second character the guy tanking the balaur attacking the camp. The current siege mechanic as has its issues but then a…

• Quote from t0re: “yep , but its the same people that were getting crash on makarna cinematic that get crash on narakali, so its not rly random - however what the problem is i have no clue ” Well i know its not my graphics drivers or a problem my end its more a problem with the 64 bit client itself. Ok I am getting very annoyed with this bug lost another days rewards from seiges due to this.

• Creation points presets

[NICK]xaen - - Suggestions

Voted Yes, it would be nice to have this feature and I think a 5 min cool down is a bit extreme as now we have no cool down and can change it at any point.

• The untold 5.6 changes.

At Level 69 Lok Gives me around 4% exp per run that is on a fast run to each boss too

• Quote from LonestarX: “I swear I saw a checkbox in the options screens precisely for that.... "Hide other people's pets/minions".. I'm not at home to check it tho but I'll post tonight a screen ” It is only hide other players' pets I have the section open in the options window and does not include minions.

• So Anyone that does not have a regular group for instances that would be interested in making a regular group for these instances ? For Garden (GOK) I only do this instance with my ranger but for LOK I am interested in doing on as many characters per week as possible. I have most classes Cleric and chanter included in those. I would consider cross server if anyone is looking but if not then Antriksha would suffice. Send mail on forums or contact me in Game on Antriksha Server. Xaen.

• Drop Rate Tests

Quote from pervertpeewee: “Quote from [NICK]xaen: “I do not know about you lot but i actually prefer it this way you are forced to go instances to then have to dis-enchant gear for the mats they need, the only thing that i see really suffering is magical morph. Also putting the drops back the way it was I do not think it is a good idea as they would probably hit it in other area's as well. As for the crafting side of things it actually gives some more value to the whole idea of those +500% boost…