Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 265.

• 6.0 First Info

maximos31 - - General Discussion

Quote from Sparx: “You should know that I'm not allowed to promte 3rd party software or other ways to avoid the limit The 6.0 client itself doesn't provide the option anymore and he/she refered to the korean patchnotes. ” The only limit is ram and a multi core multi threaded cpu

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Click: “ Why they favor magic classes? Simple, they gave them attackspeed with the candy transformation aswell as castspeed. They can make use of both. Show me a Gladiator or Assassin making use of 50% cast speed increase xD ” Physicals can defeat P2W...in some cases even a €10000 sorc can be easily defeated by a mere 73lvl no anim sin.... This game has no P2W that can win

• Class Nerf Thread

maximos31 - - Class Discussions

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Support chanters always bothered me, I always found them useless in the past. There were chanters who played and never dps'ed, basically only for auras. Also that chanter is probably the most geared chanter in aion, and this game is gear based mostly ” How funny when a moderatly geared chanter 73lvl demolishes in 3 seconds a target in full agili/str res set while landing ZERO KNOCKDOWNS ZERO CRITS This game is based mostly on religion The religion of fairness and fake non…

• AION MMR

You think to ALWAYS be stomped into the ground by superovergeared nolife honor point hoarders that nolife outside discipline arena is a good idea? You think to ALWAYS be stomped into the ground by non paying smart people that use magical programs (that they find for free on certain places ) in discipline arena is a good idea? Weak vs super/p2w/cheat/strong? LOL many more to quit!!

• Quote from Vane: “I'm contemplating a grand return, but I need to know some things first. - How much money do I need to spend in the shop to be competitive? Not much since client hacks brutally r***pe any amount of money (aka full mres/msupp/block set with 0 crits and 0 attack still can destroy people) - How difficult is it to gear up properly from virtually zero? (since old gear is worth nothing now lol) Not much since client hacks brutally r***pe any amount of gear (aka full mres/msupp/block s…

• Quote from Click: “@Noctis maybe, but I think using a different item for that wouldn't have such a massive influx on all the prices. The demand for it isn't that high, cuz not 100% of the playerbase likes to get scammed by the new system. Furthermore those high prices are "only" temporarily, they should settle down in a few weeks once the majority cashed up their accounts. One thing for sure, the GP price will never hit below 100kk each, but they should get cheaper ” Things are insane why? When …

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from nodeone: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Try again in English, thanks! I honestly have no idea what you're saying. ” Im saying that magically some people in full mre/msupp sets aka 0 crits and 0 power stones still manage to destroy €5000 fully decked pay to winners aka 100-0 in 3 seconds. Thats amazing and makes game downloadandnotbereportedbecausenonebelievesinnoanimfreecheats to win ” you are saying that even that you sp…

• Quote from Kelekelio: “if you are an elyos, its also possible that right now the overall race ratio is much higher on the elyos side that it was when servers were separated. lets say now its 75:25. it means only 25% of elyos will be able to find opponents, when for the remaining 50%, there are just no amos to be paired with. ” In arena?

• Quote from nodeone: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Try again in English, thanks! I honestly have no idea what you're saying. ” Im saying that magically some people in full mre/msupp sets aka 0 crits and 0 power stones still manage to destroy €5000 fully decked pay to winners aka 100-0 in 3 seconds. Thats amazing and makes game downloadandnotbereportedbecausenonebelievesinnoanimfreecheats to win ” you are saying that even that you spent €5000 for your toon there are some people t…

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Try again in English, thanks! I honestly have no idea what you're saying. ” Im saying that magically some people in full mre/msupp sets aka 0 crits and 0 power stones still manage to destroy €5000 fully decked pay to winners aka 100-0 in 3 seconds. Thats amazing and makes game downloadandnotbereportedbecausenonebelievesinnoanimfreecheats to win

• Quote from Kelekelio: “so what will happen if I dont use 20 GPs ever 3 months? ow right, nothing. literally nothing. If you though for a sec instead of acting like this youtube.com/watch?v=im7Ts17CPjA you would realize that there is no difference between: Buying an item A (Shugo Token) and receiving rewards in a set time frame and buying an item B (GP) and receiving rewards in a set time frame If you had the shugo game running every 3 months (which pretty much happens now anyway) and to get all …

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “nhhgC5h.jpg People forget how the game actually was before all this micro-transaction.. pay-to-win stuff became a thing. Leveling used to take one week at best ( 2.* ), you didn't have free OP gear that would make you 1 shot mobs till you're 66. So there was a bigger effort to create alts. That was realistic, and achievable. Even if you bought amulets, they would help you level sure, reduce your leveling by a few days. That's convenience items, which I'm totally okay with…

• Quote from Kegi: “I really hope the stuff you'd get is untradeable. Can't even imagine when ppl start filling all of their accounts for tradeable stuff... That would be a new level of p2win. ” Untradeable stuff is double edged What if your class gets nerfed into the ground? What if you wanna play SOMETHING ELSE Investing 100bil into a character that is weak and dies to everything doesnt make much sense...Tradeable stuff makes it easier to switch classes and not to become so attached and make the…

• I guess you GF guys wanna go OUT straight russia style ? You know when a game dies? When FARMING MAKES 0 SENSE The moment that A 1h (albeit insanely easy if you have cleric alts) Tower of Challenge run costs €1.5 that moment the game is dead. Whats the point of farming on 15 cleric alts when one can simply fork €20 per week? and avoid 15 hours of braindead farming? And that ASSUMING you have those clerics Lol even when I have 91 66+ characters from friends that quit and can make 2bil per week in…

• Quote from randomforumuser: “so anybody that kills you in pvp automatically uses third party programs? ” Me on strike resist vs templar Full set of msupp? check landing 0 crits? check 0 attack slots? check still 100-0ed in 3 secs? check Religion of imaginary abilities? in full force!!

• Quote from Aura: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from Aura: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from Frankassa: “Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer ” Gear can speed up animations?Wow thats a new... ” Dude, your paranoia is killing you ” The religion of p2w and gear is strong....Keep up the tolerance...one day you might farm your way to beating download to win people ” You're weird, i don't have problems in pvp,…

• Quote from Aura: “Quote from maximos31: “Quote from Frankassa: “Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer ” Gear can speed up animations?Wow thats a new... ” Dude, your paranoia is killing you ” The religion of p2w and gear is strong.... Keep up the tolerance...one day you might farm your way to beating download to win people

• Quote from Frankassa: “Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer ” Gear can speed up animations? Wow thats a new...

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I understand it's mostly because Aion is barely a relevant game in today's world, and the outraged people left a long time ago. But look at Destiny2 recent example ; bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46494 They made leveling harder in order to make people buy micro transactions, and came under fire from the player-base, and they quickly changed things because they looked at Battlefront 2, who also tried to push the " free players have to play for 1 year, while you can jus…

• Aion is best MMO so far

Quote from Sebivine: “that's why NA is nearly dead and korea is dying .... because gameforge Serums are quite a bit cheaper than APE's on broker ... must be because serum is much more important ” Let me make this clear: 5.8 UNTRADEABLE ACCS