Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 701.

Noctis - - General Discussion

nothing about lvl reduction stones? :l it will be 6.0 before we get anything, wont it ? sigh

• Server Merge Discussion

does it rly matter ? some ppl did it yesterday and they get to duplicate their kinah amounts, no matter the amount. smting needs to be done about that ...

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Noctis - - Help & Questions

Quote from Click: “Will we get double the standard purchase price or double the real purchase price? Example: Someone bought a Palace by winning the bidding race with 20 billion Kinah, will he get 40 billion Kinah or 2 billion Kinah (Palace Standard 1 bill)? ” afaik only works for 4 new servers since there wont be any change to housing on old servers. as for forced transfers and what happens to housing, we still need to wait on proper info

why not just refund kinah 1:1 ? :s iirc it was like that last time lol

Quote from Mika: “Posting here because I'm not sure if my question was deleted from the FAQ thread, and as people mentioned already, I'd like to know: Why are you letting people transfer to the servers that are not getting merged (which technically means, they don't have population problems)? Don't you realise that merges will be completely useless the very same day of the merge? :v You're making people chose between playing with their friends (you know, its hard to have your entire group / frie…

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Noctis - - Help & Questions

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Neko: “so what will happen with their names?transferred characters will always be the ones to lose the name if there's a conflict? ” Yes (If there is a conflict on your account after the merge and the character you selected to transfer shares the name with someone on your selected server, you will lose your name.) ” T_T even if its an unused lvl1 char ? - during conflict transfer, can u move some chars to one, some to other server ? [same faction]

resell ur own house to ur own alt for 20bil, get 40bil back gg XD

wow zero limitations is anyone gonna stay on antriksha ? :l

• na hes right, arkhal is 69 kroban 72

ppl play for what they want, who r u to judge ? and what does pve that have to do with server merge X____x grendal 0,1% population antri 3% population ________________ grantriksha 3,1% population merge is pointless for antri ppl

• Show us your character's FACE

Noctis - - Art corner

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Your character looks like donatella versace lmao Whenever I see people post this midget style of char it actually makes me laugh because it's 99% horrible but they think somehow it's good. ” clicks char is just creepy :V

Quote from Desperation: “dude, you dont even imagine HOW MUCH WE WAIT FOR MERGE. More than you wait for son/daughter if you are married ” this merge is kinda useless, especialy if they limit forced transfers in some way, which I think they will. What are u looking forward for ?

• we just live in reality whats ur solution? some imaginary event rewards, adding stones to bosses etc, things that would take months and months for gameforge to plan and implement? doesnt work that way bud we've been complaining about lvl redu stones to Mookie for months and they couldnt even give a decent amount of them in elite VRs

• @esset23 did RU get this patch yet ? @Galeas honestly, an official confirmed statement would be nice. If we will get the patch, I'll wait for it to enchant my accesories over +6. If we won't, decide and say so, so ppl don't waste time waiting. Thx And also, does this mean we won't get the 2 stigma slots on +9 either till 6.0 ?

• Where is promised merge?

We are curently aiming for end of May/mid June latest, sry for inconvenience pls buy our gold peks

• @Galeas this is stupid, 20 free soulstones for some ppl, for some nothing? how is this fair i also did tower on cross server, but got no reset

• afaik theres always 1 clean week inbetween events i made my craft 300 in 1 day, 5 weeks is just overkill .. and its not about kinah/profit, i want items on broker; game gets boring when theres not even skins i want on broker, yet alone smting else like certain minion scrolls for example, asked for water dragon skins in events before 5.8, still nothing; T_______T sit and wait for months before gameforge wakes up and be like, hmm maybe i shud do smting

• sigh so 7 weeks of crappy useless events ;________;

• Quote from failboat: “My point is, it's crazy to try it if you read the text and understand that it's reduced to +25. I don't believe anyone is that reckless. There was not a single patch mentioning +25 being safe, GF stated it's +20 so that's it. People are making things up. ” aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_November_8th_2017

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Noctis - - Suggestions

seems personal, dude kicked the whole alli, was inside