Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 271.

• Assassin creation points

Hashtag - - Assassin

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Talentfreiermage: “:facepalm: ” So you have nothing to say from what I see.Quote from Hashtag: “just say you were wrong and let it be failbot ;))))) its fine we dont bite. Killing spree chain is a waist, altho i use it to sometimes but i shoudnt, its hard to focus sometimes xD. And yes u only shoud spam the 3 chains if all going well you dont need nothing else. ” Why don't you say you're the one wrong? (and you are) Yea, show me any of the top assassins that don'…

Hashtag - - Assassin

just say you were wrong and let it be failbot ;))))) its fine we dont bite. Killing spree chain is a waste, altho i use it to sometimes but i shoudnt, its hard to focus sometimes xD. And yes u only shoud spam the 3 chains if all going well you dont need nothing else.

• Server Merge Discussion

Hashtag - - General Discussion

Stop saying they shoud limit transfers. There is a possibility that friends and legionmates gonna be left behind etc. Just think for a second, if half of your premade is stuck on other server you woud love that? Who wanna move shoud move with no limmits, or noone shoud be able to move, we need to be fair here.

sieges are borring, to long, useless, unrewarding, afk-simulator, predictable and repeatable, leaders are bots - no group distribution, plates dont jump infront, range classes dying more than ever, ppl dont follow league leader, ppl dont care, zergmania, maps uterly garbage, divine last minute battle for flags - much wow also skilled...etc Yes nice sieges this patch is offering us. Only purpose to get free GP for rank hunters & materials in divine, intense. But ofc some ppl like to siege and enj…

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Hashtag - - Help & Questions

Hei, how precise the transfers gonna be handled. Lets say if i prepare everything for the transfer on 25. 4. will i be 100% transfered the next maintenance or is it possible i will be transfered on 16. 5. ? Or who have priority to move and when ? Is there a list or its random ?

Hashtag - - Assassin

I have it only +0. Why? Because plates usualy dont hold agro against me, at least not all the time so i rather put some cp in fang strike chains. But if you play with plate that is capable of holding agro the entire run than go for it, plus it more. So its up to you.

Hashtag - - Assassin

all i can say is looking only on pve ranks is not as good as you all think.Rank there only means good alliance/op gear....As you can see kezw*** is a good sin but far away from performing at top like other sins do.( he have high ping so realy hard to weave)- no shaming. And yes suprise attack is totaly worth using everytime is off cd.

Quote from Candycane: “So where does everyone get this kinah? I consider myself being an active player and i never had more than 5bil... ” Mostly from reselling stuff (buying tons of apes when they were 40-50kk to resell them for 90-100kk), selling supplements on alot of accounts( 10 accounts 1b peer week), nara gear when it was more expensive, luna manastones, "events rofl", buying gear with +10 manastones -> break the gear-> get 20 manastones in return, stigmas, you can also say ele/adma/arkal…

Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from Hashtag: “Those ah so called ppl left old server or came back to escape and start "fresh" it was THERE choise to move on. EVEN EVERYONE KNEW its gonna be a disaster they still moved. Why on hell they shoud be rewarded to no limits now, are they special in some way? Lets be honest most ppl joined from old servers, why woud you cry for multi-accounting. 6b for mansion and till 60b yea all is guci and ok no worries legit xD ” What do you want me to say? That I am…

Hashtag - - Assassin

all points on power, get ~1400 crit with scroll/food/ or even chanter since most of time you got chanter on your side so depends. Dont waste/use acc stone in gear pointless go full att combo. Depends on how many cp you have: Swift edge - chains all +8 HD supprise attack +0 or +8 whatever you preffer. Rest on fang strike chains like disco shown in picture.

Those ah so called ppl left old server or came back to escape and start "fresh" it was THERE choise to move on. EVEN EVERYONE KNEW its gonna be a disaster they still moved. Why on hell they shoud be rewarded to no limits now, are they special in some way? Lets be honest most ppl joined from old servers, why woud you cry for multi-accounting. 6b for mansion and till 60b yea all is guci and ok no worries legit xD

Yes, selling stuff faster/getting/buying stuff faster because more avaliable items yea totaly not healthy. Better put something in the broker and not sell it for months xD. They gonna be leechers in what way exacly? No matter the server ppl are afk/leeching, not sure whats you point.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from Candycane: “Quote from Hashtag: “Hei, do you need the mail from the acc to be able to transfer or just acc info (name /pw) will be enough? And how exacly you can choose faction&server after conflict you need to writte a ticket/in-game after you login on wednesday/or on official website? ” I was worried about mail being needed too so i tried logging into the site and luckily you dont need it. You are choosing server on the official site under character management that appears as an opt…

yesLets see what will happen, but obviusly asmos gonna transfer there too and grendal have alot of them. You cant blamme ppl that wanna play on healthy and populated server...imo it wont be such a big deal. Quote from Neko: “Quote from Hashtag: “ ” "grendal have alot of them"DJ5eLdQ.png they can be much more than elyos on grendal, but they can't be so many if compared to any other server faction ” yes and 1.5% are asmo. Acording to ppl, active ely are like 50 and asmo 200+ thats 1:4 ratio.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Hei, do you need the mail from the acc to be able to transfer or just acc info (name /pw) will be enough? And how exacly you can choose faction&server after conflict you need to writte a ticket/in-game after you login on wednesday/or on official website?

Lets see what will happen, but obviusly asmos gonna transfer there too and grendal have alot of them. You cant blamme ppl that wanna play on healthy and populated server...imo it wont be such a big deal.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

can we get a detailed information how transfer work? what need to be done, where can you transfer, if you NEED to make conflict to be able to transfer etc...

You need to think ahead not live in the momment. Ppl are leaving more by each day, and if they merge in this momment, grendal+antri =25% at its best if they dont conflict, yes so damm crowned and laggy. Now some will conflict, leave the game voila 15-20% at its best - dual boxing , gg opie nummber indeed. Yes 6.0 inc but we still dont know if the patch gonna be that great to return back to the game, and how gf gonna hanlde it.

• English server

I woudnt call it racism at this point. I play on atriksha and i have few ppl on fl that are from turkey and i play with them, but they understand basic english so its fine. But turkish ppl need to understand that you dont expect from them to speak eng perfectly, just basic easy stuff which you need to speak in a online game in 2018. So its hard sometimes to communicate. But on ely side atlest if you join some turkish groups they are nice and speak/explain in turkish and english so that all membe…

• So what if ppl have 40 alts? You cant make more chars or what? So what if we are floated with lvl red stones? All ppl will be able to reduce gear faster not 1 lvl peer month. Big deal, nothing game breaking... Yes i dont like afking in luna, but i dont like the idea of getting 1 stone peer week, by farming all instances and then puff. Its way to low, when you need more that 20 stones peer item.