Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• SERVER refresh rates

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from failboat: “Fixing your own PC issues won't really help the bad routing done by your ISP and the ones above. ” i recommended to try it out, so maybe it will help since windows 7 doesnt have it on its own. and in other news, f*ck off everything is wrong in your eyes, only you are right, right? annoying **** ” Calm down, we're talking about different things. Yes there are some automatic fixes known for many years, like leatrix, instead of doing it on your own, b…

• SERVER refresh rates

At least that's proof enough that there is some problem along the way, if your ping is so different with pingzapper. Yes I was referring to vpn services like those you mentioned. I never installed pingzapper so no idea how it works but you're right, these aren't the vpn services that add to all traffic just to games you select. I haven't had wtfast since years installed but I think you could have added software like ping plotter and other stuff to it, not just games. I guess you have to dig dipp…

• SERVER refresh rates

Try one of the trial proxy software, or more of them, see how they do their routing, if the path is shorter or different, and the ping improves. Then show it to your ISP if it's better. It's not normal that people that live closer to GF have higher ping and people that live farther have lower ping. Even some people playing from Africa have lower ping.

• SERVER refresh rates

Fixing your own PC issues won't really help the bad routing done by your ISP and the ones above. As Click said, proxy software could help in this case. Or try another ISP if you have the option and hope it's not a reseller like the other one, which doesn't have many options in routing their data.

• Finally people have to work for their kills and not just invite 12345 alts. I hope it motivates people being more active in Nevi.

• SERVER refresh rates

It's your ISP and the bad routing they do, or the ones above them. Here it is. I live further away from GF servers than you and I get less routing and better ping. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4cee7ee2cc38148359ede2301

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Define: “Quote from failboat: “wtfast and any proxy services increased the ping for me. ” i hope you have subscription because its about to get nasty tomorrow ” I only have like 3 hops on the way to GF servers, wtfast adding 1-2 more, therefore increasing my ping and not decreasing. It's pretty much a scam for many countries in Europe that already have the best routing.

wtfast and any proxy services increased the ping for me.

• Call

Kinda bad timing. Everyone seems to enjoy the weather outside more than a game, and for good reasons.

• SERVER refresh rates

Well, this isn't about ping and speaking about ping, that depends of your route to their servers and the other way around, not the quality of their servers. Other games might be hosted elsewhere, having different ISP, and as we know Germany doesn't have quality internet everywhere.

• SERVER refresh rates

You won't get an answer because that explanation is like for primary school students, so they can understand basic terms. See above, someone already understood something else.

• Quote from Noctis: “irrelevant that you think its that easy [its not, just cuz u see purple pve gear doesnt mean thats pvp enchanted pvp gear] ” It's irrelevant that you think it's a good exchange, you're part of the uninformed people that think that. It's not, ask Koreans. I didn't see or mentioned any purple pve gear, did I? You don't even get purple. From assumption to assumption. We should pick this discussion again after 6.0.

• ...and to add more, ridiculous damage from minions.

• What refund, getting your +25 gear exchanged for gear that you get in less than a month as new player? Or enchant exchange?

• Assassin creation points

failboat - - Assassin

Is painful to play any melee with high ping, I say that from my NA experience, but you can manage if the target doesn't move and your ping is stable, so it's not bad for the pve we have in Aion.

failboat - - Assassin

Quote from kezwich: “why sins use beast swipe if killing spree has long animation? beast swipe has longer animation than 2 killing sprees, looking at the damage difference imgur.com/a/6DVSPQ6 +0 assassination+3x killing spree vs full +8 fang strike chain on non-form dummy, does decent damage even though it's +0. its just preference what u use or not, stop trying to give people rotation advice, everyone has different rotations. reason why i use killing spree is i cant auto attack between every sk…

failboat - - Assassin

I mentioned earlier that not every skill is worth weaving, and some assassins are doing it when their buffs aren't up. If the skills they use have long animation it is better going into the next one. So the same applies for when the skills are too fast. Now I'm guessing everyone has their own rhythm and that also depends of the weapon's choice, like d/d, d/s, s/s.

Depends what your goals are in this game. There are certainly some advantages being on low populated server, as well as many disadvantages. When it comes to instances, people do most of the things on cross server, so population numbers will affect you less for some of the things.

failboat - - Assassin

I assumed that when you guys said twice less and twice more damage I was thinking the same, you look at a skill damage and compare it. In reality the damage you deal is far from being double, it's more like the difference between 4k and 5k (random example). If we go by damage we should never use sigil strike, right? But that skill has an excellent short animation. Quote from Hashtag: “killing spree chain - long chain Back breaker - short "filler" skill Totaly the same indeed. ” You got them the …

failboat - - Assassin

Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Do you understand what he is writing or should we explain it detailed word for word? ” Do you actually comprehend what I wrote so far or do I have to explain this in detail word by word? Quote from Layyumi: “have you even checked any of my logs? ” Only checked one to form an impression. Good dps in some cases, I guess you also have very good gear and good team. Still, I would refrain from using some of the skills you do and transform some of the weaves into auto att…