Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 748.

• These type of events I won't even bother with they are so poorly implemented.

• They are testing the waters, to see how the community reacts. Doesn't matter if the chance to get them is 1%, the intent matters.

• This is the server that most ppl want to transfer to , lmao.

• Yeah, they should put Mirash reset scrolls as well, let p2w ppl run around with fully upgraded Minions. Hell bring back +7 accessories ( I am surprised not much outrage was at this. ) They are so clueless it's not even funny. I could wrote a 100 pages essay on why what they are doing is bad and will kill the game. Don't rely on 6.0 saving your game Gameforge. The action you make now will reflect how many people play 6.0. Some things should never be in cash shop, especially something like soulsto…

• Quote from randomforumuser: “Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put evolution soulstones in the shop: I hope something really bad happens to you today. And tomorrow. And all month long, every day. ” Disgusting, Gameforge is so detached from the game.. What hopes do we have for 6.0, I've none personally. Mookie if you are in charge of the cash shop, you're clueless, at least play the game in your spare time to comprehend some things should be rare, and some things should never be in cash …

• Server Merge Discussion

[NICK]n00b - - General Discussion

They wanna transfer to be roflstomped by elyos. It's just a sheep mentality, ppl think Deyla is populated but that 34% is mostly Elyos.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

[NICK]n00b - - Help & Questions

What about those server merge 'gifts' ? I don't see them anywhere

• Quote from Neko: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Decisions, decisions. I have second thoughts of transferring to Deyla now. Antri is doing better than Deyla pop wise and it's also much more balanced. Go to Deyla for what, to get over-run by Elyos. Well, still got time to decide I guess. ” Deyla Asmos own 3/5 of the forts atmthe numbers balance isn't so problematic when we have the siege buff xd ” Young one You don't understand. Elyos on Spata were dormant when Patch became boring, it always was the cas…

• Decisions, decisions. I have second thoughts of transferring to Deyla now. Antri is doing better than Deyla pop wise and it's also much more balanced. Go to Deyla for what, to get over-run by Elyos. Well, still got time to decide I guess.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Type "ok" in the window, if that's what you're talking about.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

@Senpai I see there are only two character slots on website per server. Can you only transfer two characters per server? What if you have 7?

So I login on the website, but I cannot do anything as in actually register to solve conflict. @Galeas system not on yet?

Type "ok" Yw

Pity Antriksha will suffer as a result of these merges. That server is better than Deyla, and more balanced.

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from failboat: “@n00b That's why I mentioned it could be very much an issue with some isp along the way or the isp on their side, whichever isp handle that much data and routing since it's not only GF hosting games in that town. But it's not an issue with the servers itself (well there are but not related to this matter). ” When I said their servers have issues I don't mean hardware issues, obviously I meant internet issues. My point was always, if they have crappy internet providers on th…

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from Click: “WTFast shows ping to entry point, while ingame /ping shows smth totally different ” I am talking about /ping in game, with and without wtfast. @failboat Ever thought their servers have a bad route with other ISP's? that's my point. If their servers are hosted by a bad internet provider / company, that's not from my side. Most people seem to have an issue in Aion, not just me, and it's the only game where so many people have ping problems.

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from failboat: “You're making some confusions here. If you already have the best routing then wtfast can't really improve upon that. That's why for some it's worse, when you already have the best routing, and for some it's better, when there are improvements to be made. It cannot make it better for everyone. Having the best isp in Europe doesn't say much, it takes two sides to have a good connection, your end and their end. As they say, it takes two to dance, if one side is bad you cannot …

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from failboat: “It's your ISP and the bad routing they do, or the ones above them. Here it is. I live further away from GF servers than you and I get less routing and better ping. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…71d8681a7a01e0c13c562eb6e ” I've exact the same numbers, yet in game I never get that value, 36 ms, unless I use Wtfast. qNMzzpn.jpg My in game ping spikes a lot but on average its double if not more than the numbers there. So are you saying it's my route? I have probably the best i…

• SERVER refresh rates

Doesn't take a master technician to realize their servers are sub-par. Just type /ping in game and compare to other games that have their servers in Germany.

• SERVER refresh rates

It's funny how some ppl get 30-40ms in other games but Aion spikes to 100 They can definitely improve, but I doubt they will.