Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hello I’m Sparx

failboat - - Introductions

Imagine all characters ever created being still being online, that would be crazy You reminded me of something else, about how obvious it was in older games that your character is in the center of the screen, performing some actions that were perceived as movement because the environment was moving. But the character was always in the center, never moving, just some sequences of same images repeated infinitely. It's like VR games, you think you're moving but the environment is the one always mov…

• Quote from t0re: “ On elyos side i was like information broker, ppl were asking me non stop if xx guy is ok or not.. ” In a way that's a plus. I'm not denying this website is useful and brought more good things than bad thinks, and it's the answer for many things, but on the other hand it took away this social interaction. You don't go with people anymore, experiment, have fun, give them advice. Now it's different. It's like dating before and after online dating websites were invented.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Erik: “Thanks for explaining Failboat ” I think it's poorly explained but thanks! Quote from Sita: “and there I was just thinking bout an overcrowded house gotta think about it tomorrow, when I am awake ” You don't know how right you are, but this was true only many years ago, before most of us were born. Before object oriented programming (oop), everything was a big blob just like you described. Now it's a lot easier. Instead of imagining 1000 apartments/flats in a big space, with to…

• Hello I’m Sparx

I think he meant the amount of studios created for each player in a single moment. He is right that these are instances, meaning objects created in memory (copied to be more precise) for each individual player each time you enter one, but they are also deleted from memory when you exit. Such objects do not store much information because you have very limited amount of items and they need to store only their id, position, condition and so on. Works the same with other instances, that are also del…

• Server Merge Discussion

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from wolf: “Dude i clicked ok like 15 times. I still get the same message. Characters of different factions exist in the same server. ” Quote from wolf: “Quote from failboat: “That's your mistake, you don't click, you write. Press the letter 'O' on your keyboard, followed by letter 'K' on your keyboard. Together they form the word 'OK'. ” Dude , are you for real? ” I don't know, we can resort to drawings if you like.

Well, that's a real problem that people have, whichever it is and how puerile it might look for us (who can understand english). Imagine how many more are out there that have this problem but they don't visit the forums or support.

That's your mistake, you don't click, you write. Press the letter 'O' on your keyboard, followed by letter 'K' on your keyboard. Together they form the word 'OK'.

• Quote from Euripidis23: “Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event to be creative? hahahaha I think u will make more ppl angry on Deyla. Ofc elyos on Deyla they are super super happy free kills, free rewards, free Abyss Points. GJ !!! nice event. u always find a way to destroy more and more Deyla server.. why? u …

• Actually some people took advantage of it in Inggison but on the other hand I remember the first zone in Ingg was also blocked to the other faction. People got banned for that. Rifting was part of the daily gameplay to farm crowns in Gelk/Ingg but I was playing in NA so I don't know how it was here.

I can't imagine how support can deal with lots of people like this. Someone make a video tutorial to explain what write/type means and how to type ok in Aion.

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Yeah, they should put Mirash reset scrolls as well, let p2w ppl run around with fully upgraded Minions. Hell bring back +7 accessories ( I am surprised not much outrage was at this. ) They are so clueless it's not even funny. I could wrote a 100 pages essay on why what they are doing is bad and will kill the game. Don't rely on 6.0 saving your game Gameforge. The action you make now will reflect how many people play 6.0. Some things should never be in cash shop, especiall…

• Well, the rewards are now posted.

There are actually a good amount of asmos. Antri is nothing special, just seems the other way around, it's mostly asmos that 'roflstomp' elyos.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from marcelol: “Hey! Really, Players who have new 5.8 AP Gear +20 can upgrade in 6.0 to new Legendary gear and it will go +15? And if they got +25 5.8 AP Gear it will be after upgrading be +20 AND have Ultimate(RED) best gear? ” Forget legendary and ultimate grades, +15 to +25 new gear was exchanged for ancient, which is the first one.

Quote from Desperation: “Server looks so fresh and alive, I can't believe! I am happy! ” Looking at the website right now I see: Antriksha: 17%/30% Deyla: 20%/34% Antriksha is now pretty close to Deyla. Any reason why people want to transfer away?

• SERVER refresh rates

He either have no idea about what he is talking about or just need to lay off the drugs.

• SERVER refresh rates

He made it up. Although the wall collision part is true, the server is trying to calculate something there and takes too much time and gives you this random ping. As someone already mentioned, the ping in Aion is not implemented just like in other games.

The Servers are Merged! Quote: “-The character transfer is not opened yet. We will open it as soon as possible. ”

I didn't post there before merges, I left it for the merge questions. But now the servers are already merged, isn't a bit too late for further questions? And yes I have a problem with people that address in an insulting manner on the same forum where the rest of the community post.

I did catch on that. Quote from Osuwari: “when people PM you random insults 24/7 for no reason in such a language you become a bit uncivilised when classifying it I guess ” If insults equals joking to you, I rest my case.