Legion Enigma Rank 1 :) So happy To Be joining them

• Legion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]clean wrote:

Nice to join an legion and wait for few days to get something happend :) thanks for the time waste
      :P
      Sorry, but you QQing here on the forums for such a small and insignificant matter is just pathetic.
      You are QQing because you thought that by joining the number 1 legion they will take you with them all the time? Haven't you thought that they already have a premade of people and they don't want to ruin it, even if you are a part of the legion?
      And honestly I don't understand why you are waiting and for what. You are a cleric and can be a support or DPS, so you can get accepted to almost anything.
    • I'm curious is this your 1st mmo ?
      Things dont work exactly as u're thinking, most ppl have statics of their own for any pvp related stuff especially when in highly geared legions/ bunch of ppl playing together.
      How u should proceed is get some descent gear than try going in different groups with different ppl/legions etc. Try to show exceptional skills and then they may or may not ask u to go with them to something specific to see how u perform there and may be if they like u and have free slot for u in anything they're doing only then they will be taking you. It just does not happen over night.
      And most importantly legions in aion dont rly mean a thing , they're just <tag> , ever since after 2.5 came in place when pve content became almost irrelevant for pvp .

All in all dont get down from this, just try your best , watch videos in youtube, try getting better and u'll eventually be ok, especially since u're cleric. And most importantly DONT be afraid to ask ppl what is better, how u should be doing <instert here what>, what you are doing wrong and etc etc. I know many ppl will just ignore you and trashtalk to you but without actually getting help from more experienced players it will take u quite a lot of time to find your place in the game/server. Keep the head up and thats it ! :P
    • t0re wrote:

I'm curious is this your 1st mmo ?
      Things dont work exactly as u're thinking, most ppl have statics of their own for any pvp related stuff especially when in highly geared legions/ bunch of ppl playing together.
      How u should proceed is get some descent gear than try going in different groups with different ppl/legions etc. Try to show exceptional skills and then they may or may not ask u to go with them to something specific to see how u perform there and may be if they like u and have free slot for u in anything they're doing only then they will be taking you. It just does not happen over night.
      And most importantly legions in aion dont rly mean a thing , they're just <tag> , ever since after 2.5 came in place when pve content became almost irrelevant for pvp .

All in all dont get down from this, just try your best , watch videos in youtube, try getting better and u'll eventually be ok, especially since u're cleric. And most importantly DONT be afraid to ask ppl what is better, how u should be doing <instert here what>, what you are doing wrong and etc etc. I know many ppl will just ignore you and trashtalk to you but without actually getting help from more experienced players it will take u quite a lot of time to find your place in the game/server. Keep the head up and thats it ! :P

t0re wrote:

I'm curious is this your 1st mmo ?

t0re wrote:

All in all dont get down from this, just try your best , watch videos in youtube, try getting better and u'll eventually be ok, especially since u're cleric. And most importantly DONT be afraid to ask ppl what is better, how u should be doing <instert here what>, what you are doing wrong and etc etc. I know many ppl will just ignore you and trashtalk to you but without actually getting help from more experienced players it will take u quite a lot of time to find your place in the game/server. Keep the head up and thats it !

[NICK]shimun1 wrote:

Quoted from "[NICK]clean"

[NICK]shimun1 wrote:

Nice to join an legion and wait for few days to get something happend thanks for the time waste

Sorry, but you QQing here on the forums for such a small and insignificant matter is just pathetic.
      You are QQing because you thought that by joining the number 1 legion they will take you with them all the time? Haven't you thought that they already have a premade of people and they don't want to ruin it, even if you are a part of the legion?
      And honestly I don't understand why you are waiting and for what. You are a cleric and can be a support or DPS, so you can get accepted to almost anything.

whahahahahahah all i got !!! whahahaha