Running: 6th till 27th July
The Black Cloud Merchants are once again running their popular Shugo Game, in which you can win valuable prizes from 6/7 to 27/7 – including a Makarna Weapons Chest, a Shugo Jet, a Quick Frillneck, Wings of Shining Charm and much more.
To take part, you will need Shugo Game Tokens, which you receive from the Toy Festival event (more information above). Alternatively, they will also be available in the AION Shop from 6/7.
How the Shugo Game works:
- Open the Shugo Game by clicking on the Shugo symbol at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- By clicking on 'Continue', the game will start and a Shugo Game Token will be used.
- Try to upgrade the weapon to the maximum level (8) to then earn reward of the highest level.
- Naturally you can click on 'Stop' at any time to end the game and collect the reward for the level that you have attained.
- The upgrading can also fail. Should this happen, you will receive the reward for level 1. If you wish to start from the beginning, you will need another Shugo Game Token.
- By using Shugo Game Tokens, the upper bar fills with Shugo Points. Once it is full, the Nyerk Fever begins. As long as this is active, your chances of successful upgrading increase and more valuable prizes can be obtained.
Note: If you log out or switch to a different character during participation in the Shugo Game, you will automatically be given the prize for the level that you have achieved to that point.
The game cannot be continued.
Please join the discussion and give us your feedback: here.