[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

[NICK]cannot quote that nick wrote:

Is it on purpose that the honor points gained from siege doesn't count for the quest to get 150 hp?

I had status -28/150 at the quest (not sure if this is on purpose either to reduce it by daily hp), got 200 HP from siege which didn't count and 20 HP from Mastarius which counted - ended up with -8/150 on quest status. So just want to know if its working as intended :). Thank you

Same problem here. I had -49 / 150 (-49 from deduction 4* Officer) and i got 30 HP from Mastarius + 350 HP from Siege. This is endresult:

@quote: had to rename your forum name in quote, cuz it didn't let me post with the word mor... XD

i had that same issue 2 days ago. today it's also messed up. i don't get updated on the quest that wants me to make 50 000 000 xp. i've been questing and killing mobs for 3 hours already and it shows 0 as if i didn't do anything.
      Living is easy.. with eyes closed.
    • Kadmus wrote:

today it's also messed up. i don't get updated on the quest that wants me to make 50 000 000 xp. i've been questing and killing mobs for 3 hours already and it shows 0 as if i didn't do anything.

I got it work for one quest only somehow (the aether fragments one with the 26k xp) but won't work anymore for the rest, not even a second quest, nor mobs or anything. Also the gather 50k ap from pvp quest doesn't work either... Completely buggy.
    • Lodas Golden Star (7 days)

Hello,

In Saturday I used Lodas Golden Star (7 days) and in 1h later I entered Kamar BattleField. If you enter to similar instances all your buffs(scrolls, healers buffs) are removed. Well my Golden Star has been removed too. I think this is bug. If the item is for 7 days than it shouldn't be removed. So now I just lost good item to lvl up faster :(. So thank you GF :).

PS: Please fix it asap.... and do not forget to inform us.

Thanks
    • Yesterday got the issue with 3252134531243 quests that don't update. Today there are 3, but they don't update either. Apart from this, the icon appears and disappears at its own will. These hero tests are really nice addition to daily grinding, but atm they simply don't work at all... expecting a quick fix :c
      Files
    • Yes the first quest (solo) Wise Worrior does not seem to be working as expected

I have 17 entries showing. Some show 383328/150000000, some show 433709/150000000

those figures would have covered 2 or 3 kills if you do not count the amulet/xp buffs. I killed a lot. Did the kill 40 mobs 2 times and other quests after midnight. killed a few of the level 71 mobs in mushroom grove too so expected this to be much higher.

At first I thought maybe it has updated and putting individual updates on the quest box, but the numbers are not increasing with each entry, they are all showing one or the other of the above numbers I quoted.
    • [NICK]dobr1k wrote:

Hello,

In Saturday I used Lodas Golden Star (7 days) and in 1h later I entered Kamar BattleField. If you enter to similar instances all your buffs(scrolls, healers buffs) are removed. Well my Golden Star has been removed too. I think this is bug. If the item is for 7 days than it shouldn't be removed. So now I just lost good item to lvl up faster :(. So thank you GF :).

PS: Please fix it asap.... and do not forget to inform us.

Thanks
      this doesnt need a fix. lodas stars work like energy of repose and dissapear after xyz amount of exp done.
      the 7 days limitation is only while they are in your inventory.
    • ^ Remember it can take at least 30 minutes to complete and i will say even more sometimes. Personally i complete yesterday my 150k XP quest with my Bard doing x1 run of Kysis and didnt complete it with my Gladiator doing the same + rentus base + quests in Esterra. It tooks more than 10 hours to "complete" it (to send me the Star on mail in the Bard).

Today i complete my 50 mobs around 02:30 AM is still 07;00 am and didnt progress up..

Also a remember for the rest of the people.. is a BETA stuff, its normal this kind of stuffs happen, just calm down and keep doing your daily stuffs till they fix the problems.
    • The system is bugged to hell...... I did 0 of 150KK XP... yeah right.. I did a hell of a lot more than that and quests that give 9KK a go handed in.... and still 0...

Needs to be reviewed on how often the system is checking as its not.... even after HOURS on the game and lots of XP gained still showed 0....
      __________________________________________________________________________________

Plodding along, plod plod plod..... what else is there on a server full of AP and HP traders...
    • Gameforge pls.

You guys hyped this custom quest system so much on stream.. The idea on itself is pretty good, but if that's your way of 'helping out' EU players level up it failed completely. It fails mostly mechanically. The variation of quests and quests themselves are pretty good/fun but what's the point if I get them to work only two days so far? And that's not only me...

Another thing is rewards. If you don't plan to put xp weekends nor marek pet on shop, but instead keep this quests system only as a way of helping out with xp, that's okay but it MUST give 100% amulets as rewards. The gold stars run out in few minutes of grinding, most players find them useless. While 200% would be overkill I agree, 100% is perfect for such rewards. 3 of those per day and the casual people can grind for 3 hours daily and still lvl up at decent speed.

I understand this will decrease your shop profit from amulets by few %. But that will be insignificant as the majority of people buy only few amulets anyway and most from broker. The 'whales' will continue buying their 200% ones and with 5.0's new costumes each week I wouldn't worry at all about profit... Applying this system will make EVERY SINGLE ONE of your players happy! If the few % of less income is that much of a big deal for the higher ups in Gameforge (I suppose) there are other variants aswell:

quest 1: golden star + apple ; quest 2 - golden star ; quest 3 - 100% amulet
      quest 1: 50% amulet ; quest 2: 50% amulet + apple ; quest 3 - 50% amulet
      quest 1: 50% amulet ; quest 2 - golden star ; quest 3: golden star + apple

So many variations.. there just HAS to be an amulet SOMEWHERE!

I imagine there will be quite some work done on the quest system during tomorrow's maintainance, and eventually you will make it work as intended, but it will be for naught if you ignore the rewards point - people will still be unhappy.

Consider this suggestion because we want this system to work, the idea is great.. Aaand I also want to see the final nail in NCwest's coffin. I wanna see them scream on NA forums and then come here sailing on lifeboats like in titanic :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]heeyitsme ().